What is your dream team?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by benjizz, Apr 28, 2013.

1. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

What i mean by this is what would be your favorite keyblade battling trio and explain why ?It can anyone from the whole series including master xehanort eraqus and basically everyone that can use a keyblade.If you want to include non keyblade weilders feel free to like donald goofy etc. My dream team would Sora Roxas Ventus i dont even need to explain why i chose this.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Honestly, mine would be Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I want to see all three of them fighting together, not like in KH2, but like legit fighting side by side. They were the original characters anyway.

My second dream team would be Roxas, Namine, and Axel. Just because those three are awesome. Roxas with the keyblade, Namine with magic, and Axel with his chakrams. I think it'd be great.

3. Shift Chaser

Aqua, Donald and Scrooge.
    ...if Scrooge fought, which he should seeing how badass he is everywhere else.

4. Sara Tea Drinker

Mine would probably be Riku, Sora and Terra. Terra's a kickass fighter along with Riku who use a balance between light and dark. Sora has a strong magic supply but is a strong fighter in itself and all three would hold well probably against everything.

5. A Zebra Chaser

Riku Meow Wow and Komory Bat
    get it

6. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

That is one solid team you got there

7. 61 No. B

Sora.

I only need Sora.

8. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Roxas, Riku & Sora :]

That team would be TOO badass.

9. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

For me it would have to be Axel, Demyx and Zexion. Don't judge or question me for my choices I have my reasons but I won't share them.

10. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Riku, Mickey, and Sora. The obvious choice. Now as far as bad guys go....I'd have to say Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, and Vanitas. I love choices :p

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Honestly, I'd love to see any of the major trios fighting side by side. We've never seen Sora, Riku and Kairi wield their keyblades together, Terra, Aqua and Ven only had that one tutorial level where they fought alongside each other, and Roxas, Axel and Xion, though technically impossible now, would be as heartbreaking as it would be great.

12. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Well Terra, Aqua, and Ven all fought side by side when fighting the unversed in radiant garden.

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Goofy, Goofy, Goofy. Triple Knocksmash. EVERYTHING DIES.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOKE/SPAM POST TO YOU

I WOULD LEGIT PLAY EVERY GAME AS A TEAM OF GOOFIES F#%KING CHALLENGE ME

14. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Pffft we all know spamming Donald thunder outclasses every other character.

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

[​IMG]

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the massive chunks of lifebar falling down all around me

In an effort to make this a little less spammy: If I was limited to Keyblade wielders, gimme Roxas, Lea, & Xion. Sea Salt Family namba wan.

16. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Haha dude its like a donald donald donald team. How can you beat yhat while im practically immortal

17. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Terra, Riku and Sora.

Two Keyblade wielders that uses the power of darkness (Riku has his Dark Form while Terra has his Dark Impulse Command Style), and a Keyblade Wielder that has a handful amount of powerful Drive Forms. I don't see why they wouldn't be my dream team.

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Except Donald's AI is bootybutt and would probably heal the wrong Donald, leaving Donald and Donald to fend for themselves. Then Donald would cast the wrong spell and Donald would run out of MP, and from there it's just duck dinner part deux. Too many quackers in the pond, as it were. All right now this one's gonna get deleted for sure

19. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I think it'd be Roxas, Axel, and Zexion. Roxas, and Axel because they're cool, and strong, and they're a good duo. Zexion because he'd really help a lot with his illusions.

20. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah right but i bet if i threw a rock at your goofy team it would probably knock them out in a second.