Whats your username mean??

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tpk123898, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

my username means like the light hidden in the darkness. you know how in kh1 they say that even in the deepest darkness, there is a shining light? (or was that from somewhere else...?) anyway yeah...that's what it means..

2. xbrokenrealityxx Merlin's Housekeeper

My sign in name comes from an idea I had for a story. It was about a boy who could bring inanimate objects to life. I never got around to writing it though.

3. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

My name doesn't really mean anything.... My bro just called me a completely random name (Goimez) one day and I thought it sounded cool, so I called myself Goimez ^_^

Goimez isn't my real name, and the 'e' is silent *steals e's voice*

4. Xigbar The Freeshooter

Wow, I'm surprised I have'nt done this yet.

Okay, let's see. Xigbar is my fave character in KH2.

THE END !!

5. Trigger hewwo uwu

trig·ger /ˈtrɪgər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[trig-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. a small projecting tongue in a firearm that, when pressed by the finger, actuates the mechanism that discharges the weapon.
    2. a device, as a lever, the pulling or pressing of which releases a detent or spring.
    3. anything, as an act or event, that serves as a stimulus and initiates or precipitates a reaction or series of reactions.
    4. Slang. triggerman.
    –verb (used with object)
    5. to initiate or precipitate (a chain of events, scientific reaction, psychological process, etc.): Their small protest triggered a mass demonstration.
    6. to fire or explode (a gun, missile, etc.) by pulling a trigger or releasing a triggering device: He accidentally triggered his rifle.
    –verb (used without object)
    7. to release a trigger.
    8. to become active; activate.
    —Idiom
    9. quick on the trigger, Informal. quick to act or respond; impetuous; alert.

[Origin: 1615–25; earlier tricker < D trekker, equiv. to trekk(en) to pull + -er -er1]

6. Angel Twilight Town Denizen

Having sexytimez with my boyfriend at our house
    ...Angel has been my nickname since grade five.

And so it has stayed XD

7. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

Xamad= A-d-a-m + X

It's meant to be the name of a Beastly nobody that has never been seen.

8. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I was origionally was Roxas_is_Hot. But people called me Rih, which lead to Ris. So I got my name changed. =D

9. Atlas Gummi Ship Junkie

I am an axel fan.my house numbers are 8708, and i really couldn't think of anything smart or funny.

10. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i got mine from kh2 - Angels In Flight - so i just changed it around a little

11. SoulSlayer Traverse Town Homebody

I got mine from waaaaay back (well, just 3 years I guess) when watching Bleach fansubs. They translated Zanpakutou as SoulSlayer, and I thought it would make a nice nick. I don't use this nick for new accounts anymore, though. I've switched to Axersia, which I created by combining the names of my 2 favorite Org 13 members, Axel and Marluxia, when I quickly needed a new nick. Yeah, it's pretty silly how I created the nick... But I thought it looked pretty cool.

12. blue_neon Traverse Town Homebody

Blue Neon

My user name is blue_neon. I picked blue bcoz i love blue n neon because blue goes good in neon colour LOL

13. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

If you have ever played the Crash Bandicoot games developed by Naughty Dog (who also made Jak and Daxter later), you pretty much know where I got my nick right away. :3 Crash Bandicoot has a sister called Coco Bandicoot, and when I was a newbie to the internet itself I attempted to make a geocities site containing hints and help for the games - it died after a week, I'm a lazy muffin heh.. :">

But I still used the Yahoo email that followed until I got a new email address, and I kinda liked the name so I've used it ever since. I always use this name, though I've only seen one other person use the same name on some Kurt Cobain site I never knew of.. I'm a member of a lot of forums but not that one.

Anywhoo - that's the secret behind my nick. :3

14. Beast Destiny Islands Resident

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Beast, is a fictional character and one of the main characters in Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast, as well as its two direct-to-video midquels, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas and Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World. His character appears in the Disney Broadway show of Beauty and the Beast. He also appears in all three installments of the Disney/Square video game series, Kingdom Hearts, and has appeared numerous times in the ABC series House of Mouse. He is featured in Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse.

He is voiced in all of his appearances by Robby Benson.

While his actual name is never revealed in any of the films, other sources, such as the Disney Encyclopedia, have referred to him as Prince Adam.

15. Landslide Moogle Assistant

[​IMG]

16. iam-a-alchemist Banned

mine means iam a lachmist hahaha i love alchmey and alphonse

17. Darkandroid Gets it Together

As amusing as that is, don't spam. >_>

18. Spammy Traverse Town Homebody

Well, mine comes about a bit weird but meh;

Irl name is Sam, so Sam - Spam - Spammy

Most people usually go "Omfg spammer!@!@@!" whenver they see my username on IRC or something, but i dont spam :)

19. Twilightz Merlin's Housekeeper

My username is an abbreviation of twilight zone ( not the tv - show). The word is just awesome. :P I use this username often, but it's quite common around the internet. If it is taken I use TwilightzBlaze. That's just something I came up with.

20. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Mine was supposed to be Cloud's nobody or at least a dark version of Cloud, at least before I could come up with a name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.