What is the saddest moment of kingdom hearts to you? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by miaSue1995, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I can totally respect that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions after all. I'm sorry if it seems I was overreacting; I have come to expect less than flattering post in return to me simply listing my thoughts and therefore occasionaly read tones of anger or scorn into what is just a simple comment. Thus I try to list multiple things to make sure people don't misunderstand me. making me seem angry. I pretty much was overreacting though so I apologize. My main point was to state to Hatok that I don't think too highly of the ice cream line. The most tragic line ever? No way. Not even remotley possible. The most tragic line in Kingdom Hearts? Possibly. Not because of the gravity of the remark; but because of the amount of people- including fans- act like the line has no actual meaning and it's just the most ridiculous line they have ever heard.

I thank you for being patient with me.

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Probably when Kingdom Hearts gone to nintendo 3DS.. that was pretty sad , as I won't be able to play it for a long time.

Seriously.. all the BBS stuff, but I was already prepared for it since KH II.

3. Kai_Lyoko Merlin's Housekeeper

I've only played Chain of Memories, 358/2, and Re:Coded, and I think of 2 things that are very sad: 358: Xion's Death "But who else will I have ice cream with?" Roxas. Chain of Memories: The ending, I was so sad at the ending, because I loved all of the characters, but now Sora won't remember a thing about them.

4. 61 No. B

I remember being devastated/furious when I found out Days was coming out for the DS. It wasn't until that I got a 3ds for DDD that I was finally able to play it and Re:Coded.

5. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

Basically Terra's entire story in BBS

I've always thought that the last few days of Roxas' summer in KH2 were pretty sad, too.

6. teatimed Moogle Assistant

Roxas merging with Sora by far. Can't handle that **** :(