Dream Drop Distance What new worlds do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by . : tale_wind, Nov 20, 2010.

1. venitas Moogle Assistant

hmmm. I'd like to see wall-e and hunchback of notredame. maybe twilight town (the version from 358/2 days where you can go on rooftops and tunnels and everything) that was cool to explore, plus, Kh3D seems to introduce some kind of acrobatic moves in the trailer, like wall jump and that kind of stuff, that would make the world pretty awesome to explore, for exemple, you may have to wall jump to get to a higher rooftop. I know this game will be made of entirely new worlds but still.

2. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    well, it WILL contain some old worlds but i have a feeling it will have new worlds as every kingdom hearts game shows.... Also i would really really like to see sword in the stone in there cause that is the movie Merlin came from... it showed where some of the other characters came from so why not merlin right?

3. SquallLeonhart Merlin's Housekeeper

Texas, oh yeah i didnt joke about it! >.>
    I would love to see treasure planet. And i think the keyblade unlocked there would be awesome

4. 61 No. B

I agree, it will more than like be in some game in the future. I would think that we'll eventually see the worlds of all of Sora's summons, which would mean well see Dumbo, Bambi, and Chicken Little eventually. Im not too excited about chicken little, as I didn't like that world, but Bambi could be good I would think and I never saw Dumbo so i don't know about that world.

5. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

uhhh.... dombo was a movie about an elephant that could fly... it pretty much took place at a circus i think (haven't seen that movie in forever) and chicken little would be pretty stupid... I think it was cool that they showed where stich came from... and it depends on how they do bambi... that can be a good world if you do it right... otherwise it would be another world like atlantica and 100 acre wood

6. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

i want to see toy story word,or see all the missing parts of already visiteted worlds:like the palace in AGrabah,or the forest and the village in the Beast's world,London in Peter pan's world.

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Full Metal Alchemist?
    You ARE kidding right? Why would they put an anime in Kingdom Hearts. I love that to Death but no... Just... Just no... FMA does NOT go with Kingdom Hearts

8. 61 No. B

I like 100 acre wood, I've always hated Atlantica, though i do like it better in Kingdom Hearts II. I just think that we need to see the worlds of every summon, which is the only reason i mentioned Chicken Little, i hated that movie. I'm not a fan of Bambi, but like you said, if they did is right it could be good.

9. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

I kinda liked atlantica in the first one cause you could actually explore under the sea AND fight heartless. In kh II, all you had was two areas, musicals and cutscenes... and besides, if they showed where simba, mushu, stich, and genie came from, why not some of the other summons? i like your idea of showing their worlds... I just hope if they do they are good that's all... XD but you get what i'm sayin right? If not done right, it could be just another mini game world and/or another hated world...

^this...

I think it would be soo cool to add on to already visited worlds. I mean, when i rp with my sis, we always add the village and forest in beast's castle. In kh 1 they only did the clock tower in london and hooks ship and expanded to Neverland later on... BBS has the mermaid lagoon, skull rock, indian camp, peters hide out and a few other places, so if they wanted neverland AGAIN, they would kinda have to expand to london so people wouldn't get bored... lol... and for the palace in agrabah, they did the palace gates in KH II so i don't see why they couldn't do the inside also...

God i would stop playing kingdom hearts if full metal was in there.... XP XP ((not really but still, wouldn't work out AT ALL)) I really hope that person WAS kidding..........

10. February Destiny Islands Resident

Pocahontas, it seems to be the only one left of the Disney resistance. Also Robin Hood, Jungle Book, and Sword and the Stone would be awesome too. It would be cool to see the Lion King and the Aladdin worlds return in Dream Distance too, since KH 2 had Return of Jafar, it would be cool to see Aladdin's dad, and Aladdin and Jasmine get married, and see Simba's daughter.

11. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

^ I agree to all of this! I love Kiara and Sword in the stone would be really cool since Merlins already in the game. Ive never seen the Aladdin sequels but I want to see Aladdins dad and stuff

12. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

The “World Submerged in Sleep” is a complex story, but there were worlds other than those that Sora restored in KH1, some that were not submerged in darkness. Like the worlds of the princesses and Dumbo’s, etc. In the end of KH1 it was established that some of those worlds were restored, but not all of them. Those that were neither in light nor in darkness, but those that were submerged in sleep.
    Since those worlds are essential asleep, the dreams of those worlds become the setting.

With this said I think it is obvious that we will see worlds that have been mention or referenced to in the entire series. I have a strong feeling of the following words joining Traverse Town and City of Bells:
    -Chicken Little world
    -Dumbo world
    -Bambi world
    -Pinnochi world from Days
    -Sword in the Stone world

And if were are lucky, The Jungle Book world from BBS. I say from for these worlds because they were supposed to be in the game, but got cut out. And I hope we see more of Radiant Garden/HB.

13. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm going for hunchback of notre dame, tron legacy, and maybe bambi

14. Llave Superless Moderator

Ahh yes, Tron Legacy would fit wonderfully in the series if they go back to the computer! That would be marvelous.

I also think that adding The Three Caballeros would be fun and that may take over the Atlantica singing world. I was thinking The Sword in the Stone, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, and Meet the Robinsons just to name a few.