Dream Drop Distance What new worlds do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by . : tale_wind, Nov 20, 2010.

1. smeen Destiny Islands Resident

I dunno, I don't think they will use Pixar-worlds in the games. I don't know why, but it seems highly unlikely for me.

I'd like to see the Princess and the Frog in it though... I think it fits.

And Max. I bet no-one knows who I'm talking about, but one of my favourite Disney movies is actually the Goofy Movie, so I need more Max. We have Huey, Dewey and Louie, so why no Max? He's friggin' adorable!

2. Zter Banned

A Toy Story world is too cliche. Any Pixar world is too cliche really. There's no use for them anyway. Disney has enough original worlds they can use instead of resorting to anything from Pixar.

3. Jin うごかないで

I would want to see somewhat something original , not Disney , something like Twilight Town , traverse Town and so on because those are not disney , they're original.

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I would be pretty happy to see another side of a Pinocchio world, one that's not inside Monstro - I'm sure they could pull it off. If something from Fantasia was contributional, (besides Chernabog) then that would be great too.

5. Jin うごかないで

Now.. acctually , i think it would be nice to have a world from FF , eg: Midgar or the slums.
    because there are too many disney worlds.

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I'd like to see Robin hood.
    I can imagine it would work well in a Kingdom Hearts game lol
    They could have a bow and Arrow Mini game or something too.

7. Foosh Merlin's Housekeeper

Hm... A new world, huh? It would be interesting to see some Final Fantasy worlds, or possibly for them to replace Agrabah or Atlantica with a Snow White Level or Cinderella Castle. It would be interesting to see the ugly stepsisters and Lucifer as heartless XD

8. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

I actually think Notre Dame is in the game

Look at 1:36 - 1:49 and you'll see what I mean

I would also like to see Atlantis, I could see Rourke becoming a Heartless because of his greed/personality. Then later on fight him in his crystal-form and make him shatter into pieces! >:D

9. P Banned

Yeah, Notre Dame was confirmed.

The problem with Atlantis is the potential for it to be another Atlantica. Even the names sound the same, which is bound to cause confusion.

10. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

I disagree; The two are very different and Atlantis: The Lost Empire is not a musical. The story of that movie is far more serious. It would be perfect for a Kingdom Hearts world. Personally, though, I'd rather see it in KH3 than KH3D. =P

11. WaytoDarknessXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

I would love to see Tresure Planet, becuse then Sora could totally ride a solar surfer, and that would be sweet, i would also like to see a jungle book would.

12. ruinedunatin Merlin's Housekeeper

I really would like to see Toy Story though im not gonna get my hopes up. I really want them to leave the amazing worlds for KH3 because ive only just managed to catch up and get 358/2 days and re:coded and i still need to get a psp bbs. What they really need to do is stop making them for nintendo handhelds and stick to sony consoles. Treasure planet would also be a really good one and monsters inc. might work. But what i would really like is more final fantasy type original worlds like traverse town.

13. きんたろ Banned

In 1996, Disney signed a deal with Tokuma Shoten for distribution rights to the theatrical works of Studio Ghibli world-wide (excluding Asia except for Japan and Taiwan and excluding Grave of the Fireflies which was not published by Tokuma), including what then was the most recent film, Princess Mononoke. The deal later grew to include DVD rights and newer Ghibli movies. Studio Ghibli remains wholly independent of Disney and maintains strict creative control over the handling of the foreign language localization Disney produces.

Also, Given how much Miyazaki hates the effects of modernization and electronics on children, this is never going to happen.

14. monstro567 Merlin's Housekeeper

I think it would be good to see two specific Pixar worlds in a new KH game:

Finding Nemo- Basiclly it could replace Atlantica (underwater fighting could make a comeback),
    and
    Toy Story- Basiclly it could replace Winnie the Pooh (although I like the Pooh world I doubt they can get a whole lot more out of it).

Best idea I've heard yet, I love this idea!

They got the rights to The Nightmare Before Christmas (by the way it was originally meant to be a Walt Disney Pictures movie) is that it was released by Touchstone Pictures which is owned by Disney.

15. Sheng Ming Zhi Shu Moogle Assistant

I think that if they could use a Pixar world, the best would be Monsters' Inc. You could either turn into monsters or have to hide. And with all those doors, Sora and his giant key will fit right in XD.

A Treasure Planet world would work really well, IMO. It was the sorta story that Sora or Riku could meld into well.

Why do so many people list worlds they want, but the say they don't want them in 3D? There's a high chance that KH3 will use 3D's worlds.

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

I think they only put the clasic disey movies in, like the ones back from the 1900s or whatever. I don't think they ever put any pixar/ disney channel in it... I hope they never do... >.>
    And I'm sorry but I can't stand Phines and Ferb... uugghh!

Anyway, I kind of wanna see The Hunchback of Notre Dame too!

17. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I think it would be amazing to see Duckburg! It would clash with the Disney Castle, but I really don't care, I still think it would be awesome.

The story could be revolving around Donald, because that's where he lived before he became a magician. It might be difficult to pull off, but I believe it would be possible :)

18. Sheng Ming Zhi Shu Moogle Assistant

I have to agree with you there. And even if they could do TV shows, Phinease and Ferb wouldn't work at all. None of the stories, mood, or even the art style would work well in a Kingdom Hearts game.

19. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

He sure as hell enjoyed redesigning his characters look like their amano alterations for dissidia though.
    I think he's climbed over that hill personally.

Although he did Sephiroth-ise Setzer a little bit and I don't think he designed him. Eh, could go either way in the future.

I'm sure that hunchback will be in it. Pochahontas would work well so I think it's very possible if not now it should be considered for future games.

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I remember in the KH3D trailer seeing what looked like the Hunchback of Notre Dame world, I could be wrong but I'm almost certain I'm not. I do hope they put in Pocahontas because that film is so lovely, I do hope to see some animated ones like Monsters Inc. Sadly, as much as I'd love it to, I don't think Wall E would fit very well since all the humans are quite large and lazy, I suppose it could I just think there are better places to go.