Kingdom Hearts II What was your favorite Organization Member?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ace, Oct 8, 2006.

?

Your favorite organization member?

1. Xemnas

24 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Xigbar

18 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Xaldin

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. Vexen

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. Lexaeus

7 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. Zexion

41 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. Saix

23 vote(s)
    4.9%
  8. Axel

117 vote(s)
    24.9%
  9. Demyx

42 vote(s)
    9.0%
  10. Luxord

12 vote(s)
    2.6%
  11. Marluxia

25 vote(s)
    5.3%
  12. Larxene

24 vote(s)
    5.1%
  13. Roxas

120 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. LakuriSyaoran Destiny Islands Resident

i like Axel and Demix
    oh, and btw i have issues with roxas........ya i really don't like him.

2. KeyBladePrideAMV Destiny Islands Resident

Mine are Marluxia, and Xaldin.

3. HeadBodyMaster Destiny Islands Resident

Larxene(I'm not a girl o.O) and Zexion and...................DEMYX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

Okay.

As stated in the other topic, here are my top five, in order.

Saix
    Luxord
    Demyx
    Zexion
    Lexaeus/Larxene

5. Axel2071 Destiny Islands Resident

hmm... Axel,Roxas,Demyx and Xigbar (in order) it's hard to pic just one. But I find these four really funny to make fun of in comics and fan stuff XDD

6. RCAxel Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel and Roxas

7. Riku-Mania Moogle Assistant

1.Roxas Because of his plain Awesomeness
    2.Axel because of his Catchphrase "Got it memorized?"
    3.and Demyx for the Classic line "Run run Away!"

8. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

my fav org. 13 members are in this order:

Demxy: he is so sweet and cute. I hate Sora for bullying and killing him. There was on reason for that! He doesn't want to fight; just kick back, make some music and have fun.

Roxas: he is so deep and and way cool. I was rooting for him all the way. He and Namine deserve to be real.

Larxene: She reminds me of my little sister. both are intelligent blonds, hyper, talkative, rude to almost everybody, and hates not getting thier own way. Only my sis dosen't have the power of lighting. good thing to *gets zappes by bolt*

Axel/Xigbar tie: Axel because he tuns out to be a good guy. Xigbar because I love the way he talks. "Have you been a good boy?"

The only org. member I really hate is Marluxia. He is so gay! *gets hit by another bolt. smoke coming out of ears*:rolleyes:

9. Xydonis Moogle Assistant

Saix and Zexion

Lol I love it how no one said Xemnas >.<

10. The Twin My, what a strange duet

In this order:
    1. Axel
    2. Demyx
    3. Xemnas

11. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Marluxia, Saix, and Xemnas.

12. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

Marluxia and Saix.
    Seriously, they're just awesome. xD

13. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Marluxia, he was a badass, flowers or not, he will still kick the crap out of anyone.

14. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Demyx&Marluxia :D oh and Zexion

15. Ansem The Heartless Merlin's Housekeeper

Xemnas, Axel and Larxene. Ohh...and Zexion :D

16. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Axel Roxas And Demyx

Gotta love them :D

AHHH YAY 100 POSTS!!
    Thanks to this thread!! Lol

17. BirthBySleep Merlin's Housekeeper

My top 5:

1) Zexion-You wish your weapon was a book! =]
    2) Saix-I love how he's too calm :| haha
    3) Axel-*obsession with the Keyblade he gives you*
    4) Roxas-We got to play as him! How could you not like him lol.
    5) Xemnas-when he's talking to Ansem the Wise, he looks a bit like Michael Jackson, especially when you get a closeup of his face :| lmao. But that's not why I like him, it's his voice just before he fights Sora for the first time, when the music just cuts out and he just sounds whiney. Makes me chuckle.

18. ~Axel~ Moogle Assistant

1. Axel, because of how he can be an enigma and how he can say roxas with his friend and not care what anybody else thinks. Plus his powers are totally badazz!
    2. Roxas because he's cute and adorable, but also is very powerful with the oblivion and oathkeeper.

19. Tootsie coquí

1.Roxas (<3!)
    2.Axel
    3.Xigbar

20. Larxene
    "The Savage Nymph"
    "The Apathetic Princess"

- OMG.

Best. Original. Female. Character. Ever. In the KH series anyway. And I'm not saying this because I'm a girl. Sharp-tongued, smart, strong, agile, confident, independent, physically skilled, ill sense of humor, abrasive, arrogant, sadist by nature, real feminism, chick with a attitude and backbone, and just plain k-i-c-k-a-s-s. The Femme Fatale of KH, unless Nomura can outdo with someone better. And man, does she bring a good name to blondes.

Axel only survived COM because everyone liked him (I'm guessing in the studio), but by everything that PWNS, Larxene should've been the other to survive. The girl didn't deserve to die. I would have liked more character development for her. I always think and repeat, that there was a lot to her character than what we saw. Yes, even a softer side. It was the way she spoke whe she was fading, the only time I ever heard her have sadness. And of course, when she mentioned Axel's name as she explained what he did. Disappointment in her face, at that specific moment.

Larxy...just...just OWNS. And sucks to anyone who says otherwise, unless you like cookie-cutter girls like Kairi and Naminé (I like them too, actually, don't get me wrong. But Larxene has more...spark to her, excuse the pun. She can fight. She pwns men. There's no other girls like that in KH except Tifa and Yuffie, but they're from FF). And she has lightning as her element. That's just a plus. She can kill anyone, and I'm glad that since she's the only Org. female, she's never portrayed weak. I'd say she's up there with the powerful Org. members.

Even though I'm a girl, I think she's very cute. I love her hair, with those feelers :D. I wonder if she gets cable with that. I wanted some Org. member to really flick them to see what she does. And her pouts. I LOVE her pouts. Besides, I think she was the first one to ever say a Org. name with the "xie" or "xy" at the end.

“The heart is a mysterious thing, Axel.”

“Unless I'm mistaken, treason is a CAPITAL crime.”

"Aww, are you sulking? Ha ha, you are so half-baked!"

“It'll kill you to hear this...but I can live with that.”

"Fine! Thrice the pain for you means thrice the fun for me!"

"There's your incentive not to screw up."

“Everything’s an experiment for you, Vexie.”

“Terribly sorry, Vexie. I guess I’m just used to you and your research being more funny than formidable.”

She's honestly my idol. Nomura seriously wasted a cool female. Shame. Larxene deserves to be praised. BTW, if anyone can do me the favor of explaining how Larxene got the nickname "Apathetic Princess" from? I've always wondered that.

I also like Axel too, but they kind of changed him just to fit with the storyline of KH2. That's why there is a difference between his COM incarnation and his recent one. But his cocky, sarcastic attitude is still there, as well as his cunning and manipulative aura, and that's what attracted him to me in the first place. So it's cool. Got it memorized? *gets shot*

I like the fact that his weapons are chakrams too, and that his element is fire. There's just something about fire...

Demyx also has to be in my top. He was the funniest and adorable member ever. You just have to like him. Think about it. His character appeared for only 5 minutes or less, and he's just almost as popular as Axel.

ALL the Org. members have their own attitudes that appeal to me. They were the most interesting antagonists I've ever seen. Even Xemnas draws me in. I hated that Nomura focused on Axel more than the others (the only thing that bothers me about Axel, though is not his fault). I wanted to learn more about the other 11 people (and yes, I don't count Roxas).