What's your favorite KH pairing? :3

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by GullWing, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopefulwishes Traverse Town Homebody

KairiXSora RoxasXNamine AxelXDemyx End. Of. Story<3

2. Riley103 Traverse Town Homebody

My favorite pairing is Axel and Roxas, Axel Namine and Roxas and Namine.

3. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I go with:
    Roxas x Axel
    Support: They were friends, VERY CLOSE friends. Axel even says "He made me feel like I had a heart". They shoulda been together forever, not Roxas and Namine!

Sora x Riku
    Again with the friends thing. When they beat xemnas and they'rwe sitting in that dark place, they shoulda been like:
    Sora: "Huh...Yaoi?"
    Riku: "You're the uke!"
    Sora: "Hell yeah!"

4. mckenzie-mudkip Moogle Assistant

I find it quite immature when people flame others for the pairings they love. Just because someone likes a BoyxBoy pairing, or a GirlxGirl pairing, doesn't make them 'disgusting'. It only makes their interpretation of the game different. After saying this, here are my favorite pairings.

-RikuxSoraxKairi (RikuxSora/SoraxKairi)
    -AxelxRoxasxNamine (AxelxRoxas/RoxasxNamine)
    -NaminexKairi
    -RoxasxSora​

5. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

Hm...Roxas/sora and Kairi/namine is a little tricky. Technically they've never physcially met, but that's my personal opinion. No offense to you.

6. dgraymanxxx Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm all for the crack pairings so AxelxRoxas all the way. I also ship Sora and Kairi, Roxas and Namine, and for a while I did pair up Riku and Namine before Roxas came into the picture.

7. sora4me111 Merlin's Housekeeper

larxy x roxas

i'd have to go with larxene and roxas...

8. Fairyharp Merlin's Housekeeper

roxas and xion
    sora and kairi
    axel and larxene

9. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

Ok I respect that reason for Axel x Roxas a lot.

Didn't Kairi and Namine technically meet in KH2? but stemming off from that...
    Those two pairing are kind of gross to think about. It's like... the same person, except... kind of not. Weird.

I personally am tired of all the Axel and Roxas praise and am tired of RoxasXAxel.

I think a coupling that doesn't get recognition is Demyx and Luxord. I think that would be so cute.

Plus Marluxia and Larxene seem to be a good one.

Riku and Sora.. Cause it's going to happen as soon as Disney drops out of Kingdom Hearts.. if they can. SE has been hinting at the two. (LOL)

10. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I am actually a very big fan of Roxiri. And to tell you the truth, I really don't even know how I became a fan of the pair. I just find them adorable. <3

I'm waiting to see if I like Roxas and Xion together, I have a feeling that I might, but probably not as much as Roxiri.

Actually, I can normally handle many different pairings, like it doesn't bother me watching, reading, etc. things to do with KairiXRiku etc, and RoxasXNaminé, I just prefer Roxiri, Rikai coming in second, and Sora and Naminé in third. I just forgot that couple name. Dx Now that is going to bug me.

11. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

Well, I enjoy all couplings but really only when i see real good proof of the connection and/or the buildup.
    Like sometimes I see Axel and Roxas pictures and I see no real connection between the two. and I see a lot for some reason. Maybe I'm too picky.

but also i wouldn't mind a story that has a good show of building up to a pairing. If it's well thought out and done well. They can't just be all over each other.

12. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Eh, GoofyxSephiroth is as bad a pairing as you can get.
    ...Must...Block..Out..Images of pairing...From innocent mind...

13. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Definatley SoraXKairi.
    :B|:
    I hate how people think that SoraXRiku or SoraXRoxas is a pair. Those are for the fanfics.

14. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

I'm up for yaoi and crack pairings for me! One of my fave pairings is a crack one:

Kairi x Saix (DON'T HATE ME PLZ!!!!!)
    I happen to find those two quite interesting together and I love how Saix tries to get Kairi to trust him. It's just really interesting that way...

15. Wildfire916 Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora/Riku, followed by AkuRoku and Seifer/Hayner.

I hate when people say SoKai is canon but RiSo isn't. Technically, Sora and Kairi have hugged... twice. Kairi initiated one of the hugs, and the other was just so Sora could get his heart back.
    Sora got on his knees and cried his eyes out when he found Riku.

In Twilight Town, Olette says Kairi's story is romantic, but you don't actually know what story she told. She could have been talking about Sora's dedication to finding Riku.

In the first game, Riku practically offers Sora a Paopu fruit.

There's just too many hints pointing towards them. It's more realistic than SoKai, if you look at it from a mature point of view.

As for AkuRoku... "He made me feel like I had a heart."
    Plus, their relationship seems to be deeper than 'just friends'.

As for Seifer/Hayner... come on, who else are they gonna go with? Fuu is with Rai, and Olette is with Pence.
    Plus, it's hilarious! Great for love/hate relationship.

16. animegirl1429 Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm all for yaoi parings: RiSo is top, followed by AkuRoku, and MaruZeku is adorable too.

Although it's a crack pairing, I also adore RoxasxSora(don't know pairing name)

17. xXRhaneXx Moogle Assistant

I think any pairing is fine, as long as one can provide evidence to some point. I just can't imagine two characters being together if they never EVER met during the storyline ... Sry, it's not that I am against fanfiction, but I can't think of it myself.

As for my favorite pairings, I'm more conventional- everthing many fans call "cannon" (Though it might not be...) SoraXKairi, NamineXRoxas and so on... Just the regular thing ^^

Plz don't hate me for it, but I don't really like RikuXSora or AxelXRoxas- I think it should be possible for two guys to have a close and special relationship without being called a couple.
    I DO admit that one can see hints for it though ^^

18. tuesdaysviolets Moogle Assistant

Well, I like Sora/Kairi and Sora/Riku, and as of this point, both pairings have evidence and neither pairing is "official".

Is Squeenix going to put in a romantic pairing that isn't heteronormative? I doubt it, but just because a pairing isn't one you prefer doesn't mean there isn't evidence for it in the games.

19. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Guys your forgeting onr thing it's a diseny game everyone is strait

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's why people have fanfictions.
    But I personally prefer that more evidenced pairings: Sora/Kairi and Roxas/Namine. Sora and Kairi is the actual pairing, it's pretty obvious. Roxas and Namine are the special Nobodies and seem..."destined" to be together, due to their True Selves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.