What would you do if

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by JedininjaZC, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Orivsca Banned

It's cool, God beat Jesus all the time.

2. Jayn

I have a talk about it with them. Ask them if it's what they really wanted, why they made the decision, what they believed it meant and then...ultimately accept them and love them still with all of my heart. <:

3. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

No beating your child up because he was born as a homosexual is not cool!
    That's like beating up your child because he is left handed!

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Learn to recognize a joke post when you see it.

5. Orivsca Banned

I'm athist. Joke much?

Real reaction:

I would just make sure it's not some stage/attempt to be unique, and if it's real just accept it. I'm for letting people have choice in their life.

6. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow you shouldn't be sarcastic around me dude. I am not very good at regonizing it. I guess I got a little emotional, as always.
    :sweatdrop:

7. Orivsca Banned

It's cool brah, and don't worry I don't care about rep.

8. Emilio Estavez Destiny Islands Resident

You best get better at recognizing your sarcasm

9. Repliku Chaser

I'd uh just say 'so you finally came out of the closet?' because of all the signs from the time of being a toddler to present. Then I'd probably be stuck for a while pondering the answer to his predicament because I'm straight, so the situation would be kind of awkward. There'd be a lot of pointless joking and bs'ing around while he'd yell at me to be serious. xD I would not discourage his feelings, unless of course the other boy is straight and the kid knows it, or the boy he likes is a jerk that well, he could do without. In that regard, I'd just relate it to similar situations where I might've liked a girl but she had no interest in me, or there was some girl that was a betch and well, you get told, so if you get with her anyway, you suffer the consequences.

I'd of course help my kid as I could because, whether gay or straight, I'd want him or her to grow up to be strong, patient, caring and able to enjoy life and know that when things went bad, I'd be there for him or her. That's just what -real- parents do.