Kingdom Hearts III What worlds/world plotlines would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Beucefilous, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Yeah but in KH all that matters is you have a tough heart and you never quit. Otherwise, by the same token, Captain Shang would've been the more logical choice for the Land of Dragons. (That and she's the main character of Frozen so :v)

2. A Zebra Chaser

I dunno, KH works by weird rules. Why can Ariel fight, but none of the other princess types? Why can Jack hurt heartless and Nobodies, but not Will? Why can Ping hurt heartless, but gets infinitely better when he stops pretending to be a man?
    But with all the previous party members I can at least see a basis for the way they work, I can't really imagine a good integration for Anna... she just doesn't really seem to have much going for her in terms of skills. It'd take some wiggling around with the plot, but Elsa at least has the powers to back up being a party member. They could even pull a Ping and have her be an awful party member early on, but she unlocks her potential at the end.
    I still think the world would be better without a party member, and I don't feel like giving Olaf anime ice powers would be a very good development

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

True, Ariel's the only one we see fighting, but the others are informed to have powers over light. In cases like Alice and Jasmine, I'd assume either they didn't know about the powers they had before they were captured, or they weren't confident enough to join the fight at the time. Not to mention the former spends most of the time imprisoned and the other spends all her time on the run.

In Jack's case, I don't think it was assumed Will can't hurt the Heartless; just that he's not as skilled a fighter overall, and that between the two Jack made a better party member. As far as Mulan is concerned, she was less effective as Ping because she was trying to play against type. She didn't use her natural strengths, such as her agility and her bond with Mushu. She tried to fight like a man, and it didn't work for her. It's a smaller, maybe sloppier version of the movie's message: Don't fight your instincts, be who you are and show the world how wonderful that can be.

I just feel like Christoff would be the more generic, uninspired choice of the crew, especially considering his motivation is low for the first part of the film. And Elsa's right out as far as I'm concerned, she spends half the time in an ice palace and would probably make a better boss than party member. Anna's not much of a fighter, but that never stopped Ariel, so why should it stop Anna? And Olaf doesn't have to be involved, but it seemed like it would fit with Squeenix's usual approach. Besides, most of the other party members had skills and abilities that only tangentially made sense to their characters, so why's this such a taboo?

4. A Zebra Chaser

That's what I mean by precedent. Ariel has her alien biology that lends itself to generic fish attacks, Jack Skellington is undead, and very flashy, Aladin has a scimitar and acrobatics, Beast is strong, Prince whatever in BBS has a sword, Mulan has a sword and fire powered dragon thing. These are all solid enough a basis for SOMETHING to be done with, but what skills does Anna have to draw on? What would her default attack even be?
    Like I said, Elsa would work the best, but I think it would require rejiggering the plot, which KH definitely as no problem doing. Just insert Sora and co as a group that accidentally discovers Elsa has powers, and then they try to cover for her, Elsa gets discovered, unleashes her ice powers and a giant heartless, they go after her, stuff happens, Anna does the thing, and Elsa joins the party at full power for the boss fight. Then we have a second visit or something

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Then let me ask you something. How does Ariel shoot lightning? Why can Tarzan heal teammates? What makes Jack Skellington able to cast Gravity?

6. A Zebra Chaser

Thunder is a common theme of udnerwater enemies, Tarzan heals with a herb which suits the situation, and gravity is a darkness or night based move, suiting Jack

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Tangential, like I said. It takes conjecture. Similar conjecture is a small leap for Anna; she's surrounded by snow, how 'bout an ice-based snowball attack? Makes about as much sense as Ariel having a "Thunder Potion," whatever that means.

8. A Zebra Chaser

Giving Anna ice based powers of any kind would completely undermine Elsa's existence... though I'm not sure the KH team cares enough for that to matter.
    New question though, how would this work during the second half of the story?

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

How wouldn't it? Having a few cute tricks that deal ice damage is different from being an ALL-POWERFUL ICE SORCERESS CAPABLE OF CASTING A PERMANENT WINTER OVER THE LAND (caps for theatrics, not emphasis).

10. A Zebra Chaser

I mean the second half where
    she's freezing and dying
    And I think giving her what is essentially ice magic kinda seems like a weird encroachment on Elsa's role

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

...I know I keep going back to this but the Trident can shoot lightning and no one seems to mind Thunder Potion.

12. A Zebra Chaser

Well Ariel is definitely the most eyebrow raising addition in terms of party members, but electricity does definitely have an association with life/revival in cartoons, generally going with a defibrillator type thing.

13. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

A Wreck-It-Ralph world where either A. Lots of "hurr durr you're in a video game" "NO I'M NOT" type jokes are made, or B. Sora and the gang become self-aware that they're in a video game and the fourth wall is absolutely shattered.

