What was your day like?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Peyton, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

9!!! that must be a record.

Brains? that's cool. i've seen a brain being sliced in two but only on tv.

2. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

There's going to be a 10th PKMN movie...scary, if you ask me.

My day was okay. I went to school. Got an assignment. Homework checked. Normal day, normal events.

3. pure boredom. We did nothing but copy random word's from a board on silence.

4. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

I've spent the last classes at school cleaning out hamster cages:p
    We have 6 hamsters now (soon to be 5 since one is almost 2.5 years, and that's old in hamster-years), all in different cages and I cleaned out all of them:D I was actually a bit surprised I was able to take out all of them, two of the hamsters are quite new and haven't been handled a lot, but they were okay:D

5. Yozora Archer

Lets see...

Ok!!! I went to lunch! Went down to the computers! A girl haves and a crush on me and I have one on her! And ummmmm...I came to my house and came here to chat yup thats what it says in my list.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

You should ask her out or something, just to get to know her a bit more. :D
    I mean you both like each other.

7. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Hope you get a good grade ^^My day was GREAT!:D As I told before I were going on a trip today with my karate friends^^It was so fun we trained ALOT and had so much fun and we ate pizza:D
    It was sweet to;D

Pokemon movies ?xP w*f? Darkness kindom is completely right^^Its friggin SCARY!:P
    Okey rat real brains o.O
    That sounds really BORING riku sora kairi own^^
    Okay more hamster facts Zakurarabbit: )
    Okay rat : )

8. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

Whoho! I got the best of news yesterday. My dad told me just before I went to bed that this summer he was planning on buying a shed, and then my rabbits could live in it:D My very own rabbit stable! (Sure enough I only have two rabbits...currently) but yet hurray! He was even going to install an oven so that their water won't freese during the winter.

and if you have any questions about hamsters just ask, I've been reading up on them for a year before I was actually allowed to get one and WHEN I got one I started asking around at forums on how to make life as good as possible for my baby and then I planned on breeding her so I read and asked even more (never bred her though) So I know a few things about hamsters;)

9. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Okay that is good for you ; )
    Hope your rabbit will have it fine : )
    Hmh today I was in town with some friends^^
    And I've listened to the song "Call 'n' return (say that you are in to me) " Like a thousand times :D I love that song^^

10. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Hmmm.... let me see... oh yeah today i finally got the ultima weapon in the 1st Kingdom hearts! I love this weapon. Also i have some homework. What song is this?

11. Antidote Façade

My day has been crappy so far. Me and the buds went into town cos I wanted to buy some CD's and get a new lip bar.. EVERYWHERE was packed full of people because of stoopid St. Patricks day. People staggering around drunk, blocking entrances to shops, etc. I managed to get all the things that I wanted done, but it took forever! God, I'm glad to be back home D: After dinner I'm going to Battle of the Bands (where 2 of my friends' bands are playing :D) and then later just going back to one of their houses because their having this party thing.. whatever. As long as it makes my day better than it's already been, I don't care :}

12. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Good for you aeon sora^^ The song is really good download it and listen^^
    Hope your day gets better lithum: ) O.o battle of the bands:D thats fun^^

13. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Now i feel even better. I just watced Utada's Keep trying video and it's really funny and good.

14. Sorafan60 Gummi Ship Junkie

My day's been goin' by fine. I haven't done much, just youtube, here and a few other websites. I hope your guy's day is going good!!!!!! ^_^

15. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

my day's been quite good, except i'm a wee bit tired cause i was up till about 4am. wen t out shopping with my sis for mother days gifts. :D

16. John S. Banned

This whole week as just been me relaxing, rest weeks are the best.

17. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

My brother got a Wii today:D Good thing for me is that this means I get the PS2 for myself (not that he's been using it a lot lately since I surpassed him in Kingdom Hearts and finished KH2 before him...he never bothered finishing any of them since I've already spoiled the ending anyway)
    He's got Zelda Twilight Princess, but I'm not really into the Zelda-games and don't think I'll be trying this one. But I want smash though:D IF it ever comes out for Wii which it should:p either way I might be able to buy a few Game Cube-games I've wanted (our parents wouldn't let me buy a game cube since I already had PS2, sadly this probably means I'll never get a PS3 now that we have the Wii, so chances of me getting KH3 are also slim unless it comes out for Wii)

18. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Im glad you feel better aeon sora ; )
    Good that your day was good sorafan60^^Mine was great I suppose^^
    That sounds fun kitty_mckechine ^^I love your sora roxas sig btw:D
    Oh lucky you john s ^^ I have been having lots of stuff happening lately so im all worn out^^But its okay since I have trained so much^^
    Oh thats fun zakurarabbit I love zelda games^^

19. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Blech. My day so far has sucked.

I found out that I got a low score on my PSAT (17, actually), because I suck balls at math.

So yeah...highlight of my day. >.>

20. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

LOOOOLz~~ *cuddles* It's because of your adorable sense of good luck that I got a shiny grade :3 :3 :3

Soo...a guy with Roxas' hair and Sora's personality? Haha, sounds like a pretty good match for yourself ;D Maybe you should ask him oooooout~~ *nudges you playfully*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.