Dream Drop Distance What new worlds do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by . : tale_wind, Nov 20, 2010.

1. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

It would be awesome if they included a Toy Story world. I can just imagine Sora/Riku bouncing off walls like they did in the trailer while millions of toy soldiers shoot at some giant toy heartless while Buzz is an ally and fighting with you.

2. Daxa~ #stalker

I would love to see Pocahontus in it! I remember being really disapointed that she wasnt one of the Princesses of Heart....
    Also,Toy Story or Monsters Inc would be pretty epic xD

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hmm, I'm trying to think of what other Disney movies would make for good worlds...

-Treasure Planet
    -Lady and the Tramp?
    -The Jungle Book (wish it woulda been in BBS)
    -Aristocats (could pull off the same role as 100 Dalmatians in KH)
    -Robin Hood
    -The Black Cauldron?
    -Pocohontas (would rock, but I'm not sure it's right for Kingdom Hearts...)
    -The Emperor's New Groove :3
    -Meet the Robinsons

...I'll probably think of more later.

4. DG4HP Moogle Assistant

These would be very suitable, considering the many places there are:
    Rapunzel's world (Interesting boss battle, don't you think? And another way to pull Kairi into memory with the romantic couple, like in Halloween Town in KH2)
    Toy Story (Not sure how the trio would be toys when they're already normal beings, though.)
    Snow White's (More than enough characters!)
    Aurora's (Can you say ultimate confrontation against Maleficient?!)

5. xigbar.nom Destiny Islands Resident

Ohh..
    Id like to see Toy Story!
    And Pochahontus....
    And maybe Monsters Inc(if its Disney??)

6. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

dont know how they would work out toy story?

7. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

The Jungle book would be great! You'd be able to battle Shere Khan and Kaa possibly. It might be a tough one to make though.

8. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

I would like to see the movie Tangled on there. I even made up my own name for the world! "Palace of the Suns."

9. MasterJoshua7 Merlin's Housekeeper

Pochahontus would be a good one for sure. I'd also like to see The Sword in the Stone, that one seems flixable enough and it would give Merlin some more importance. That or The Black Coldrine.

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Lilo & Stich's actual world would be awesome!

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

exactly why I'm hoping for it. I guess they could try another disney movie like they did with Pirates of the Caribbean, but I can't think of any. If only Titan A. E. was disney, that would be cool

12. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Mostly I what I would really want is extensions or upgrades of the worlds we already have( more places from the newer PoC, alice in wonderland, and a actual never land we can visit), oh Fantasia related worlds and treasure planet would be nice as well.

13. Kites Chaser

YES. Pocahontas YES. I mean, visually it would be beautiful, it'd be a toughie to try to work out a story for because honestly it'd probably end up being one of those worlds where you just go and fulfill random missions, but it would be really nice to see. Also I would like to see some expansion of already existing worlds, almost like an upgrade. But I'm really glad that they are FINALLY putting in Notre Dame. I have been waiting for that one forever, it's such a lovely movie.

14. Finn Merlin's Housekeeper

a phineas and ferb world would be algebraic. :o

15. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I wouldn't want a Phineas and Ferb for sure, I hate that show, I mean it's the same thing everyday-..but that's a different discussion. I would love to see anything from Toy Story, Toy Story 2, or Toy Story 3. That's all I have on the top of my head.

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I think I'd kinda, maybe like to see the world of the Aristocats in there, but I wouldn't even know where to begin with that story...

And heck yeah, Phineas and Ferb would be an awesome world. Robin Hood would also be kinda cool, did anyone think of Mary Poppins?

>_>

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hey, hey, hey. Hey. Hey.

Don't dis on Mary Poppins man. She's the awesomest nanny to ever live. She explained the theory that a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. What have you explained the theory of?

But yeah, you're kinda right.

<_<

18. Princess-Sammi Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd love to see Pocahontas and The Princess & The Frog (especially seeing as it'll be likely that Sora will transform into some kind of animal if this world is featured).

19. orlando. Traverse Town Homebody

Toy Story would be amazing to see in a KH game. I'd also love to see Pocahontas or the Fox and the Hound because those would fit well.

20. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Well, is it obvious?! But yeah, I hope to see those, along with Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Toy Story, and either Return to Neverland or The Little Mermaid 2. Oh...there's also Monster's, Inc. and Tangled.