Which character do you feel sorry for the most?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by >Keyblader<, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

i just feel sorry for all of them. they all have problems but even though they get over those problems they still have "emotional scars"

2. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

Poor Riku!!!

I feel Sorry for Riku cos he became one seriously ugly dude just 2 get Roxas & wake sora up!

3. Sword_Goddess Merlin's Housekeeper

Demyx. He was a musician, and you'd need a "Heart" to be effective at it. Even if he still felt(he's said to be the most emotional Nobody, next to Axel), he wasn't complete and it would have made things difficult for him and his music. He was surrounded by malicious people, many of whom were probably his enemies, and he's never shown to be anywhere near as cruel as the others. He could easily have been one of the most complex/important characters in the game, but he's shafted.

As for Axel, it's damned near impossible to feel any sympathy for him because he's largely unsympathetic, and it's even hard to care about his friendship with Roxas or what he wants. MisuzuKamio pretty much had the right idea in that he wouldn't want sympathy anyway. He neither needs it nor deserves it. Whatever the case, given his actions, he brought his own problems on himself, so it's pretty difficult to care about his "pain".

4. Keyblade Master 5000 Moogle Assistant

Probably Donald, and Axel

Donald because hes stuck with Daisy lol

and Axel because he was acually the only good person in Orginization XIII besides Roxas. And Axel Died :(

5. Mighty-Matt91 Twilight Town Denizen

I totally agree with that, Demyx and Axel were the only characters I felt sorry for.

6. KageNoMichi Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel! T_T I think I feel the most for Axel because not only was his story tragic, but he sacrificed himself! He doesn't get to live on with his other half like Roxas and Namine, he fades back into darkness. I've loved Axel since Chain of Memories since he was like a double agent that played by his own rules and to his own side. When Roxas is going to leave and Axel tells him he would miss him, it made me want to cry and give him a hug, and when Axel and Roxas say their farewells that definitely made me cry. Axel tries so hard to stay connected to his best friend and ends up giving his life so that Sora could go on, all because he cared so much for Roxas.

Namine and Roxas are sad too of course, even in Chain of Memories I felt for Namine because all she wanted was to have a place in someone's heart, and Roxas just wanted to live his own life which turned out to be a lie. Riku has always been my favorite character and I always felt it was so unfair that Riku goes through so much, even turning to the darkness to save Kairi, yet she ends up with Sora, and his line "take care of her" before they close him behind the door made me cry so much! I get sad every time I watch that scene, and he struggles so much with his darkness, especially in CoM but that's what I love most about him though, it really inspires me when he finally takes control and realizes it doesn't have to be a weakness, but a strength. Then he ends up giving in to the darkness again to save Sora, and one of my favorite scenes is the one with Riku, Sora and Kairi all holding hands to show the real Riku, and Sora's breakdown at finally finding him, that made me cry too. Tragedy is a part of life though and I suppose as much as we may hate to admit it, the tragedies do add to the story and deepen the plot, however sad they may be u_u.

7. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Xemnas because just like any bad guy they plan and try plans with no flaws but are foiled by the power of teamwork.

8. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

Actually,Axel went back to his other according to novel so be happy!

9. LeFritz Merlin's Housekeeper

i feel sorry for Demyx the most i mean his life sucked he was the little girl of the organization and Sora made fun of him the most

10. OrganizationXIII_Girl Moogle Assistant

yeah i'm going to have to agree with LeFritz on that. i totally feel the most sorry for Demyx. all they were was mean to him. and he was so sweet. sora was a lil **** to him. and the Organization basically sent him to his death out of fun, knowing he couldn't defeat Sora.

11. Amber PLUR

I feel bad 4 Demyx. What did he ever do to Sora? He didn't deserve to die!! :( And the organization was so mean to him. They probably didn't ever let him have cookies. :(

12. EvilMan_89 Code Master

Roxas, his entire life sucked, lol

13. Repliku Chaser

I have a tie thing going for 3 characters really. Riku, Repliku (Riku Replica), and Axel.

