Kingdom Hearts II What was your favorite Organization Member?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ace, Oct 8, 2006.

?

Your favorite organization member?

1. Xemnas

24 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Xigbar

18 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Xaldin

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. Vexen

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. Lexaeus

7 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. Zexion

41 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. Saix

23 vote(s)
    4.9%
  8. Axel

117 vote(s)
    24.9%
  9. Demyx

42 vote(s)
    9.0%
  10. Luxord

12 vote(s)
    2.6%
  11. Marluxia

25 vote(s)
    5.3%
  12. Larxene

24 vote(s)
    5.1%
  13. Roxas

120 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

1-Axel
    2-Larxene
    3-Roxas
    4-Demyx

2. Organization_XIII Moogle Assistant

1. Roxas
    2. Riku
    3. Zexion
    4. Axel

3. FUZZY SWEATER Hollow Bastion Committee

hmmmmm
    1. larxene
    2. axel
    3. roxas

4. methol Merlin's Housekeeper

1. Vexen ....... yeah i know im gonna be shot but i really liked him but only in
    kh:re com he just showed so much expression and died doing what he saw noble which sucks axel should of been killed grr i think axel was much cooler in chain of memories he was way to reliant on roxas.

2. larxene........... i loved her she was the only girl and had an special energy about her

3 lexeaus............i dont know anything about him,,,,,,,he is withought a doubt the biggest mystery of kh

5. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

roxas - he's jsut so adorable...even though at first I hated him lol but now I love him ^^
    axel - 'Got a it memorized' whoo~ boy had me cracking up, and he's just too cool
    marluxia - a freak with flowers, c'mon now...x3
    zexion - I never fought him so thats a star in my book xD plus he's pretty cute looking =]

6. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

I'm gonna say all 13, from least favorite to most favorite.
    annd here we go...
    13- Larxene-she just sux. most annoying member. and lightning is a horrible power.
    12- Marluxia-He(she?) is a pain. why would you pick flowers as a power? A scythe is an overused weapon anyway.
    11- Luxord-Have a health bar, not a time bar that nobody knows how to work except for you, causing millions of deaths because of time. Also, how can cards hurt someone? the worst they can do is give a paper cut. And also, if your gonna turn someone into a die or card, why not just kill them there and then huh?
    10- Vexen-Ok, another person that there isn't much of a gender difference. Also, how can you hurt someone with a shield. What are you going to do, slap them to death? Also, Ice? If your going to freeze someone solid, have the guts to finish them off. God.
    9- Sa'i'x-What is that thing that you carry anyway? Do you even know? I mean, you won't eve find one of those in the real world? And also, the MOON? what are you going to do when you go to a world that never experiences nighttime huh? And how could you let someone take your weapon and finish you off with it.
    8- Lexaeus-Ok, your just a Luxord copy, but you actually have a health bar, which is why your higher up than him. But still, Sora has 100 power throughout most of the fight, while your power keeps rising. Keep the power balance at a... well, balance. Other than that, your cool.
    7- Xaldin-Not much to say here, but this one was annoying. Had to go Mickey a few times.
    Now I'm gonna start saying why I like them.
    6- Xigbar-GUNS ARE FUNS!!!
    5- Roxas- It's just Sora, but he's in permanent Valor form, and he doesn't need Donald and Goofy to own.
    4- Demyx- He's a wimpy little pathetic organization member...with a weapon and power that i'd kill for.
    AND THE TOP 3 ARE...
    3- Zexion-Cloaked Schemer, shrouded in mystery, and with a book that I'd actually want to read.
    2- Xemnas- Final boss, Leader, could have better weapons, but whatever with that, Giant Laser sphere, and Almost steals Sora's Heart, Which makes him really cool. Anyone who can Destroy Sora like that is cool. He didn't actually destroy Sora, but he's still cool.
    1- Axel. Got it memorized...

7. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I like you! You make me laugh! :D

Okie dokie then! My favourite member is Demyx, he doesn't like to be violent but when he is he's tough! Don't be fooled by the hair :p plus his weapon (weaponish thing) is uber cool!

In second place it is Marluxia because he is a dude who has nature power, plus when his sycthe goes into petals it's so ace! The fact that he is tought o beat is also a positive! I do like a challenge :)

In third place is Zexion, I don't really know why except he is mysterious and I want that damn book! Also he thinks instead of fights and thats rare :D

8. Person Destiny Islands Resident

1. Saix....it wasn't until recently that i took a real liking to him, but i see Saix as cool because he's one of the only members of the Org that didn't have a side agenda of some sort- he was completely dedicated and would have done anything to complete KH. it's mysterious- why would a cold guy like him want his heart back so badly? plus his voice is very sexy ;)
    2. Axel....come on, it's hard /not/ to like this guy. he stirs up all kinds of havoc and doesn't care who gets in the way. he keeps things interesting!
    3. Roxas....just because. in his Organization days, he had a merciless edge to him that's very different from Sora. i wonder how that happened...i think that since nobodies don't have a heart to follow, it's their memories that dictate their personalities and actions. and since Roxas lost all his memories, maybe that only left him with a cold determination to rediscover himself.

9. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

I like your list ^^ Its origional :D Everyoner likes axel etc..so here I go xD
    1. Demyx
    2. Marluxia
    3. ManSaix...

