Which Heartless do you hate Fighting?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Krowley, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Krowley Moderator

Those are Large Bodies, Hot Rods, and Pink Concertos.

The unversed plants are mandrakes

2. KeybladeTerra Moogle Assistant

For me, the angel heartless were annoying T.T, but the Fat Bandits were easy and fun for me :D

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mandrakes weren't bad after I realized that I could run past them and they would jump out of the ground, thus becoming much less threatening.

Before that I despised them. I did a test with Aqua at Radiant Garden once where I found that with a group of 4 of them timed up properly Once More could keep me alive indefinitely.

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

The Wizard Heartless. Especially when it uses it's lightning attack (Although I spam X at it just so I can avoid the damage.)and it's teleportation powers.

5. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Easily the runemasters
    [​IMG]
    Not only does it block a lot of your attacks and can only really be hit from behind but also has very powerful magic.

6. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Invisibles and Wizards

Well, after playing KHFM through the HD collection, I must say that the heartless I hate to fight the most is that pink monkey that you encounter in the second district. that who continue to shoot you after it see you and that spam other shooting monkeys -.- Can't defeat that damn monkeys