Kingdom Hearts III What worlds/world plotlines would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Beucefilous, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Obviously, with this being a title as major as kingdom hearts 3, there's going to be a fair addition of new worlds. Although there are a couple i'd like to see return in the game.
    1. Port Royal
    This had one of my favorite fights in the game, being the grim reaper, and there's quite a bit of potential for another run with this world. If it focuses on Dead Man's Chest/at world's end, you could feature Davy Jones as the main antagonist of the world, which would make for a splendid boss fight. In addition, the whole prospect of his heart in a chest would fit well with the world, possibly bringing up the question as to whether or not he's a nobody.

2. A variety of final fantasy worlds (Such as Cocoon/Pluse and Midgar)
    These types of worlds have a lot of potential to appeal to those who would like a more serious plotline. It would also be able to tie up some things left as possible cliffhangers in previous games, like Cloud vs Sephiroth, and Zack disappearing during the ending credits of BBS.

3. Atlantis (atlantis: the lost colony)
    This was one of my favorite movies as a child, and i would love to see it featured as a world. A leviathan miniboss would be nice.

4. The Realm of Darkness
    This was playable in the final mix version of birth by sleep, if i recall correctly. But it's supposed to be an entire realm, not merely a single world. So i would say that they should make it either an extremely long dungeon, close to the end of the game, or have worlds of it's own featured in here.

2. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

I would like to see another Lion King story, but the Lion King 2 story line in it. That movie was really good and would be awesome if they added it.

3. Shift Chaser

I'd like to see something like sidequests to make Donal and Goofy stronger, or at least more motivated to fight.

For Goofy... I don't know a lot about him, since I mostly just read comics about the ducks, but maybe incorporate the plot of a A Goofy Movie, except change the girl Max likes into Maleficent and make he trick him into doing something with the Cornestone for a date? Seems cliche, but it could totally happen.

For Donald, a quest involving the plot of The Dream of a Lifetime, except instead a device to enter Scrooge's dreams, Sora opens the way himself.
    And instead of beating up the Beagle Boys by himself singlehandedly in one second, Scrooge joins you for some epic Nightmare boss while the pub's on fire. And oh look, an excuse for fighting Dream Eaters.
    If it happens, we get to see Scrooge being badass. Like he always should be. Countless times.

...sucks though, that since most kids these days don't even know who Scrooge is, as evidenced by the Ducktales remaster, it's damn near impossible to happen >_>

4. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

Comment on what worlds you guys are hoping to see in KH3 or any worlds that would be interesting to see.

I personally want to see monsters inc. world. all the doors you can go too. that would be awesome
    or even atlantis, it would be interesting since Leonard Nimoy voices both Xehanort and the elder

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I know people are hating the use of worlds that have already been, But I really wanna go back to halloween town. Maybe even give jack his soul robber whip; That was a cool weapon in the PS2 sequel to the movie, and It would be awesome in KH. Port royal would be nice too. I agree that monsters inc. would be interesting. As for new worlds, The black cauldron really sounds awesome. I think I had more, but my mind is blank, and I can't think of them at the moment.

6. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Places like The Jungle Book that aren't as popular as The Lion King. Everyone I know has seen The Lion King but there are a handful I know that haven't seen the Jungle Book. That's besides the point but I'd love to see more places like that.

7. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

the jungle book was an awesome movie I was so upset that it wasnt in BBS[DOUBLEPOST=1371956655][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i loved playing in halloween town, port royal was a sweet world as well. although i didnt like that you could only land in 2 areas out of the 4 from the gummi ship

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Treasure Planet, The Jungle Book, and some Pixar worlds. Since there are models of Buzz and Woody in KHII:FM.

9. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

treasure planet would be a awesome world to, i loved that movie as a kid

10. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

I'd like to to see a Robin Hood world...... Mainly so I can be all 'Hey I live there' and stuff...... I know stupid reason.

11. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Also, Percy Jackson would be interesting.....
    But I probably wouldn't like it that much cause they would use the movie as a base. I don't like the movie as much as the book. My family probably won't even buy sea of monsters; It looks terrible. (compared to the book at least.) I might be interested in Prince of Persia as well. While it was not the videogame, the movie was still good.... and it was made by Disney, which means its story line can be in KH while the games cannot. Now that I think about it, I don't even know for sure if the Percy Jackson Movies are made by Disney. I just know the books are... So It's highly probable. I don't hate the movie, it's just that I am so nit picky about all the parts of the movie that I cannot enjoy it that much.

12. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

thats nothing considering the reason i liked destiny island was for the sole fact that 2 guys and 1 girl spent most of their time on the island...just the 3 of them...in that dark place...with no protection...from heartless! definatly the heartless they need protection from. (what were you thinking?)

13. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to see Treasure planet, Pocahontas, the Jungle book , and the Black Cauldron.

14. Bridgeman Moogle Assistant

Atlantica with the plotline from The Little Mermaid II or Ariel's Beginning

15. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Found out only the Heroes of Olympus books were published by Disney; The previous books were not and the movie is 20th century fox. Oh well, It was worth thinking about.

16. 61 No. B

Like many others I would love to see Treasure Planet, but since that movie didn't do too well I feel like the chances of that may be slim. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

17. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I think Toy Story needs to be a non-combat world. They've got to find some way to incorporate it, and a down-to-earth setting like that might actually make Sora pine for his home. Plus he'd fit right in, he already looks like an action figure.

18. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I think either Toy Story 2 or 3 will be implemented in KHIII, if Square made the decision. I really don't see the original Toy Story movie in KHIII, since the enemy is HUGE compared to the toys, unless they make it like Atlantica in KHII.....

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Oh yeah, I just meant the franchise in general. Don't really care which one they use, they're all good. I guess it depends on which maturity level suits the new Sora best, which means we will indeed probably see either 2 or 3 if it happens.

20. A Zebra Chaser

I don't think Toy Story lends itself to non-combat like the Little Mermaid of Winnie the Pooh
    The plot of Toy Story always involves adventure, conflict and danger. Hell, they even have a pretty good setup for a boss fight in Zerg. It seems like it would be far easier to fit Sora into a sort of protector role where he helps the relatively helpless toys, as opposed to a mini game world or something