What was your day like?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Peyton, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

So far I'm happy since spring break has started but I'm dissapointed at the weather because this whole week it'll be cold and I wont be able to go anywhere.

2. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

One word: BAD! Now that the day is over i can say (again) that i had a bad day (by Daniel Powter).

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Weel I think that is pretty many animals^^

Congrats!^^ Hope you enjoyed your whole day ;D

Poor,poor aeon sora ; ) Hope you get better soon ! you need to see a doctor about your pains :3

Well , I hope the good weather arrives soon so you can enjoy your spring break ;D

Hmh , hope you have a better day soon ;3 You can always talk to me if you want :3 Get better soon to <3

4. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

I gotta say my day was alot nicer than yesterday. I had a good morning at first.
    Then at noon I went to the gym to workout a bit( No,not the kinda working out when you lift 100 pounds. Just normal,healthy working out ). Then I went to my friends house(another friend was already there) and I had alot of fun. We played PS2 and rented a couple of movies. And I just came back from his house 15 minutes ago( It's 12:30 where I am right now...!). And on top of that I finally came here.
    The only bad thing I can think of is that I forgot the keys to my house and sadly I had to wake up my mom to open the door for me ^.^.

5. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Well sounds like you have had a fun day^^ I am watching the lord of the rings again while beeing here^-^

I am glad you had a fun, day today :3

6. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

This thread doesn't deserve to disappear!So I'm bumping it.

Bad day again,I'm sick :/
    I think it's sort of a Good day--->Bad day---->Good day--->Etc thing for me.xD

Which by the way,I don't think I've ever seen K a i r i talk about her days.:D

7. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Hehe ;3

Well hope you get better soon ^-^
    Oh I have ^^ That's why I started the tread , I wanted to hear about other pepoles days and tell about mine , so I started the tread with talking about my day x3.

My day was fun ^-^ I had been sleeping at a friends house , and then we went to a big pool land x3 woth my aunt ^^ I am back now , and I am so tired xD.

8. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

Today I decided to fix some things at my hamster cage, I added some cardboard a the sides so that the food wouldn't fall trhough the bars and onto the floor:p it's a little annoying to have hamsterfood on the floor....
    Meanwhile Temari was running around in her hamsterball but it seemed to get boring for her in the ball after a while so I put her on the bed and then let the other hamster use the ball.
    Problem was I had to watch Tempus all the time or she'd jump of my bed:p
    But it went okay, both hamsters are back in their cages now and Temari's cage is newly cleaned:D (I even washed of the shelves in her cage because they were dusty)

9. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Well if a person asks me how my day was then I would like to know how their day was also. Yup I'm that annoying^.^

I'm glad you had a fun day, I'm hoping tomorrow is a fun day for you again (I sound like you now xD).

10. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Well ^-^Sounds like your hamsters have all they need know :3
    Funny names they have :3
    You have worked a lot , sounds like you had fun ^^

I guess you have the right to ^-^ Nah It's not that annoying ,if that would be annoying I would be super annoying because I am writing here all the time (or more than you x3)..

Hey! I am just beeing nice!^-^ hmp!

11. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

My day was coolies! Yay I finally finished the movie I have been working on forever (ok maybe 2 days :D ) and I arranged to go out on Friday yay! But I have to be honest and admit I wasted way more of today than I should have done playing Blitzball :) which is the best mini-game ever! And I even had time to work on my script :cool: bad point is I am now tired and I have work (blech work) tomorrow :(
    x

12. xValorxSorax Twilight Town Denizen

Well my day was fine. We did nothing in math, nothing in Communication Arts, played Badmitton in gym, kept missing the birdy, ha ha. During homeroom we went outside to play kickball. We got so many outs but we won, 18-2. And right now I'm working on my fanfic comic that I might put on here.

13. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

School's started again...dulll.... (though I've spent all but two classes on the computer room doing nothing of importance...:p)

14. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Hope we get to see your vid ^-^Get your work done and the you can do something fun ;D

Good for you , that you won !:D Hope you put out your fanfic ;D

Hehe x) School is boring ! My school is starting tomorrow *sigh*
    Well hope you had fun when you got home :3

15. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm not home yet:p I won't get home untill 4....(although school ends at 14.45....busses are so darn slow where I live) it was worse last year though, back then I didn't get home untill 5 pm! D:

That's what I get for going to a school in the middle of nowhere and then living somewhere else in the middle of nowhere-.-

16. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Oh :3
    Wow , are the busses that slow?! Over here where I live it goes a bus every half hour x3

17. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

Lucky you:p There's hardly any where I live, and absolutely none in weekends... Earlier this year I was wondering if the buss company even knew where my home town was, since the tables were all messed up and the busses were always late:(

Today I figured something sad. I think one of the school hamsters (Pumba) might have lost her eye. There's nothing but a large scab on it:( Really not a pretty sight, she needs to see a vet, but I'm worried what will happen to her. Will the vet remove the eye or perhaps she will be put to sleep:eek: My teacher hasn't exactly prioritized vet visits for the animals... and considering Pumba isn't used for breeding:(

EDIT: Pumba was put to sleep at the vet today:(

18. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Oh that's not good. No bus sucks x3 I remember in the christmas holiday it was so much snow that the buses snowed down just by driving xD so they stopped then ;p.

You sure seem like an animal lover ^-^
    Well at least it doesn't suffer (:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.