Kingdom Hearts II Where's Sephiroth

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Xemnas9001, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xemnas9001 Moogle Assistant

I haven't battled Sephiroth yet and I can't find him. It's really weird. I've checked in the place where the 1000 heartless battle was and he wasn't there. I don't know if there was something I missed but I can't figure it out. So if any body could help me I'd really appreciate that by giving them future gaming info.

2. Haseo Knight of Light

You'll need to have locked all the keyholes before you can fight him, if that helps.

3. Finale Wannabe Nobody

ok, first you must have turned hollow bastion into Radiant garden, then if you go to the crystal fissure, then move forwards into where you fight 1000 heartless and then keep moving forwars into the great maw, if he isn't there then i don't know

4. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

You have to finish every world except TWTNW then go look for him.(after Axel dies)

5. Redeyesblackdragon Twilight Town Denizen

what he said above with exception of Pride lands part 2 and TWTNW.

6. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

Thats for KH1 Sephiroth.

7. Scott Pilgrim Banned

You'll find him in the Dark Depths, pat the Great Maw (1000 Heartless battle). If you still can't find him, keep going through story mode until Axel dies.

8. Azure Flame Banned

All you really need to do is complete Space Paranoids so Hollow Bastion becomes Radient Garden. Then go to the Dark Depths where Xemnas was first seen.

9. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

Just unlock TWTNW and Sephiroth will be past the area where you fought the 1000 heartless.

EDIT: Sorry if I didn't give you any new info.

10. Xemnas9001 Moogle Assistant

i've done most of this

thanks for the help heres what i've done already, Axles dead, but I haven't beat every world twice does that include Atlantica. But still I man of my word so as promised I will send all of you a personal message about future gaming platforms

11. BlazBlue Calamity King's Apprentice

You dont need to do Atlantica but if I remember I had the last xemnas fight to do (one that completes the game) i also did every world (except atlantica).

So keep going through till the last xemnas fight then look if he's not there then i dunno what to do sorry.

12. Xemnas9001 Moogle Assistant

nevermind

never mind ill tell you all right here about the new systems. Ok, in 2009 the new DSi comes out in the USA, in 2010 supposedly an new apple system comes out, in 2011 the new Wii 2, and Xbox720 comes out and TBD are the PS4 5 and 6. Right now all that I can tell you is that these systems will be a lot of $.

13. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

all you need to do is complete hollow bastion/radiant garden the second time and visit the dark depths and he will be there.

14. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Very unbelievable spam and have you found Sephiroth yet.

15. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

The only true thing he said was the DSi :P

Finsh Hollow Bastion again, If he's still not there go beat the first Xemnas and go back.

If he's not there then you must be playing FM+ because I dunno XD

16. Xemnas9001 Moogle Assistant

listen I just search stuff like that because I get bored and I at least want something to look forward to

Like I said I beat the game twice and beat all the worlds twice and I've only seen him in Hollow Bastion. I haven't battled him and ive only seen him in a video in the game. Heck I don't even know what the heck the second Space Paranoid mission is

Same as always I've beaten the game and I don't have Final Mix.

17. DaDarkDude Destiny Islands Resident

Here are the official places of Sephiroth:
    Kingdom Hearts 1: In the Colisseum
    Kingdom Hearts 2: the dark depths in Hallow Bastion

In other words, you need to finish everything in the game, and then you will be able to fight him. Youc an't fight him till after the boss battles and stuff.

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Try wandering Space Paranoids and see if anything happens. It looks to me like you started the final Hollow Bastion mission (HB has three missions, not just two) but you left before finishing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.