"Sa'i'x-What is that thing that you carry anyway? Do you even know? I mean, you won't eve find one of those in the real world? And also, the MOON? what are you going to do when you go to a world that never experiences nighttime huh? And how could you let someone take your weapon and finish you off with it."
    xDDD You are funny, i second Catch The Rain on that one... moon shine down :'P i love saix though xDDD

10. Dawn King's Apprentice

I'll name the top 7 on my list.
    1) Axel-pyro, catch phrase, Chakrams, my favorite number, :) what more can you ask?
    2) Roxas-unique, keyblade, Other still exists, have great friends
    3) Demyx-Hydro, dance water dance!, Sitar, reacting to Sora's "Nobodies have no hearts"
    4) Zexion-bookworm, stoic, cool hair :swoons:
    5) Larxene-who can ask for a better girl w/o any complaints of girl's problems. A SADIST! :eek: I have her number! :p
    6) Xigbar-As if! His accent is so cool! Don't forget Gravity powers!
    7) Marluxia-His seiyuu impress me and he seems to be cool. Scythe and flowers! ;) But I still hate him in CoM :mad:

11. Aoi310 Destiny Islands Resident

Personally, (like Rey Alejandro) I like all of them hehe but here's my ranking;

01 - Demyx = All time Favourite: Dorky Waterboy, always hiding his potential
    02 - Xaldin = Skilled wielder of SIX lances & Wind creating impressive techniques
    03 - Lexaeus = An enduring & powerful warrior that speaks only when necessary
    04 - Axel = Manipulative, fiery & a warm buddy everyone hopes to have
    05 - Marluxia = Effeminate but very elegant & deadly wif his scythe / flowers
    06 - Roxas = Emotional & lonely but a strong boy & utterly adorable
    07 - Saix = Hides his savageness under a calm exterior. A dangerous animal
    08 - Larxene = A sharp-tongued gal but a femme fatal wif quick reflexes
    09 - Xigbar = His special, attacking from all sides with multiple bullets is attractive
    10 - Zexion = Trickster, thinker quite weak but still suave in papercuts
    11 - Luxord = Don't think much of him except for his card attacks in battle
    12 - Vexen = Mere scientist, i find his constant blocking wif his shield cowardly
    13 - Xemnas = Irritating & overconfident who has nothing "original"

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) Marluxia= I think he's so cool, being really manly but controlling something really girly
    2) Zexion= Everyone says he's emo and I hate that :mad: and he's the only member without a weapon which I think is cool
    3) Xemnas= He's always so calm even though everythings not going his way
    4) Saïx= He's the organization's vince superior, and he's also really calm until he goes Berserk which I think rules
    5) Xigbar= I just love his catchphrase
    6) Axel= My fav character varies alot and he was my first favourite character, I think he's really sweet trying to find his best friend.
    7) Roxas= I think he's just cool and I feel really sorry for him because he was put in a world parted from his best friend
    8) Vexen= He is a scientist and I feel really sorry for him when he dies, he was trying to help Sora but was killed :(
    9)Larxene= She's the only girl!!!!
    10) Demyx= I also think he's sweet because he's trying to cover the organization and being really friendly to Sora, Donald and Goofy but they cut him down
    11) Xaldin= I think he is annoying, it took me ages to beat him on moderate mode(or what it's called) and his voice his really low
    12) Luxord= He doesn't have much screen-time and I respect his love for gambling
    13) Lexaeus= I don't know him one bit, but I don't hate him, I love all the Org. members

13. flame of axel Destiny Islands Resident

YEEYAH! of course roxas and axel deserve to have the rank of 1 or 2! some pple think sora is cool but if u sing under the sea and ur job is to fetch items for a mermaid then... well.... haha..

14. Ienzo's Heartless Merlin's Housekeeper

1) Zexion- He's all mysterious and doesn't like dirty hands, which is cool.
    2) Saix- Just b/c I like his berserk mode thing.
    3) Luxord- Just b/c his way of attacking is very unique. No elements.

15. Axel_of_Org_XIII Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel(of course),Xemnas and Roxas(double keyblade form)

16. KHMasterPK Traverse Town Homebody

(1 = best, 13 = last)

1: Roxas
    2: Demyx
    3: Axel
    4: Zexion
    5: Larxene
    6: Marluxia
    7: Saix
    8: Luxord
    9: Xaldin
    10: Xigbar
    11: Xemnas
    12: Lexaeus
    13: Vexen

Reasons are hard to describe though

17. XIII Roxas Moogle Assistant

Here is my list...

1: Roxas
    2: Axel
    3: Xigbar
    4: Zexion
    5: Luxord
    6: Xemnas
    7: Xaldin
    8: Lexaeus
    9: Larxene
    10: Demyx
    11: Saix
    12: Vexon
    13: Marluxia

18. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Xemnas - for his deep rich voice and the amusing anagrams of his name *cough*MANSEX*cough*

Xigbar - because he's infinitly amusing and can be serious too.

Vexen - Because the Frigid IceQueen with the Pickle Fetish needs more love

Saix - Who doesn't love a Moon Sensitive Lunatic with sadistical tendencies?

Marluxia - Because of those flower petals that follow him everywhere

Xaldin - For talking too much and getting pwnt by Belle

Axel - For the little hip wiggle when holding the chakrams

Demyx - RUN! RUN AWAY! 'nuff said

Zexion - For his emo hair and for his incredible nose xD

19. Tammylita Destiny Islands Resident

I live in a pineapple under the sea...Wait.
    Axel because...well, I don't know. He's just awesome.

Roxas because...well, I don't know this one either...

Demyx because you can't help but love him. I mean, I do, I don't know about any of you...

20. Another Merlin's Housekeeper

1. Xemnas [Love his voice and character in general]
    2. Xigbar [Just...awesome. I love his eyepatch too.]
    3. Demyx [He's just so lovable :3]