What's so great about Sora?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Yuffierulestheworld32, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammylita Destiny Islands Resident

I live in a pineapple under the sea...Wait.
    'And he's got a great voice actress.'

Voice actress??? I knew it.

I like Sora. He's a strong character, and he's beleivable. Though I hate how they seemed to have dumbed him down in Kingdom Hearts 2. In the first he was too depressed, and in the second it was like he was trying to be funny and cool or something. I blame Disney channel. It's intervention in the second installment was unbearable (though Jesse M did a pretty good job with Roxas). Thank God they didn't have Hannah Montana sing Sanctuary....

2. dh779 Merlin's Housekeeper

I have to say, I never really liked Sora that much. I mean, he's cool in some ways, but I always found him just to happy. I mean one of the only times he's ever mad is when he thinks Goofy is dead, or when he got really mad at Saix at Hollow Bastion. To me, he just seems to act to randomly.

(What I mean by that is, for example, Sora got pissed off at Saix for not taking him to Kairi, but Mickey more or less tells him that he knows were Riku is, and all Sora dose is ask again in a hopful-ish voice. I mean, if it were me, I would start beating mouse boy until he started giving me some answers.)

3. galvin9 Moogle Assistant

I only like Sora because of all the forms/drives he has.

4. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Hes a spikey headed pussy in this game.

And hes annoying in the second one.

5. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah but you know he's the king and if you threaten the king. He throws you in the dungeon. Besides Sora's doesn't beat up his friends.

6. SplitOverload Chaser

Sora is the main character, that's why [/xd]

Well he's a character that isn't dumbfounded by the outside regions. He isn't like "Sin?! wtf is that!11one1". He has the emotions of a typical kid. It makes the game way more realistic IMO.

7. Xigbar The Freeshooter

I personally don't like Sora, because he's just the standard, cocky, overconfident, goody two-shoes, Mr. Right, perfect, and I guess people think he's hott, GOOD GUY. I like the darker side of the good guys, like Riku, Roxas, and even Namine. I especially favor the Organization XIII. So I agree with you Yuffierulestheworld32

8. Blademaster Mai'kel Hollow Bastion Committee

The reason Sora is great is because he's powerful. He has the power to save the worlds, and, perhaps, to end them.

9. Forever Love Life Without Limits

How could you NOT like Sora?

He's funny, he's HOTT, he's kind, he's loyal, he's extremely adorable, he's powerful, and yet niave.
    Just like a 15 year-old kid... which he is!
    Which doesnt even begin to question why Kairi is so in love with him.
    Do you know how many girls wish they were Kairi?
    ME for one. And most likely alot of other girls that have their username as "Kairi.."
    Think about it!
    And I think someone said before that it wouldnt be that heartbreaking if he died?
    WHAT!!!?? YES IT WOULD!! It'd break many people's hearts! I'd freakin cry!
    It'd ruin the game and everything!
    If you play the game a couple times, you'll love him just as much as I do.

10. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I Agree he is a kind caring person. He's not like Riku who betrays his best friend for an old hag. I mean I'm not hating on Riku. I just wouldn't side with Maleficent cause she don't look trusting.

11. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Um... Keyblades and cool outfits? Spells? Specials? Protect Ring? I don't know, I guess he just looks cool.

12. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

Let's seee.... Sora is cute, sweet, has a great personality, will fight for his friends for as long as it takes, and HE NEVER GIVES UP OR IN!

13. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

\

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!
    Sora is all of those things! And if I could be Kairi just to get to Sora, I WOULD!!!!!!

Attached Files:

14. Invader Jack Twilight Town Denizen

Well, first I shall say I don't DROOL over him. All my drooling is over Roxas, Axel, Zexion, and Riku. XD But anyways, how can you NOT love the main character of one of the most awesome stories ever? Sora is strong, sensitive, determined, caring, sometimes cool, and sometimes has really dorky moments that make you laugh. All great traits for a person to have. His good looks are pretty much just a side thing for me. But yeah, that's why I think he rocks!

15. Xendane Banned

Hey, that's another good point. But I'm sticking to what I said. Cool outfits and hair. That is all.:D

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

We are all entitled to our own opinion and so I'm not here to change your mind. I would like to say though tha tI like him because he doesn't give up, he is determined to find his friends and he has such a strong heart. He will go to the end jus tto save his friends, he became a heartless just to wake Kairi up. I don't love him like many here do but I think he's cool. You aren't the only one that hates him, I know many who think the same.

17. Xendane Banned

Hey, this is true! I forgot to add all that. Oh well, yeah, a lot of people don't like Sora, but hey, that's their opinion.

18. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Personally, I see nothing great in him. The fact that he has those determination qualities and stuff really pisses me off. I dunno y but it just does. Plus, he's acts WAY too young for his age.

19. Invader Jack Twilight Town Denizen

No, I've seen immature boys, and frankly, I'd far rather hang out with Sora than with them... Sora doesn't try to screw every other girl he meets, and he knows not to say a joke more than once, because that just ticks everyone off. He really doesn't annoy me at all. Although it's really strange and ever-so-slightly bothersome that half the time he doesn't know what he's talking about and the other half of the time he acts like a soldier or something and knows exactly what's going on and precisely how to deal with it.

20. Xendane Banned

Ew, I've seen that where I live too. Personally, Sora is a MUCH better reprieve than one might take him for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.