What Was Your First Language?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by jafar, Aug 17, 2008.

1. jafar custom title

There are many, many languages. I don't think I would be able to name them all. Plus, I'm too lazy to go and search for it.

2. Sumi suicidé

...Americanish..
    it's not english! it's close, but Americanish is different! We don't say Cheerio!

3. Fellangel Bichael May

Korean. I don't know how cause I mostly speak English.

4. T3F Chaser

My 1st language was Greek. Then we moved to Australia and I had to learn english. Its funny because now I can't speak a single greek word.

5. Fellangel Bichael May

Funny isn't it? I only can speak the 50% of the korean I learned earlier.

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

After I got past the baby talk, English... with my own made up words in there. :D

7. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

My first language was English. I also speak spanish cuz I'm hispanic.

8. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Haha, I lost you at shalom xD

It's much easier to udnerstand when my friend and her family speaks irl. Also I'm like kinda learning with her 2 year old brother, he's speaking english, norwegian and hebrew and learning them all. Not that he speak very properly yet xD. So here the other day he learned his first proper word with the right pronouncion 'Sheket!' I have no idea if I spelled it right xD. But we were eating dinner and he was looking at me and suddently he yelled 'SHEKET SAM!' xD. Yeah, I like hebrew,

ani koev li ha rosh D: (atm xD)

9. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

My first was English.... Then I started to learn French in school, but cos I didn't choose French as a GCSE subject, I'm slowly forgetting it...
    In it's place is the lovely language called Uryuomoco (Yeah, Uryuomoco is a fictional language) :3

Foraeh KHV :D

10. jafar custom title

xDDDD Hebrew's an interesting language. You get to read from right to left, which is fun. Not that I can. I'm still working on my reading. I never really learned how, but I recognize the sounds the letters make, which is wierd. And without the vowels too. =o But it's fun, since I confuse my friends by speaking Hebrew at random.
    And Hebrew lesson time!
    Ani = me. So, it's just koev li ha rosh. Li is mine or my. So "My head hurts."

11. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

It is, wow well sounds complicated, but it's fun, I can grasp the context of a convo usually, but not all the time. And well it's good that you're doing great!
    Yeah my friend and I sit in class to and joke with it, koev li ha rosh is an inside joke for us xD.

I knew that! Sorry, typo, I was going to say I care a lot about you but my head hurts now xD *or something like that translated* I can't really type it but I'll try, I dunno if it's right, but my friend taught me how to say it: ani oh hevet oh trav, me odd aval koev li ha rosh.

And I just accidentally put the ani in koev li ha rosh earlier xD

My pencil case says koev li ha rosh xD

12. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Polish. Then I just had to go to Canada...
    (This is a great way to find out who everyone is)

13. tSG1 Chaser

ALso, i speak cantonese which is a dialect of mandrin. (yes i know, not all chinese is the same language. *gasp*) but there are also different ones such as hokkien, or taiwanese.

14. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I came up with the almighty word "guesstimate." I have complete control over the world. :yelling: HA!

15. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

English, like most ppl here, but I know a little bit of Latin if that counts :]

16. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

I had to learn English twice because I spoke with a lisp til I was twelve. Speech class was lame! But, in the end, I learned to talk right.