What's your school like

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sorax, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

don't blame me cause i got a lot of ideas in the morning.....lolz......so what's your school like?

2. Guxas Traverse Town Homebody

awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet... school! n_ñU

nya... talkin' bout university here... it's cool... looks like a shopping mall actually.. reaaaaaaaly modern and cool... big... lots of windows... elevators... 7 floors i think @.@ hard to remember the first days...

well, it pwns. xDDD

3. kairi_namine__sora_roxas Traverse Town Homebody

It was just finished last year. :D I was in the the very 1st class to EVER go to that school.

Wilson C. Riles Middle School
    --------, CA
    [​IMG]
    Turner was chosen to provide management-at-risk services for the Wilson C. Riles Middle School. The project includes four permanent buildings, relocatable classrooms, on/off-sitework, utilities and infrastructure totaling 90,000 sq. ft. Included are an administration/kitchen building, two-story classroom building, industrial tech/home economics, a locker room, and a gymnasium/multi-purpose structure.

4. roxasloverdarius Destiny Islands Resident

Kind-of...

Well, I should say boring, well pretty boring i gess, I mean it can be fun, but... any way so I pretty much only like recess...:o

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

this is my elem. school, i'm currently in the 7th grade but i don't go to school cuz i'll e waiting to g to the states maybe next year to study there but anyways go to www.wikimapia.com and find philippines there is a shortcut there named baguio...when you click there is a big square there highlighted as baguio city, don't click it but zoom on it.....keep zoming and stay on that square and if you see sm baguio (our big mall) if you see it go down and find quezon elem. school, if you find it, keep searching until you find sped center, sped center is my school of elementary....(sorry if i'm pressuring you, hehehehe)

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

7 FLOORS?!?!?! WHAT KINDA SCHOOL IS THAT?! ELEVATORS?!

7. jacquelinenguyen1067541 Twilight Town Denizen

The P.e field is HUGE the quad is big but not as big as the fields lots of class lots of people trying to get to their next class.

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

My god, what are you people?! You're............. EDUCATED!!!

9. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

I guess "Western" is like any university: a mini town where your classes are in different buildings all over campus. :)

10. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

University of California Berkeley. But if u wanna talk about high schools, mine was extremely small. 82 students max, and 20 classrooms. :/

11. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

My middle (I'm still in Middle school) can hold 1000.

12. cronoking Chaser

Hollywood Hills high school!!!! XD Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and mish is hot

13. kairi_namine__sora_roxas Traverse Town Homebody

My middle school can hold...idk, but we have about 1,600 students.

BTW, when you were all posting, I played DDR for 40 minutes and burned 500 calories. ;)

14. Guxas Traverse Town Homebody

kinda university dude :cool: actually it also has 2 underground floors, so it would be 9 ^^

15. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

:eek: ....................................... I'm speechless.

16. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

its rly strict >< especially this year o__o i can't have my shirt untucked without a warning they just take you to the office DX

17. Hissora ahurhurhur.

I go to Fossil Hill Middle School
    It looks alot like my elementary school...
    they dont have good food and its mostly a prep school
    i geuss its ok

18. Mish smiley day!

My high school was built in 1969 but it's still quite modern... they put a whole load of new stuff in it lately. It's made up of 6 buildings, kinda big...lots of people. It has it's own leisure centre thing (no pool, though...).

19. Crazy Tifa Destiny Islands Resident

My school is totally boring. They have stupid rules, too. but i'm not gonna list them right now cuz it would take forever.
    They have no activities or clubs (i'm serious). so my friend and i started a drama club and we're having fun.
    if u want to get anything done at my school, u have to do it urself

20. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

My school NorthWestHigh is AWESOME but boring all at the same time. We have good teachers, the food is okay(i question the meat), we have lots of clubs and actvities(i'm in art club and marching band), and we have great athletes(spring=tennis=happy me). Our school has a little over 1832 students currently. Here's the bad part our school is REALLY into sports especially football. It's horrible!! All anybody can talk about is how great the varsity team is (we're 7-1) it's driving me crazy!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.