Dream Drop Distance What new worlds do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by . : tale_wind, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Lite The Future

Some Final Fantasy worlds would be nice. Maybe Midgar or..Pulse? I forget the name of the starting town in FFXIII.

2. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

It's not so much a town as it is the floating shell-planet, Cocoon.

3. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Yeah, if Space Paranoids can get rid of literally every single Tron character except Sark, the MCP and Tron, none of whom are the main character (that would be Flynn, despite the fact that the film is titled Tron,) then Pixar films can work.

4. LeKeyBoi Merlin's Housekeeper

It's been quite interesting reading this forum, so many worlds can be unfolded into 3DS version and KH3. Preferably the ones I heard like Treasure Planet, The Jungle Book, Toy Story, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Atlantis, even a whole redefined stitch world could be interesting. But as some posters have said, I wouldn't like to see these stories unfold on a Nintendo product...It revolutionized the PS2 in my opinion with the first title. Having it on the big screen is just the way it should go. And This new 3D game should have fairly little side plots, nothing major. Just a sort of filler of course. KH3 has to be the most epic thing Square Enix EVER releases. Even if they're to save some worlds till then. Won't there always be disney movies coming out? They might just be waiting to be able to introduce some new worlds from these recent years. I can't think of any new disney movies I've seen that would be used with KH. But just you wait, I'm sure it will use entirely new worlds unfamiliar to us. I really just hope for change, new everything. Even though all the old things went well before, it wouldn't help going back now. Moving on to new things is the road I believe KH3 shall go. Very interesting forum, and many opinionated members aswell lol.

5. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh you think thats bad? I'm getting sick of seeing Olypus Collosium! Yes I do enjoy James Woods, but why is that world in EVERY single KH game?

Anyway, I do agree on Pixar worlds, but what about some Disny TV shows? No, not the stupid modern ones, I mean Gargoyals, Darkwing duck? Thoes shows, they have to put thoes in there, just imageine a Gargoyals world! And if have never watched Gargoyals, SHAME ON YOU! Go to Youtube right now and watch them! they are FANTASTIC!

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Oh, my gosh. One of my friends would DIE if there was a DuckTales World. XDDD

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I think, technically, there can be a Duck Tales world. There was a movie about the series; I can't remember what it's called but it reminded me of Aladin. It was really funny, but I don't how well it's aged (it's been like, 10 years since I've last seen the movie). We already have all the roles for the world (well, the majority of them anyway). They'd just be a continuation of Disney Town or something along those lines.

8. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

I still want a Gargoyles world more though.

9. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I would have too say Toy Story, Jungle Book and Monsters Inc. would make great additions.
    I want them to bring back The Land of Dragons. It was cool.
    But NOT Deep Jungle, ugh that place was frustrating

I wish they could include some Capcom Game Worlds into here, could you imagine KH & Phoenix Wright! That would be AWESOME!

10. Lite The Future

Oh, ok, thanks for that. Anyway, Yeah, Midgar and maybe Cocoon.

11. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

Cars
    Even though its pixar. Imagine what Sora would be as a car? He'll fight by running into stuff with his keyblade bumper!
    Looks like people have already suggested other things I wanted to see like:
    Atlantis
    Notre Dame
    off topic but hopefully when there is a KH3 there will be new music and worlds! No more recyling! Maybe even new clothes for characters and a have Kairi as a playable fighting character! (She can fight you know in KH2 you can see her fight for a second or 2 and then it goes black and Donald Duck says Kairi you were great! She also fights in Dead Fantasy also, though that's a fanwork)
    Going back to the subject though.
    If that one movie who's name I've forgotten is by Disney like to see that become a world.
    Its about a young boy inventor living in a orphanage and he makes a machine and it gets taken by a guy in a bowler hat. And then the boy gets taken into a time machine by this one kid from the future.
    SPOILER!
    And the one kid is his son...

Don't really remeber this movie too well haven't seen it in a long time sort of..

12. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

Meet the Robinsons... And Hunchback of Notre Dame was Shown in the Trailer, so thats confirmed.

13. Ayndxa Moogle Assistant

The hunchback of Notre Dame would definitely be cool ^^
    I wish they didn't have to use only Disney Movies, they hit on all the classics that I'm fond of in the other games. I don't watch much TV, but I have to say Phineas and Pherb would be amusing XP
    Does anyone else around here watch Transformers Animated? I always think that Nobodies popping up around Detroit and you getting an Autobot or two on your side would be really cool XD Fat chance of that happening, but it's a nice thought ^^'

*Looks at post above* Ooh, Meet the Robinsons? I remember that movie! XD

14. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

To see a Toy Story world would be too cool....

On another note, they should bring in Final Fantasy 9 characters. Vivi was the only one from that game...and theres such developed characters there...

15. P Banned

Nomura dislikes using characters he didn't design. IIRC, FFIX wasn't done by him.

16. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

I'd really love a Toy Story world. Smacking Zerg around with my keyblade just sounds awesome.

What I'd really really love however, and I know this will never happen, is a crossover to other networks like Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon. An Invader Zim or Billy and Mandy Endsville world would make me weep manly tears of joy. A Courage the Cowardly Dog or Tom & Jerry world would too. But, all those are KH worlds only for my imagination.

17. Otoko Moogle Assistant

I would like to see The Incredibles world or the Toy Story worlds maybe even monsters inc but idk maybe those would make the series a little too kiddy :/

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Yeah, the Monsters, Inc. world would be, IMO, a good addition to the game, but then again, I don't know if Disney would want any of their Pixar movies collaborated with the normal Disney movies.

19. monstro567 Merlin's Housekeeper

I think that Toy Story is a great idea for a world also, but I would be happy if they would finally get a Jungle Book level into a game since it was scrapped in the first due to similarities between it and Deep Jungle (Tarzan). It was also scraped from Birth by Sleep, so hopefully we will finally get it.

20. P Banned

I remember reading that it was scrapped from BBS due to legal issues or some-such thing. If that's true, we probably won't ever see it.