Whats your username mean??

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tpk123898, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I picked Peace and War because I am intrested in the religion of Tao. Since some of Taoists in history have used or been given other names, like Rising Phoenix, Sleeping Dragon, etc. I thought I could come up with my own.

Peace and War has alot of meaning behind it for me, to me it shows 'The Cycle of All Human Civillisation' every civillisation of humans have always been in two modes Peace or War but neither one lasts forever, thus it was either War and Peace or Peace and War, and i didn't want to be known for the book. So 'Peace-and-War' was born to the internet and the real world.
    I don't mind the nick-name PAW, though. ^^

2. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Easy, I'm a freak of games, or did I already say this?

3. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Its one of my favorite keyblades.

4. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Hmmm at the time I was thinking of Roxas I guess because even though he left the Organization...he never died like the rest of them.

5. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

ill give ya 1 shot, guess.....

....DING-DING-DING-DING!!!!, we have a winner!!!!

6. calvinoddkid Destiny Islands Resident

calvinoddkid

my username is calvinoddkid ...DUH! look over there
    so calvin is my name, and im an odd kid...
    VERY odd kid
    .......'SPLODE!!
    :stupid:
    :stupid2:

7. Kiburedo Traverse Town Homebody

im pretty sure Kiburedo means keyblade in Japanese.... so yeah

8. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Mines means the evil that lurks inside of vivi, the nicest of kid has even his dark side show at times and i am what arises when he turns.

9. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Uhhh, lets see, I gotta think back 3 years... I was trying to think of a name for a account for something, I wanted Kiki but that was taken, and I just kept changing it till I got the name I use now on almost everything.

10. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Mine just means I'm/my heart is like one with the darkness

11. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Pretty much Its: Jordie (Me) Rocks Socks,
    I Rock Socks because I always have odd socks on...So yeah!

12. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    mine is a combination of a nobody and a shadow heartless...

...or perhaps it refers to the very shadow of a nobody o.O

idk it can be interpreted either way.

13. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Back in 5th Grade, I had become intrested in animation. But I could'nt sit through any cartoons they were making today. I had soon developed a love for Tex Avery, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, etc.
    One day, I had to stay at my Dad's house for the week. The problem was... he had a really bad cockroach infestation. While trying to think of a way to get rid of them(cleaning his house would've been an obvious answer... it was pretty filthy) he jokingly stated that I could make a cartoon about a cockroach. At first, I thought it was the worst idea for a cartoon I had ever heard. But day after day, I started to realize the potential of it. After all, noone had ever used a cockroach before. So I made a little story involving a poor guy trying to have a nice day at the beach, and a completely insane cockroach pretty much makes his day miserable. The cockroach had no name, was drawn really poorly( Remember, I was in 5th Grade) and looked hideous. But for some odd reason, something told me that there was something special here. I grew fond of the character and decided to make a star outta him. I redesigned to make rounder, cuter, and more appealing. I originally gave him the name Kevin Kockroach, but I thought the name was really boring, so I eventually changed it to Kasey Kockroach. His personality started to develop. He became unstable, completely off the wall, brach, a lunatic, and overall criminally insane. I have been drawing him and making up little stories for him for quite a long time. I even have some personal favorite stories. Here are some I can think of...
    Kasey Dines Out: Kasey tries to find a good cafe, but every place is closed. Without realizing it, he walks into what he thinks is a cafe. But it is actually an insect taxidermist!!!
    Roach Romeo: Kasey dresses in drag to seduce a rich man, so he can try and swipe his delicious food.
    (NOTE: Story Untitled): Kasey is kidnapped by an insurance salesman. He is forced to sign a contract that states that if Kasey dies, the salesman gets $100,100!! The insane salesman quickly begins his attempts to kill Kasey... This is probaly my #1 favorite.
    Anyways, I just used the name of my character.

14. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Well the Anniexo part comes from my real life nick-name Annieo that I came up with since every time I met someone new, they couldn't said my name right, and I just added the X to give it that nobody feel. The Xymed part is just Demyx back wards.

15. Landslide Moogle Assistant

You just posted your name and lock combination.

Brilliant.

16. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Mine was originally a YGO roleplay character I had made maybe 5 years ago. I've long since then outgrown that, but the name's stuck, so I just use it everywhere.

'Course, imagine my surprise when I randomly Googled my name and discovered it is an Indian girl's name meaning "student".

17. Bou Banned

Bou is one of my favorite guitarists. I love the music he writes, it reminds me a lot of American pop rock.

18. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Sorax (prounouced as So-raks, not Sora X) meaning it's just Sora with an X in his name

19. Katsquatch Klone #5 Twilight Town Denizen

Hm...well I love cats and I wanted my username to be something fresh.

I always imagine it as the fifth clone of a Katsquatch, but the only actually success....if that makes sense...0.o

20. Kokoro Destiny Islands Resident

I got from somewhere that Kokoro mean heart in Japanese. I hope whoever said that was right lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.