Where would you go?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ryan9234, Dec 12, 2006.

?

Which Highschool would you go to?

1. Where your friends are

39 vote(s)
    67.2%
  2. Where you always wanted to go

19 vote(s)
    32.8%
  1. ryan9234 Traverse Town Homebody

If you had a choice to going to a high school, would you go to the one your friends went to or would you go to one where it specializes in the feilds you want to be in/lets you travel?

2. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

definitely where i want to go because i can learn so much. i mean friends will not always stay the same but experiences and meeting other people will always stay in my mind. and i would learn so much of other cultures and places, and i with my friends i don't get to experience anything new or different.

3. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Where I want to go because I went to a school where my two best friends went, it was the worst school ever! So I transferred to another school at the beginning of the 2nd semester. Turns out, a lot of my other friends went there!:D

4. Fayth Destiny Islands Resident

Though it's not fun to let go of your friends, I say your better off going to wherever it's better for you future. I mean consider this, say the oyour friends go to, is a bad school, or they end up doing bad because of something that happened there? Just keep your future in mind. Think about it, and consider which is more important to you.

5. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

Ya I stuck with my friends...even though by the time graduation came around, a lot of them drifted into a more affordable public school :p
    It's crazy trying to start all over again at university.

6. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

if I could go back 7 years I'd go to one where all my friends are cus when I was at school I didn't have any friends

7. hikki_kairi Gummi Ship Junkie

as of right now..... where u want togo
    i'm a loner (not really a loner but an outcast) at school right now and i wanna transfer!!!

8. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

9. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

I would go to the high school I wanted to, I would make new friends anyway...

10. Mish smiley day!

At the beginning of this school year, I had the choice to either go to college, get a job or stay in school (sixth form). I chose sixth form because that's where all my friends are. I'm not ready to be seperated from them. =[

11. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    My parents really want me to move to another country where I'll be able to get the International graduation but I really want to stay here with my friends. Friends are what make school fun and life better:p !!!!
    However when it comes to more serious stuff like university, I would choose the best, and invite my friends to it:p

12. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i choose where i want to go cause i dont wanna waste my time in some school where im not going to learn what i want to specialize in just to sit with my friends during lunch, anyway you can just get new friends and call the old ones over the fun or im them :rolleyes:

i cant believe friends are winning >.<

13. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I went to the high school that all my friends went to, and it wasn't too bad either!:) Got some qualifications as well!

14. Misty gimme kiss

*Shrugs*

I would go with my friends, because I think they have the same interests as me. Also, so you have a nice job, you get a lot of money. Who're you going to share that money with if you have no friends?

15. roxasloverdarius Destiny Islands Resident

I'd stay with my friends. They are most important to me!!!:p

16. Guxas Traverse Town Homebody

where you want to go, all the way. this is the point where u have to be selfish XD

listen to granny guxas kids

school (or high school) friendship forever <3 is a MYTH.

once u start with university, every one has their own paths, their own schedules, their own life, and it's not easy to meet and hang out...

every group splits after finishing. maybe a year later.

also. in most of cases... school pals are not friends. they are classmates. u'll get the difference when u reach my age =D xD

sorry to pop the bubble :rolleyes:

17. Rena88 Twilight Town Denizen

i totally agree with ya Guxas. all my friends want (or did) go to a certain college but it didnt have any dealing with the field im going into. i still talk with my friends, but its not so personal anymore.

18. Guxas Traverse Town Homebody

u see? =D

u and me are the same age gal xDDDDDDDD

aaahhh these situations make me feel so wise xDDDD

we PWN xD

19. Roxas OG

I was accepted into the #1 public highschool in the nation and I said no because I wanted to be with my friends.

20. Camel Banned

phhhst, i hate my friends and my life, i just want to go die, i just go where i want to go becase its my life and i do what i want.