which KH game do you like better?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Member13, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

A tie between the 1st and 2nd.

I'm more of a fighting gamer at heart, so KH2 gets the most points for that one considering you can use all those rapid hitting sweet combos. Also, the whole "Skip scene" thing was sweet. There were a couple of times I loss to Xehenort in the first one on hard mode. It was so annoying hearing his lecture on darkness and stuff for 3-5 times.

But personally, I think KH1 is more free and challenging, and I like that too. Heck, in the 1st cave of wonders, you could actually FALL off the edge. But in the second, you couldn't. Also, I think Hollow Bastion look so much more cooler and bigger in the 1st one.

So yea I don't have a particular side.

2. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Storyline wise- KH, KH:COM
    Gameplay-wise:KH2
    I prefer KH1 overall simply because of the extras they put in.(Also, Traverse Town happens to be my all-time favorite world, next to End of the World)

3. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    They also took some gameplay elements out of KH2, while adding others. They had smoother controls and all that, but I noticed they ditched the ability to fly. Sure, if you work really hard, you can glide, but in the first game, I got to fly! That was my favorite world.

Which was another thing. What happened to my Neverland? I mean, they had enough pirates in the Port Royal world. Barbossa more than made up for the absence of Captain Hook. But I got a little pissed when they omitted the whole world from KH2. It was pardoned, though, by having Beauty and the Beast and Mulan in it. Shan-Yu kicks ***.

Ansem/Xehanort was my least favorite character in KH2, because he lost every ounce of the malevolent charm he had in the first game. In the first game, he was a badass Heartless and had the plan and everything. I guess it was Zane who made the difference. He just wasn't the same with Richard Epcar. *sighs*

4. Zekushion Traverse Town Homebody

For actual gameplay, I liked the first game much better. But over all, I have to say that I like KH2 better. I liked older!Sora and Riku better than how they originally were and the plethora of new characters had me squealing like mad. And the music for the World that Never Was? Love it.

I've never actually gotten far in CoM, so I can't really say anything there. I just couldn't stand working with the controls I had for the emulation on my brother's laptop, so I just quit. Seriously need to get myself FM+, if only for Marluxia and Zexion's sexy voices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.