Which character do you feel sorry for the most?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by >Keyblader<, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tasogarehime Destiny Islands Resident

Ansem the Wise, he was betrayed by the ones he trusted the most, and left to rot in the darkness. By the time he was able to escape the dark he felt all he had left was revenge. He's the only one who never had a chance for a happy ending. Even the Nobodies that were destroyed have a chance of regaining their hearts, and becoming complete again. Ansem Never got to home like he wanted.

On top of that he gets bashed all the time. :cryinganime:

2. Got-It-Memorized? Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas, when he was told he was never meant to exist.

3. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Vexen. Axel the Jerk killed him. How lame.

4. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

I honestly feel the most sorry for Namine, Roxas, and the Repliku.

Poor Namine just had one tragedy after another, getting used by one person after another and never having any real friends. And when she got a friend for a while, he had to forget about her.
    Roxas was used by freaking DiZ and lived a lie for part of his existense, eventually having to reform with Sora. He never really lived his own life since he was always seen as either a tool or a way to help Sora.
    Repliku was already explained really well earlier.

I don't feel sorry for Ansem the Wise because of the way he used Riku, Namine, Roxas, and Sora just for his revenge. Because of this, Riku was stuck looking like Xeonhart's heartless and Roxas was forced to live a lie. Also, everyone seems to forget that he wanted Riku to get rid of Namine and Axel.

5. tasogarehime Destiny Islands Resident

Namine could have run away from the Org, and never have had to mess with Sora's memories in the first place. Roxas and Riku could have spoken to one another instead being stupid boys with weapons. EVERYTHING that happened to Riku was his own choice, not Ansem's, and yeah he said get rid of, Not kill, or Destroy. Riku did exactly that by letting them leave together.

Riku used Namine, Roxas, Kairi, and Pinoccio.
    Namine used Sora.
    Axel used Namine, Kairi, Riku-Replica,and Sora.
    Xemnas used everyone in the Org, Namine, and Sora.

Ansem never pretended to be a good guy, but he's not the only character who has done bac things. In the end he realized he was in the wrong, and died to stop Xemnas from using Kingdom Hearts....I don't even know why I'm arguing this. Sorry for getting off topic.

6. Rosey Chaser

I think the charactor I feel sorry for is Zexion, just because he had such a harsh death!

7. Xigbar The Freeshooter

I feel sorry for Xemnas because he comes so close to winning his heart back and then all of a sudden..BOOM !! Sora comes in and saves the day.

8. dh779 Merlin's Housekeeper

I feel sorry for Demxy (Or however you spell his name.) I mean, he didn't want to fight, but when Sora (or Donald, can't remember which) said he didn't have a heart, he got mad and fought Sora and co. (And for someone who can't fight, he was sure hard to beat.) I just always thought that it was a little sad that someone who didn't want to fight to begain with had to die like that.

9. Eont Moogle Assistant

Agreed. I wonder what Hayner, Pence and Olette think he went.

10. zaster Destiny Islands Resident

i feel sorry for xemnas he just wanted a heart

11. Shadowyoshi Moogle Assistant

I feel sorry for soooo many people:

Every Organization Member: They wanted to be whole becuase their original selves discarded them for darkness which wasn't fair
    Riku Replica: Better explained by earlier posts
    Namine: Same as above
    Heartless: it sucks for those who lost their hearts and now can't do anything about it
    Riku: He kept ending up in darkness and had to hide in shame of what he had done
    Timeless River Mickey: He can't talk T_T
    Virtual Hayner/Pence/Olette: No one knows what happened to them after Roxas left and they probably don't exist anymore

12. deep_dive101 Destiny Islands Resident

axel-cause he badly misses roxas, betrayed the organization just for his friend and died to save sora/roxas
    roxas-when he realized he was in a fake twilight town and is a nobody
    zexion-he was choked to by riku replica
    organization xiii-desperately wants to be whole
    namine-she was used by the organization
    riku replica-wants to be real
    sora-while he was in castle oblivion and when he becomes weak inside
    riku-he really regrets what he has done and always said he is fit in the darkness
    kairi-waiting for sora and riku for a long time
    diz-he was a fool because of his experiments
    ven-frozed by xenahort

13. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

Axle, Riku, Kairi, and Roxas

14. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Demyx. On top of having to deal with being a nobody (not having a heart, Sora trying to kill you for no reason, DiZ always attempting to get revenge on you) Demyx always seems to be treated as one of the weakest. Not to mention, they basically sent him to Hollow Bastion and Olympus to get killed. Somehow, I doubt they expected him to come back either time.

15. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

The character I feel bad for are the manly Org members that were kicked to the curb in favor of bishies like Axel, Roxas, Zexion, that pathetic weakling Demyx, and Larxene.

As for the people who are mad about the Org's death, What are the hero's supposed to do? Bring them flowers?

And Kairi. I feel bad for her. Not for losing her friends, but for being a Mary Sue DID. She couldn't kick one of them *******s in the balls and beat it?

P.S. Xemnas is not black. He's hawaiian.

16. SoraKingdomKey2 Moogle Assistant

who I feel sorry for the most

I feel mostly soorry for Roxas he is the one haveing to find out that he is a Nobody :( besides sora really needs him to become whole

17. MisuzuKamio Destiny Islands Resident

Demyx!

There are so many characters that I sympathize with, but I think that the one I feel the worst for is Demyx.
    I feel horribly for what Axel went through, I have to say...I mean, yes he went through a LOT of horrible things just to try and help his friend Roxas. Still, even though he did 'suffer', if nobodies are able to, it's just the way his personality is that I dont think he'd want anyone to feel sorry for him. Especially not Sora or Roxas, for sure. He's just one of those people who just seems like he wouldn't appreciate it if we felt badly for him.
    All in all, I think Demyx got the short end of the stick. (yes, Roxas got some bad things to happen to him, but he was happy in the end, right? Same with Namine, Sora and Kairi. Yes, they all had angst, but it was resolved) Demyx, not so much. He got pushed around by the organization members, was clearly not respected by ANYONE--and pretty much was just trying to get a heart. Sure, you could say that for any organization member. (such as the people who sympathize with Xemnas) but Xemnas was at least honored as the 'superior'. Demyx was just kicked around until Sora finally killed him, for no real reason except that he was "bizzare" and just happened to be standing in the way.
    I never quite understood that. Usually I can understand Sora's motives to defeating the organization members. Xemnas, enough said. Xigbar wasn't altogether that irritating, but he did stand in front of Sora when he was trying to get to Kairi, which mustve ticked him off a lot. Xaldin was a jerk to Beast and Belle, so that makes sense that he was angry at him. Saix was a complete jerk to Sora at Hollow Bastion, with the whole Kairi thing, so I'm sure Sora held a grudge against him for that. Luxord 'captured' Kairi and Riku, which is never a good idea...I could go on and on with those, but I just dont think what Demyx did was really all that...bad.
    Yeah, he stole the Olympus Stone. But they got it back, then just happened to run into him again at Hollow Bastion. Really, why is Demyx so picked on? I thought he rocked. Poor guy.

18. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

i feel sorry for two people kairi and roxas. roxas= because he just wants his own life and he can never have it
    kairi= cos sora saved her then went away agian and left her all alone! *cries*

19. Yoshi Merlin's Housekeeper

Actually Demyx.
    He seemed so shy and he didn´t want to fight.
    But as you can see in Final Mix, Xemnas forced him.
    If Demyx had refused, he would have died way sooner.
    I really admired him, that he found the courage to fight.
    Sadly, Sora killed him despite his courage.
    That was really unfair and a bit cruel in my opinion.

Also, Siax (actually Saix, but Siax is a better name in my opinion), after he was defeated.
    "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?" *dies*
    I mean, really. Who couldn´t feel sorry for him after that?
    He wanted a heart, he wanted to be a real life being.
    Even Sora seemed sad after that.

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I do feel sorry for Xemnas because he works so hard to get what he wants and it all gets shot down by Sora and he doesn't give in until he fades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.