When you first heard of Kingdom Hearts. . .

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by riku-josh07, May 6, 2007.

?

What was your first impresion of Kingdom Hearts?

1. Cool!! I'd like to play it! Let me play it!!

43.1%
  2. That's a wierd idea, but I'd like to check it out.

46.6%
  3. That's so wierd!! I don't believe you one bit!

3.4%
  4. WHAT?! SQUARE?! DISNEY?! That's trash!!!! I am NOT gonna play that ever!!

6.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    Wow I'm so bored I actually read ALL your post.

Anyway,I first heard about KH was through my friend.I was 9 at that time and the only game I had for the PS2 was Spyro.My friend lend it to me because I needed something to entertain myself.The sad part is...I gave up on the first visit to Tranverse Town.I got lost and was scared of the heartless.. :P About three years later,I saw a commercial of KH2 and I thought to myself,'This time I will go through the game!!".So I did and I finished!!!Then I went back to KH1 and beated that one too.I will be surprised if someone read every single word in this post!!(I talk too much!!)

2. Dawn King's Apprentice

You pretty much have the same style as mine. I got mine while I was at Disney World. SWEEEEET!
    Yeah I know that feeling like in.... Hollow Bastion. No how many times I challenge Riku for the last time. I always end up losing, quite common right? So, when I finally beat him, a guest was over at my house and I was jumping up and down crazily.:o

3. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Dont kill me but i heard of Kingdom Hearts Before Final Fantasy....

I was bored one day and i went to the shop and saw Kingdom hearts im just like "That looks alright" So i tried it and now im obsessed with it
    Then i heard of this site on you tube....mind you i go on you tube all the time Lol
    Then everyone was talking about Final Fantasy im just like..."That sounds fun!"

So yep thats my life story of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy AND this site...although i could tell more but now im just rambling... ARGG

4. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

Wow. lol. A lot of people here didn't like Kingdom Hearts at first!!

I remember my friend had a KH free with his PS2, I think. When he invited me to play some other game, I immediately saw the box. I had heard a lot about the game by then, so I requested that we play "that one". He'd say something about it being to long to load or something. So I kept at it and one weekend he finally agreed to play. The next several days it was the only game I saw him play! He's waiting for KH3 now, I think. :)

5. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

heard about it from a friend, he just kept jabbing about this "super cool game" he just bought didn't think much of it tough. but when he finally convinced me to try it
    i could not believe my eyes it was so cool. my friend stopped playing it because he got his hand on metal gear solid 2. so i just borrowed it from him:D

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I thought it was a little weird at first, but i wanted to try it nevertheless.

7. senroxas Moogle Assistant

yea when i first heard of it i didnt even know what the hell would happen i mean.. i played disney games when i was little but the thing is i didnt even know what kh was until the day before the release of kh2 i went to my friends house and played it and instantly hooked <-- how many people said that already ha?! uhhh yea and i just went a week after the release of kh2 bought kh1 kh:com and 2 and then i became a huge fan cant wait for more kh games =)

8. RanChan Merlin's Housekeeper

When I first saw it I was like "*shrug* Cool." Never really got around to buying it because I didn't have a PS2 back then. I got PS2 around the end of last year and Now I have KH2. 8D SO. MUCH. FUN <3

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Kingdom Hearts sounded like cool thing when I heard of it.

I found out about it by looking at a Game informer magazine and it was talking about Kingdom Hearts 1 . I still remember a huge picture of Aeris that was on the page.

10. KeyBladePrideAMV Destiny Islands Resident

It looked cool with Sora Donald and Goofy.

Tried it, and got hooked ever since.

Plus, Utada Hikaru's song made it better.

11. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

I thought KH was the strangest thing when I first saw it. I hadn't played any FF games at the time (cept a FFVII demo, which didn't go well with me), and it looked like another weird Japanese game to me. About a year or two before KHII came out, I got it for Christmas, I thought "Okay let's see what this is all about,", and with the exception of the Wonderland world, I thought it was okay. It wasn't until Hollow Bastion that my friends and I were "Good God!! This is awesome!! When will the sequel to this come out?" Someone answered "2 months." "WE CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!" Chain of Memories helped pass the time, and I became a fanatic that dreams of one day wielding a keyblade (and beating up Bobobo with it).

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I first leared about it at my uncle's house, after that I was hooked. I already own Chain of Memories, my family has Kingdom Hearts, and my brother has Kingdom Hearts 2 as a birthday gift.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.