A Brave world could be cool, too, I think, just because I wanna' team up with Merida, and I bet that the bear heartless would look pretty neat.

Also, Atlantis because Atlantis.[DOUBLEPOST=1397971585][/DOUBLEPOST]OH, AND THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE BECAUSE THE COMEDIC VALUE OF THAT WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY.

14. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

I would love to see a world for the following movies/games, cause they're awesome:

1) Frozen (I'm pretty sure this was said already)
    2) The Avengers (Marvel is owned by Disney now, so its doable)
    3) Wreck-It-Ralph (great possibility of fourth wall breakages)
    4) Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (they had both Cloud and Zack, now they need to do a world that talks about their origins in the KH universe)

Now for the completely ridiculous ones that will never ever be part of Kingdom Hearts, mostly because Disney/Square Enix doesn't own the rights:

1) Doctor Who (this would be set on-board the TARDIS, exploring the interior, and trying to prevent it from exploding)
    2) Once Upon A Time (this would follow the end of season 1 of the show)
    3) Legend of Zelda (this would be set during Spirit Tracks)
    4) Percy Jackson and the Olympians (this would be set during the Heroes of Olympus series)

And there's my two cents thrown in. Hope my wishes are interesting enough to set your minds churning :)

15. A Zebra Chaser

1- The Wreck it Ralph angle would be "This is a world of video games" "Huh, weird, I'm not in a video game" the end
    2- I don't trust the writers of KH to competently write a comedy
    Zack and Cloud aren't as directly related in KH. Zack was redesigned in the Hercules style, while Cloud was not. As it stands, Zack is a resident of Olympus Colosseum, while Cloud is from Radiant Garden

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Tripping into things and somehow impaling Heartless on a icicle. Although, if it's that easy to defeat Heartless, it really turns the scare factor down. A lot.

For Frozen though, I would really like to fight Marshmallow, maybe possessed by a Heartless or something.

As for other worlds, I really want a
    Treasure Planet world. I always thought Sora and co. could be trucking along in their Gummi Ship when suddenly BAM they run into the ship and have to spend some time on it as cabin boys to pay off the damage. They meet Jim, have adventures, go to Treasure Planet, trip the trap, fight a Heartless and be home by supper. Actually, the creepy Scroop spider guy could be a Layton-type character. Have dark motivations for helping the main characters reach their goal, end up fighting with a Heartless and then eaten by a Heartless.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Maybe Anna could use Kristoff's lute as a bludgeon? If not that, then a torch? But yeah, if there were a Frozen summon in KHIII, I think it would be one of the sisters, or maybe Olaf.

This plot rejiggering sounds good to me~

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Aside from my full support of a Treasure Planet world, I would like to see some more FF related worlds. Since KH is the main reason I got into FF in the first place.

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Coccoon!!!! I'm really hoping Lightning makes an appearance cause she's one off my fav FF characters!! I'm also hoping for Frozen, Toy Story, Pochahantus, and Little Mermaid II!! It's been bugging me that Pochahauntus wasn't added to the KH series cause it just didn't make sense to me why didn't add her in. As well as Toy Story too cause their code is still embedded in KH2FM's code I think. I was hoping they would be summons but they weren't >~<

20. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

I hope it's alright if I post in an old thread. I thought I'd update it as Tangled and Olympus have been confirmed for the game.

Here's what I'm hoping they'll announce next.

Big Hero 6 - San Fransokyo
    The Emperor's New Groove - I don't know how it would work but it would be great to see Yzma and Kronk in Kingdom Hearts 3. They're hilarious.
    Treasure Planet
    Star Wars - Death Star - The gummi ship gets taken in by the tractor beam like the Millennium Falcon. It would be based on A New Hope.
    Robin Hood - Sherwood Forest
    The Avengers - Set in the Battle of New York - It would be awesome if we get a high action world in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Toy Story - the film is a classic.
    The Incredibles - Seeing the film's animation style in Kingdom Hearts 3 would be great. Plus a battle in Metroville against the Omnidroid would be cool! The characters are well written as well.
    The Sword in the Stone - It would be cool to see Merlin's world. It was actually in a Kingdom Hearts 2 comic for a magazine called Big Time in England.
    Frozen - Erendelle
    Oliver and Company - The Big Apple - It has a dark element and I'd love a world based on the busy city of New York.

Returning Worlds

Traverse Town - It would be great to revisit the world. It gives me a lot of nostalgia.
    Destiny Islands - I want to explore the world and finally see the island's culture.
    Wonderland - An updated Wonderland with Tim Burton's version would be cool.
    Port Royal - I'd like to see how Pirates of the Caribbean would look in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Out of the box worlds

Kim Possible
    Sky High
    Mary Poppins
    National Treasure

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015