What was your day like?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Peyton, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

Er...
    I went to my cosuins (7, 2, and 9 yrs) We played ninja and I got hit with PVC pipe my little cousin was swing around , then we ran around and hugged trees.

2. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Aeon sora are you okay ? it did not seem like you are okay someone should secure that picture^^
    Burnitup please explain why everything is so boring? ; )
    Zakurarabbit you coulden't save your money xD hehe I actually liked high school musical to ^^ it's so sweet^^ I just have the dvd and all the songs on my ipod x3 Enjoy it ^^ Good night : )
    You have vaction to darknesskingdom ?^^ Me to :D yay ! I relax to xD and I am training ^^
    via infinito vacation is supposed to be fun ^^ Not boring go and find some of your friends and have fun!^^
    Hahaha element-chan xD sound fun ;p have to ask how old are you?
    Did you make any tree friends x3 nah , im just joking x3 hope you had a fun time^^

3. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I'm posting up another day since basically the time-zone is very different because it would be night where I am but the forum clock says it's morning >.>

My day was awesome. Went to a friend's place for party because she has to go to this school 'country' trip during the holidays. (Thankfully for me, I go during the third school term and come back at the end XD)

Watched Scary Movie...so random. It was funny at some parts but not a movie I would reccomend. My friend is also a Guitar Hero II obsessed fan and we basically played that for awhile...btw, I got pwned by everyone because I lack game coordination XD

Swimming, yeah, was ok. Just played Marco Polo, relays and bomb dive competitions.

Awkward moment of the day was when my friend was kissing her boyfriend...what makes it awkward is that her boyfriend is also my friend. I find it kinda weird to see two of my close friends make out >.>

4. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

I am 12 ^_^ I know it seems immature but we were just joking around and I was babysitting. My little cousin was the tree with a baseballbat then I told him that wasn't nice so he hugged it. XD

Today: I just woke because my dog was snoring

5. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Hi. Well my day was rather boring. Nothing special at all. So much h/w even when it is holiday..... i'm pretty tired. And i had terrible pains again...... So, i hope you had a good day.

6. Crispers Beep Boop

my day was boring............
    it's always boring >_<

7. Yozora Archer

My day was nice
    Always nice >.<

8. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Well seem's like you had fun at the party ^-^ And it look's like someone is a little jealous :3

Hehe , nothing wrong with that ;3 Baby sitting can be weird x3

Well hope you find something fun to do later in the holiday's ^^Do you know what these pains come from (other than the paiting that dropped on you) ? You should go see a doctor :3 Well get well soon ^-^<3

Umm ,okay then call your friends and go out and have some fun with them ;3

Explain a little more rat ^^ Why was it nice?^^ Well I am glad you had a nice day:3

9. Tpk123898 Twilight Town Denizen

My day was normal...Nothing really much to it just play games watch tv the usual routine but tommorrow is homework day (sigh) I cant tell you enough how much i hate that

10. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

I got home from visiting some relatives today:)
    It was pretty nice. They had this really nice cat who kept suckling meXD
    Makes me want a kitty right now, wonder how that will work with my dog and my hamster? (I'm not too conserned if it's a kitten, my dog likes puppies and he's fine with my hamsters so maybe he'll learn to like a kitten too? But my parent's probably won't let me. Not right now anyway)

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Not one of my best days.
    Lot of bad stuff happened to day to me.
    One of them is that I had to go to the cinema today with 10 of my friends, but I couldn't on the count that I didn't have any $money$...
    It's night where I am right now,and my friends just called me telling me how much fun they had.
    Definitely not one of my best days...

13. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Okay , well hope you had fun after your homework ;D

Hope you had fun ^^ Don't you have enough animals?:) seems to me that you have pretty many :3

Your day was like that ? x3 Hehe I like the vid ;D

Aww , that sucks when pepole tells you about all the fun they had , just because you weren't there . I hate it when pepole do that . Well Hope you will have fun another day :D and you can always enjoy yourself here at the forum ^^

14. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Haha yea, coming here always cheers me up ^^

15. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

hehe ^^ That's good , at least you have friends here when your other are at the cinema with out you ; )

16. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Yup,getting your friends to be loyal like that is soooo easy :P.
    Meh, tho I'd rather let them have fun than stay home and get bored.

17. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Well hope you have fun here , since you can't be out with them ^-^

18. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

I have 4. Sometimes 5.
    There is the dog, who's a family dog, my own two rabbits, my hamster and I sometimes take home a hamster from school.
    But that's never enough:p I try not to get too many animals than I can care for but I have no problem caring for the group I already have. (1. priority is still to get a mate for Sasuke:p meaning another rabbit)

19. Limit-Sora Twilight Town Denizen

My Day Has Been Great Cause It Was My Birthday And I Got To Go Out For Dinner And Got Lots Of New Stuff :):):):)

20. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

This far my day is pretty bad. I got sick.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.