Dream Drop Distance What's so important about the AR cards?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Labrys, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Labrys King's Apprentice

Like I know about the new dream Eaters and all but what's soo special about them?
    Meowjesty 's link attacks are the same as the other one.
    So I don't get it.

2. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

I found the Frootz Cat to be great, because when you link with it you get a whopping 5x attack, and you can get a Salvation skill to use by leveling up the creature enough. Other than that, I didn't really like the others.

3. Shift Chaser

The special ones, as in R&R Seal, Kab Cannon and Frootz Cat, stat off at Star rank and give amazing abilities for little price at the start.
    R&R Seal can give you the cheapness that is Baloonga, as well as 5x HP Boost.
    Kab Cannon is the only source for Dark Firaga, which IMO, is the best damaging Magic for bosses after Firaga Burst, and he also gives plenty of resistances and Salvation. You also can purposelly kill it and rescan endlessly to get Bright Fantasies, which are otherwise only obtainable randomly from special portals at the last world.
    And lastly, Frootz Kat gives Attack and Magic Haste x5 as well as ANOTHER Salvation, Reload Boost and Triple Plasma.

Sudo Neku, Meowjesty and Ursa Circus aren't really amazing compared to those 3, but they still give some nifty abilities.

4. Mysty Unknown

They are just ways to get special dream eaters easier than actually crafting them in the game.

5. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Um. Quick question here.

How do you use them?! I don't know how to use the cards to create Dream Eaters :/