Kingdom Hearts III What worlds/world plotlines would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Beucefilous, Jun 16, 2013.

1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

THIS! It's never been one of my favourite films, but I would give anything to play as llama Sora :D

I had not heard of this! Do you know where I can read it? :O

And for me I'd love a Pocahontas world, that was always my favourite film growing up (I always thought it was harsh she got missed off the princesses of light considering she is the only one who was an actual real life princess).
    Maybe a Princess and the Frog world? Though I'm not sure it was popular enough to warrent it, but I'd still enjoy it :) Imagine the boss fight against Facilier and his friends on the other side.
    Also I know it would never happen as Disney's link is only distribution and translation, but I would so love a studio Ghibli world of some sort, like Nausicaa of the vally of the wind. They are all such beautiful films :)

2. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

I personally would like to see Lilo's Homeworld as a playable world in KH3, I think that it would be really good for exploration, as you could explore the beach area, town area, Lilo's and Stitch's house, Gantu ship and I think they could create some cool heartless designs for this world. Other worlds I would like to see make an appearance are Toy Story and Lion King 2

3. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Hawaii would be pretty cool. I used to like that movie, but now I'm not much of a fan of it. A continuation of The Lion King would be excellent as the bare wastelands were really boring in Kingdom Hearts 2. It would be great to see The Lion King's world in Kingdom Hearts 3's PS4/Xbox One graphics.