What Non-KH2 Songs Would You Like to See Remastered?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by A Zebra, Jul 4, 2014.

1. A Zebra Chaser

Assuming II.5 works like I.5, BBS and Re:Coded will get a handful of remastered songs while KH2 gets the bulk of the work.
    Honestly I can't really think of any song from Re:Coded that could use a remaster, since HD versions already exist and they're not orchestral. But with BBS I'd really like to see Rage Awakened -The Origin- and Black Powder remastered. ESPECIALLY Black Powder because I think that song kinda lacks the punch for the final scene of BBS

2. Arch Mana Knight

I'm pretty sure I remembered reading somewhere that BBS was also having its soundtrack remastered. But if I read that wrong I'd still love to see Black Powder remastered. It was easily my favorite song from BBS.

3. A Zebra Chaser

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2014/1576.html
    All we know is that over 90 songs from the KH2FM OST (coincidentally KH2FM has just over 90 songs) will be remastered. No word on BBS or Re:Coded. That's why I figure they'll get maybe a handful.
    Though it'd be REALLY cool if every song was remastered from all three games (I imagine Re:Coded's rendition of Dearly Beloved will be remastered, at least)

4. Antidote Façade

The ones I really like from Birth by Sleep that I would like remastered, besides the three main character's themes, are; Fate of the Unknown, Destiny's Union, The Origin and Unbreakable Chains.

It would seem a bit odd if they focused only on II and were selective with the others. Hopefully they all get remastered.

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'd just like to hear some of the end boss themes from BbS remastered. Rage Awakened, Dismiss, Dark Impetus... maybe Hunter of the Dark. Not much to say about Coded, haven't really listened to most of it.

6. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I guess unbreakable chains for me. That's about it for everything other than KH2.

7. AzzyFox Destiny Islands Resident

Every track from Birth By Sleep. Especially the extended ending themes.

8. Explode Who?!

Totally agree about Black Powder. I think it's really mediocre as it is. It's extremely repetitive, and considering how long it plays (and at such a pivotal moment) it really needs to be taken to the next level. I'd also like to hear Drops of Poison and Eternal Moments redone. I think the compositions themselves are good, but some of the instruments were a little weak.

I would say I want Dismiss to be remastered, but I honestly think it's perfect as it is, and I'd be afraid they'd change the tone of it by messing with how the instruments are mixed. While overall I think the 1.5 remasters were great, a few took away the original feeling of the songs in the process, like Squirming Evil and The Deep End.

9. A Zebra Chaser

I don't think Fate of the Unknown was ever used in Birth by Sleep, besides, it was already performed by an orchestra, not much to remaster there. Rage Awakened -The Oirigin- is one of my top picks though, man that'd be so good (at least we get the vanilla version of Rage Awakened remixed in KH2)
    Is there much you can do with Dark Impetus? It's mostly a techno beat with what already sounds like a realistic violin/ Hunter of the Dark could be really cool, never thought of that.
    And here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQL6rnqdxig&index=8&list=PL177CD0C5243728AC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbeCx-bH2IQ&list=PL177CD0C5243728AC&index=9

consider yourself caught up

I can't help but wonder if remastering the orcjestral bits would be noticeable over all the techno and sound effects
    What do you mean by ending themes
    I'd personally love to see elements of Fate of the Unknown mixed in the Black Powder, or better yet, a battle remix of Fate of the Unknown.
    Drops of Poison could really use some more subtle instrumentation I think, and I have new clue why they chose 80s synth for Eternal Moments

10. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Yeah. The intro was the only ambiance in the background along with some processed drums in the background of the some of the track.