What was your day like?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Peyton, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

my bro once fainted on a plane while walking up to the toilet. it was too hot for him & he hadn't ate anything. He almost fell onto a air hostess.

Good i hope you enjoy your holiday too. I know i plan on enjoying mine. (many exercising, playing the computer n' studying. well studying ain't fun)
    What do you mean luckier, you guys get a way longer summer holiday than us. :D

2. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Oh okay (of course xD) Okay in Norway we have grades from 1-6 where six is the best and 1 is the baddest xD

Wow that's scary with your brother at least he did not fell on the floor ^^
    I am going to enjoy it bigtime^^ Good luck with yours ^^Hmh way longer summer holiday?:P How long do you have when I have it I have like 2 months:D

3. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

Are you from Norway K A I R I? Me too:D

I got a new Aloe Vera today:D
    I'm not usually a plant person, but I like cactus and aloe veras, unfortunately my first one died this winter since I had no idea what to do with it:p NOW I hear I'm supposed to keep it out of the sun... well well... hopefully the new one will do better:)

4. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Okay just have to say this ppl!:STOP CALLING ME K A I R I !! MY USERNAME IS K a i r i ^^(just had to say that xD)
    Yes, zakurarabbit I am from the little suckish friggin wird place called norway xD don't want to live here! x)
    Hope your plants are growing big and healty ^^

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

well he did fall on the floor. there was a loud thump, well cause he is a big lad.
    Your from Norway, sorry i thought you were from the USA, my bad. Yeah our holidays are about 2 months too.

6. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Oh that's not good:)
    Nah , It doesn't matter ^^ Yeah summer holiday rocks!<3

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Well what DO we call you?! O.o;

If ya want people to call you something different, put it somewhere we can see it...

Observe... *points to siggy*

Anyways... Today was... Boring. Very, very, extremely boring. -.-

8. LuN4TiK Moogle Assistant

mine wasnt too bad long but not bad,,,

my step dad woke me up

we when out side and started painting some boards (we are rebuilding the porch)

then we went to the lumber yard and got some polls for the porch

when home painted more boards

took half of the porch down re posted up the polls then added the top

painted more

and thats about it

been doing that for 5 days now i hate it but what can ya do :eek:

should be done tomorrow thank god lol

9. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

My day was not bad...I tried attempting to calm down the Roxas-fetish fans in one of the Secret Video topics and failed. On a positive note, I got my iPod nano today and it's pretty cool.

10. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Yes. Holiday starts. No school for two weeks. Well i got back from school like an hour ago and i'm pretty tired. It's getting late. Anyway, what about your day?

11. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

2foxxie4u I meant stop calling me K A I R I with caps its so annoying xD (call me K a i r i like my username says ) Well hope you find something good to do tomorrow^^
    lun4tik that does not sound to fun:) Hope something funny happens when its over:)
    Hmh darknesskingdom I think you can surely stop trynig out that again xD its impossible to calm down fans xD Yay ipod nano ^^ I have one in black ^^ Have fun the rest of the day :D
    You are lucky aeon sora ^^ I have vacation to :D yay have fun in your vacation to ^^ Im just enjoying mine atm :D

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Today?Boring as usual.Sundays are dead to me.Uhm,atleast I have a 2 week vacation which is awesome.

Well the only good thing about today is that I joined this forum :).

13. Yozora Archer

It was good really I mean I post here so it's a nice day.

14. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Let me see.....

I always have boring days, even on vacation.....

15. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I am glad you joined Forsaken_sora ^^ Have fun here :) And sundays can be boring.But today for me it have been fun ^^ I have been relaxing all day^^
    Okay rat have fun the rest to ; )
    Then go out and have some fun gamefreak103^^ Call some of your friends:)

16. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Well it was a boring (had to study biology) and interesting day. Nothing special, but something painfull happened. It still hurts. Here's the thing. I was standind on the wall and talking to my friends when suddenly the (huge) portrait which hanging on the wall fell on me! My friends considered this rather funny. Well it quite was but it still hurts.

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

My day is boring just like every other day: I'm anger at everyone and every thing around me the cassics of my life.

18. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

I was in the city today looking for a CD, couldn't find it so I bought the soundtrack for High School Musical insteadXD My mom says I need to learn how to save my money.... The rest of the day I spent listening to the CD, and being on the computerXD
    My mom put my hamster on the computer table, that kind of freaks me out since I don't like having a rodent around all those wires:p

Now I'm tired, it's 16 minutes past 23 here so I'm going to bed.

19. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

ZakuraRabbit, I'd have to agree with your mom. If you want to get something, you should ask yourself, 'Do I really want it?' because if you don't, there really isn't much point in getting it. Know what you want and don't get something because you have money to spend. Because I bet something even better then the High School Musical Soundtrack will be coming pretty soon.

burnitup, care to give us a bit of an explanation, why?

Aeon Sora, ouch. You prolly should ask someone who is in charge of the place to look at that portrait...biology isn't that bad either.

My day was okay. I just basically relaxed since it's school holidays where I am right now.

20. †:Via-Infinito:† Destiny Islands Resident

My day is the same old summer vacation day. It's BORING. I'm missing my classmates and teachers (FTW). It's DAMN HOT in here. The simplest pleasures of life are nonexistent to me now.

BTW it's Holy Week now here. Hallelujah now I can go swimming...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.