Where would you rather live?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by benjizz, Apr 6, 2013.

1. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Which of the four following places would you fancy living?

Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden

Destiny island

Traverse town

Twilight Town

Explain why could it have to do with the theme of the world?The setting?give your reason.I tried to take What could have been one of the most nostalgic place we have encountered in the Kh series. I did not involve disney worlds but feel free to if you want ! Mine is Twilight town because lazy afternoons thats why.

2. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

After much thought mine would probably have to be Twilight Town or Destiny Islands. I think those two places are probably the best places to hang out with friends. I'd like to eat ice cream with my friends but I'd also like to beat them up with a wooden sword. XD

3. 61 No. B

Traverse Town. I just like it.

The idea that everyone there is a wanderer of sorts because of losing their home breaks down a social hierarchy, it just seems very inviting.

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Twilight Town and Traverse Town. Because I love to watch the sunset with my friends and because of it's theme song. XD

5. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

I would choose twilight town
    In twilight town I could eat ice cream with my friends, do that struggle thing, and go on top of the clock tower (I still don't know how they get up there)

6. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Destiny Island. Free beach where kids can just leave their parents forever without eating dinner. Sounds great.

7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Twilight Town. I'd love to eat ice cream at a tower, or just plain go around. The fact that I can jump on trains there is a plus too. :)

8. Mish smiley day!

My initial reaction is Destiny Islands because who doesn't want to live on a tropical paradise and eat paopu fruit all day long?

But Traverse Town and Twilight Town are almost as inviting.

9. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Traverse Town, Its so inviting and everyone seems to get along and its really peaceful. And besides...Leon,Cid,Huey,Dewey,Louie,and Yuffie are all there :)

10. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Destiny Islands because there's two islands. Plus, you get eat ice cream, cool fruit, and there's more guys there too, so less drama.

Plus, you'd get to be by the sea which is a bonus. Though I think if I lived there, I'd first check out the main island then hang out with the kingdom hearts gang. :)

11. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

I never understood the two islands

12. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

One is habitable the other is inhabitable I believe.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Radiant Garden
    Because
    Cloud and Squall live there. So does Tifa.

14. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Tough question but I think I have to go for Twilight town because it seems like a quite lively town but it also has it's calm peaceful places such as the mansion. Plus the beach is apparently a train ride away. Besides my bro picked there too and that would mean I get to hang around with him.

15. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

One is the main island where everybody lives the other is just the play island for the kids[DOUBLEPOST=1365803879][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That is actually a realy good choice especially the fact that lots of ff cameos live there and as below said it is very inviting to the people who loosd their worlds so there id a bigger variety in meeting new people and interacting with load of diffrernt cameos from the ff series. Like Lightning for example.

16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Well this is a toughie, but there are two that I can't decide between; Radiant garden, because of the beautiful and peaceful scenery with fields of flowers, loads of waterfalls and all that makes it Radiant, (+ FF Cameos) and Twilight town because of the seemingly eternal sunset and homey feeling it leaves in my heart. it would be a good place to hang out with friends.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Out of the given options, I think Traverse Town, or maybe Destiny Islands. Traverse Town just has such a nice atmosphere; it's got friendly people, isn't too big, and stuff just looks cool at night. Destiny Islands is a pretty cozy world, too, and has the benefit of beaches and more than one time of day

It's not on the list, but the Land of Departure would be even better. Gorgeous mountain locale with clear, starry nights where you learn to be a world-hopping magic knight that fights with a key? SIGN ME UP.

18. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

I think I'd probably end up taking Traverse Town given the option, due to the previous stated facts that it's got a wonderful atmosphere and a great community, though realistically it reminds me of a location in Arizona. I can't remember the name for the life of me but it looked and felt very similarly to the first district. They also blasted music around each block, I couldn't help but think how rad it'd be if someone would just sneak up and pop in the Traverse Town Theme.
    Even then... Destiny Islands are a very close second. >.>

19. Misty gimme kiss

Radiant Garden, no question! I'm not very into the tropical climate, ruling out Destiny Islands. Traverse Town would be a contender but, to me, it's a very transitory place--people end up there when they've lost their homes. I like stability & that sort of thing so I think that aspect of the town would depress me. Twilight Town is also pretty but the whole sun never setting thing would drive me batty. My internal clock is messed up enough as-is.

I've always loved the music for Hollow Bastion & Radiant Garden, obviously the whole overrun by Heartless thing is not ideal, but I like the idea of rebirth, of building something new and better.

20. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

Ah... I can't decide between twilight town and travers town. Both are quite nice places to live in I think. Both cities seem a bit ordinary but still very unique and special and I like that somehow. But I think I would choose Twilight Town because of the beautiful sunset and the kinda nostalgic touch which seems to appear in the whole town.