Which character do you feel sorry for the most?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by >Keyblader<, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

The title says it all. Which character do you feel sorry for the most?

2. Jordz Destiny Islands Resident

I feel sorry for Axel. He was missing roxas so badly that he looked everywhere and even kidnapped kairi just to get close to sora to find him.

Eventually he found sora only to realise that roxas was inside sora and he wouldn't be able to see him again. Axel even killed himself trying to save sora/roxas.

Also Axel was given orders to destroy Roxas..... I mean how tight HAVING TO DESTROY YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!

but xemnas didn't care because nobodies aren't supposed to have 'feelings' and poor axel did..... ok that's enough im gonna go cry now :(

3. Cloaked-Schemer Destiny Islands Resident

Catch The Rain's Closet of Doom and Suffering!!!
    I feel sorry for Zexion because he was very badly injured and the Axel just makes Riku Replica kill him! I mean how cold could you get, *sniff* poor Zexion. Not to mention it was a slow painful death, evil Axel.

4. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

I feel a bit sorry for Vexen in re:COM cause he died so horribly.........
    Imagine being blown apart from the inside.......

5. AkuseruVIII Banned

Axel he was the only one that acted like he cared about the whole thing the others are all "okay let's go get some hearts. you know that's a good idea let's go do that it's better than sitting at this round table in Xemnas' basement all the time getting high" and then he's all "I want my heart back so bad!"
    Then he dies which sucks

6. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

I feel bad for Roxas at Twilight town. Roxas basicly thought he had his own life in Twilight town and then figures out it is all fake and he is not even a real person. Then he has to give up himself to be sora instead.

7. NSsora Destiny Islands Resident

Axel. Because he wanted to meet Roxas and he saved Sora's life.
    I feel sad for him.

8. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm... maybe Roxas... it must have been boring to be inside Sora all the time. 0_0

9. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

I feel really sorry for Roxas.......it must have been quite sad for him when he met Sora........also during the scene where he and axel are sitting by the ledge of the clock tower.........it was so sad.....**sniff**...........

10. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

I kinda feel sorry for Riku. Hiding for most of them games stroyline cause he was ashamed of what he became and yet he was still helping Sora with all his power. And it was clearing emotional for him to meet Sora and Kairi as xehanorts heartless, heck, he even introduced himself to DiZ as to keep helping his mates.

11. FUZZY SWEATER Hollow Bastion Committee

i feel sorry for namine
    all caged up like that
    used by the org.

12. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

I had felt sorry for Axel. All he wanted to do was find Roxas and when he did he was already back in Sora. Plus he gave up his life so Sora could save Kairi and he finally felt emotions...even if it was just a little while he was fading away.

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

Roxas....he lost everything....damn...

14. The Great Gatz Chaser

Xaldin. He was sooo ugly and nobody liked him. Not even me.

15. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    Xehanort. His life sucks. First he washes up in some place with Christopher Lee as his mentor, then he gets rent in two by the Heartless, and becomes Ansem and Xemnas. As Ansem, he gets this close to achieving his goal of opening up the darkness and being whole again, only to get torn apart by Sora with his light.

Then as Xemnas he spends all this time amassing a huge Organization, only to watch them die one by one at the hands of Sora, then get squashed himself, while moments away from being whole again and achieving his ultimate goal.

It sucks to be Xehanort. And God knows what happened to him before the Radiant Garden.

16. Chendler Merlin's Housekeeper

i am sorry for xigbar and axel. for xigbar, becouse he is my fav and gor axel becouse he just want to meet roxas but cant

17. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

hahahah I agree with Roxma about Xaldin...except with Saix. I hate that guy. He's so ugly and mean and has ugly hair.

Although, I want to say I feel bad for Axel, another part of me wants to feel sorry for everyone else he's tormented. Losing your best friend aint easy, I know that, but being burned up from the inside isn't easy either....

18. xoxoroxasxoxo Twilight Town Denizen

hmmm... yeah i think roxas has the saddest life out of all of them... not only is he a nobody but he was being used all the time by ansem the wise and xemnas... :(

19. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

Roxas thought he had a life and a meaning and an existence. It turns out that not only has he never been real, or whole, but everyone he's known has been a mere replica of their actual selves. All of the people that he's come to know and all the people he loves are every bit as fake as him. His life is a large pile of ****. Also, I feel really bad for Lexaeus. He wasn't evil, not even close. Apparently he was something of a hero in his life. He did what he did in Organization XIII because he no longer had a heart, and had lost the sense of what is right and what is wrong. Lexaeus gave that ****head brat Riku what he deserved bv pounding him into the ceiling, but was then killed. Then, this is the worst part, Riku snikers. I wanted to tear the son of a *****'s lungs out and turn is smirking pretty boy face into ground meat.

20. Antidote Façade

I feel sorry for Dr. Finkelstein's Experiment. All it wanted was a heart and to feel.

The Experiments story is much sadder than that of the Organizations. Poor thing ='(

XDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.