Which Heartless do you hate Fighting?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Krowley, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Krown King's Apprentice

I hate those mushrooms that when they turn white they're invincible and they poison you and other crap.

2. anti collin Moogle Assistant

I hate killing the bunny things on birth by sleep because there so cute. Not in a gay way!

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Defender really are a pain to defeat. Their shield always give me nerves and their attack is annoyingly strong!

4. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

These cars in Timeless Rivers in Expert Mode.
    [​IMG]
    Can't do many combos on them ><

5. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

Gargoyle Knight,Fat Bandit,Large Body,etc heartless that fat. Hammer Frame,Cannon Gun,Silent Launcher,Assault Rider,Hot Rod,Bolt Tower,and Shadow

they all make me nuts when i battle them. but gargoyle knight is not that tough only it keep shocking me when at the beast castle and the shadow heartless is a little bit tough when we go to the world that never was all black and the heartless are black too it make me hard to find them

you can only if there health get low you can't anymore i'ts get angry and you must attack him before it keep attack you. that thing if there health get low it attack without stopping

6. POH Merlin's Housekeeper

Air Heads or whatever they were called..... The Air Soldiers! That's the one. Especially when they first appear in Traverse Town. They come out of no where from behind and smack you in the head and it was frustratingly difficult to combo them as they tauntingly moved away from you... --__--

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I think that my least favorite Heartless to fight has always been the Shadow. Holy hell, I really hate those things. Especially when there are so many of them, and then they duck into the ground so you can't hit them. It gets really irritating.

That's one of my least favorite things about The World That Never Was.

8. POH Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh those things are an icon to the series though. I'd even let them have their fun and smack me around a bit before I Trinity Limit a whole army of them, sometimes they were smart enough to flatten and escape utter obliteration.

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Morning Star. Hate. Hate. Hate. Screw Xaldin, those things have taken more lives from me than the whole of Halo's Library level on Heroic.

And what are the big red mages called? Red something, probably. Is it just me, or is it literally impossible to dodge their spells unless you have, like, max-level Drive Form skills?

10. POH Merlin's Housekeeper

Is it the Crimson Jazz's you're thinking about? [​IMG] It sucked when they'd surround you with those floating inferno balls, they were nearly impossible to escape.

11. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

ALL of the heartless at the end of the game. It takes too long and there are too many and Donald and Goofy use up the potions much too quickly, and so i basically had to kill one, use cure, kill another, repeat until I finally beat those suckers. The end of that game was my least favorite thing that I ever had to do while playing the KH series.

12. Emilyboo Merlin's Housekeeper

The little tiny flying ones that have magic like theres the fire,ice,thunder, and cure one and they all annoy me to hell because sora has the most ****** aim known to man... and those fat bandits -.-

13. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

all of them, ****ing invisibles the most.

14. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

15. FallenHero15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I really hate pretty much all the Heartless in the Atlantica level, because they just took patience that I don't have. I don't have a problem with Invisibles, but Angel Stars got on my nerves because Donald would always cast magic on them and make them regain HP right before I was about to kill them. -_-

16. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Any and ALL heartless bosses in Days...they NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

ELIMINATORS need to all DIE IN A FREAKING HOLE NOW.

18. Krown King's Apprentice

I hate fighting all of the heartless, but they are all essential to fight.

19. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I really hate the fat ones to where you have to hit them in the back. Its kinda like making fun of fat people too in a way because your attacks dont effect them when you hit them in the tummy. I also hate the cars in Timeless River. One more I hate is the big pink heartless in 358/2 Days at Wonderland because you have to wait for it and try to hit it because it moves around and spins around making it go faster when you hit it. I hate those things with a passion! Dx

20. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

No you're thinking of the green ones. The emeralds. The pink ones poison you. The steam enemies in BBS are really annoying. Hit them 3 times and they become invincible and explode. Those and the Bucklers.... oh and the stupid plant ones that stay underground and snipe you. Very annoying.