Riku - Riku was kind of a 'tough kid' with sensibilities and all but he was also very caring and trained people on the islands to fight. He also worked hard on projects, was a thinker, and genuinely wanted to be a good guy. His one flaw of wanting to be important to his friends because he did not want to be abandoned....it ruined everything for him. It's such a small flaw and who can say they've never felt that way before? Obviously, Riku had lost friends or family or something to make him feel this desperate and then mistrusting. He went from having the most potential in the game to losing everything, including his life (body) for a while as he got tossed to Darkness. In the end, the only thing Riku had was his friendship with Sora. I'm glad he at least got that, but he's probably going to be scarred for a while, and what sucks is he IS the better leader. Sora is more charismatic with his boyish charm and people want to help him, but Riku has the sense and perceives things better. Riku also felt more sorry for the Nobodies than Sora did and understood more by exploring. I feel bad for him that he did do good, even when he was corrupted, and still ended up with great loss for a simple flaw anyone who had experienced loss might possess.

Repliku - This character had Riku's curse. However, being a 'clone' he was automatically stuck in the old 'clone role' which meant the character would have to die, but not before raising some Cain. I felt far more sorry for Repliku than I did for Namine. She was very cold to me to both Repliku and to Riku. She could have thought of maybe going in front of Sora to stop Repliku instead of breaking his heart as she did. His life was a lie and the only one who seemed to have any sympathy at all to Repliku was Riku when Repliku was dying. Repliku even helped Sora but in the end, he met the typical clone death ending. At least Riku though was humane about it and not hating on him for looking like him. It's another reason I liked Riku. He was only threatened by Repliku because of Repliku's drive to kill him off.

Axel - Axel did a lot of crummy things in CoM to include setting up Zexion's death and playing the wild card between all the Org. I could let that go because he also freed Namine and then just left things alone in the end. He must have told Xemnas one helluva story to get to live after all that. Part of the reason Vexen died too was because he was going to spit out info pertaining to Roxas, when saying they didn't need Sora anymore. Axel was a true friend to Roxas, even if he couldn't care anything about anyone else. Roxas was kind of a jerk to Axel and didn't seem to really care much about anything...until Axel died. He demanded to know from Sora why Axel chose to die for him. The answer was simple really but it took a big fight and then Roxas to look down at the playing field, where Sora's friends were in the flooring, to know that Sora fought for his friends. So Roxas really only ever fought for himself. He lost too, but I think Axel lost more. He was a friend through and through, and though he was going to try to get to change Sora back to a heartless to get Roxas back, at least he brought Kairi along who could change him back. It was a rotten thing to scheme, but Axel was a diligent and determined individual. As much as I would have stopped him, I can sympathize.

14. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

Saix. He believed Xemnas was going to share Kingdom Hearts with them.
    It didn't seem that he didn't want to complete it for the power, just for the heart.

15. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel and Roxas

Axel - Well he died and he tried to rescue sora/roxas even though he also tried to kill sora/roxas, he just needed a heart (I'll kill you more and more XEMNAS!!!)

Roxas - His memory being rearranged and everything almost like sora i think that's why he forgot being an Org.XIII member also he has a fake life being a nobody and all T_T

16. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

The most? Hm...I can't tell between Axel and Larxene...

For Axel, he actually sacrificed himself to save Sora and the others, as he was trying to do this for his best friend, Roxas. It's very touching that their bond of friendship was still intact, and how he is always caring for him, deep inside of him.

For Larxene, I find it sad how Axel manipulated her trust. Even though it was for a good reason, as according to her profile, she doesn't trust many people, and if Axel was on "good terms" with her, that must mean they had some sort of friendship. Seeing how he just shattered her trust, I can practically imagine what sort of pain she could feel...up to some extent as a Nobody anyway. So I feel sorry for her that Axel deceived her and probably made her even colder.

17. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I kinda feel bad for Namine, I mean the Organization used her like such a tool
    not to mention she was being held captive by a bunch of strange men <.<

18. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I feel bad for Roxas, Namine, and Axel.

Namine cuz she was caged up having to mess up Sora's memories when she didn't want to.

Axel cuz all he wanted was to see Roxas again, plus he was sent to kill Roxas, his best friend. I mean, how would that feel to have to go kill your best friend(okay, he's a nobody but he does show feelings sorta)

Roxas cuz his life in twilight town was never real, all of his friends where fake, and he was never meant to exist.

19. koolashley King's Apprentice

Thar's how I feel, too...I feel sorry for both Raxas and Axel. Roxas always questioned about his existence and why he was the keyblade bearer. Axel because he was willing to give up his life for Roxas...omg now I want to buy his action figure I feel so darn bad.

20. VirusTamer Moogle Assistant

Axel. Because he just wanted his best friend back, and basically, he owned himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.