What kind of soda do you drink the most?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by xxxLatiasxxx, Nov 19, 2014.

1. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

Well I grew up living with my grandma so I was drinking Diet Pepsi when she was around. Now I find myself drinking Coca-Cola soda more. I usually have one at lunch and one at dinner.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Lemon-lime soda (Sprite, 7-Up, Sierra Mist, etc.), although for the past few years, I found myself drinking less soda and more ice tea instead.

3. KeyToTruth12 Moogle Assistant

I don't like drinking sodas. It makes me feel funny on the throat when burping.

4. Fellangel Bichael May

Anything with a fruit flavor to them may it be your usual Sprite/7-Up or Coke with Cherry flavor. Even sparkling juice. Buhh I'm such a glutton for fizzy drinks. They make me all bubbly as well~

5. Reverie Moogle Assistant

Diet Coke is one of my favorites. I quit drinking regular soda, but Diet coke and Diet Cherry coke is pretty yummy!

6. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Waaay before I realized how bad it was for women's bodies, Dr. Pepper was my ultimate choice. Usually carbonated drinks make my stomach upset, but I treat myself every once and a while.

7. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I used to drink Pepsi. But I gave that up 5 years ago. Gave up all sorts of caffeine actually. Yay for having heart palpitations. I'll treat myself with a Sprite or a Cherry 7Up every so often. But I go with sparkling water these days.

8. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

As a college student, I only drink soda or energy drinks IF:

-Finals Study Session
    -Paper Due
    -Project Due
    -Stress Relieving Session
    -Want to finish a series on Netflix/Hulu
    -Drank Water, Milk & Tea all week and I'm treating myself
    -Traveling

And since finals are coming up, I'm going to be super stressed out. But procrastination is so much fun until you realize you have projects to do, quizzes to study for and more. Plus it doesn't help when you're best friends with a dentist major who reminds you that drinking soda and coffee will stain your teeth then proceed to show the proof. Mind you, this is after the fact you've bought a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper. What's your excuse?

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I don't have pop all that often, but when I do, it's usually either Sprite or Coke/Pepsi or Dr. Pepper.

10. Antidote Façade

I really don't drink sodas that often (unless it's with vodka or rum :X) but usually Diet Pepsi or Irn Bru.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

Orange is my favorite, though I've cut back in order to try and lose the tummy I have.

12. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Barg's Root Beer and either Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi