What is the saddest moment of kingdom hearts to you? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by miaSue1995, Nov 14, 2010.

1. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

anything at the KH2 cutscene that contain roxas / sanctuary. ringtone / music

at the end when roxas is in sora nobodies.roxas and axel were talk together and then he said 'sora might know ' " because he is me " i start to cry does roxas never seen again?
    at the end when battle agains xemnas dragon ship were over. sora read kairi mail. then a door to light open. he and riku were go to the door to light. then he meet kairi and the other were there too. kairi try to grab sora hand sora appear to use something that star shape. then i see roxas and namine at the end. i very happy when i see roxas and namine. also kairi, sora,riku were together too

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

KH1
    The end where Sora and Kairi split and the music come in. (That whole scene because Sora had just found kairi and then they had to get separeted)

KH2
    When Sora found Riku in Ansems form and sora had relised it was him.

3. Krowley Moderator

I have a Top 10.

Eraquas' Death
    It's always tragic when a master passes on.

Tron's Farewell
    "Isn't this what users do when they say Goodbye?"

Goofy's alleged death
    When you see some one like Goofy die, you can't help but be sad.

Axel's Death
    I really enjoyed his antics. Sucks when you see a lovable character fade away

Repliku's Death
    He just wanted to be a real boy :(

KH1 Ending
    Damn, thats sad.

When Roxas fuses with Sora at the beginning of KH2.
    Something about how this scene was set up just made me sympathise for Roxas.

Xion's Death
    It was so sad until he said "Who will I have Ice cream with?" Then I just burst out laughing.

Sora Releasing his heart.
    The music fit so well and the slomo fall made it just spot on.

The Menu title.
    That music just always gets me....

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Oh yeah, forgot about the scene with Tron. I didn't cry, but I did feel kinda emotional.

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Like Krowley, the title scene music gets to me.

And the ending scene of KHI, very, very sad.

6. Krowley Moderator

I knew I forgot something!
    Changed my list.

7. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Yeah, that is definitely the saddest part to me. I actually think I had nightmares about that for a couple of days after finishing.

8. Cracked_Keyblade Moogle Assistant

I don't know about some of you, but I cried like a baby during KH1 when Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade to free Kairi's heart and Kairi awoke and ran to catch him just as he vanished to turn into a Heartless. It was just one of those terribly emotional scenes that Kingdom Hearts grips you with.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

didn't cry, but my jaw dropped to the ground seeing that. The scene was more like a wtf moment for me

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

I have to say, Axel's death would have made me very sad, but he kept cracking jokes as he was dying so it took away most of the sadness. ><

But the part where Namine was taken from Roxas made me very sad, where Goofy appeared to have died but we didn't know it made me sad, and how Sora cried in the beginning because Roxas was crying inside of him. ;~;

11. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I didn't really get upset about anything in the games, though I suppose I was a little moved when Sora cried on your first departure from Twilight Town.

And I guess when Sephiroth kicked my @ss a few times, it upset me but, that's beside the point.

12. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Nothing overwhelmingly sad in the series. The only thing would be maybe Diz insulting Roxas, I thought that was really harsh. Especially when he says "A nobody doesn't have the right to know, nor does he have the right to be". And as mentioned, Axel's death.

13. Skygazelily Merlin's Housekeeper

Not to mention the way he'd treat Namine. Diz was my least favorite character. Even villains recognized the strength of other characters, but Diz felt as if he was right in thinking that every nobody was worthless.

14. SoXra Merlin's Housekeeper

kh2 when you defeat roxas and then you see roxas and axel talking about stuff

15. Shuhbooty moon child

In KH1 it was always upsetting when Sora got to Traverese Town, and when Kairi gave Sora her lucky charm. In KH2 there were alot of soft spots. I think they purposely made it emotional *-*

16. XenoBlood Merlin's Housekeeper

Well... I cried when xion dies in 358/2 days...

17. SuperToaster Merlin's Housekeeper

KH1: When Riku turned to darkness....

KH2: I know its like very popular but Axel death was so sad.

18. miaSue1995 Moogle Assistant

So Sadd....

The saddist moments in the kh series for me are the ones i get the most angry at. :ranting:
    KH1: it's when Riku take's sora's keyblade, donald and goofy ditch him, and then to add salt to a wound Riku throw's Sora a wooden sword! i was all like : WTF RIKU!!!!???!!!! lol. i threw the remote i was so mad.
    and for kh2. its' when Sora pretty much dont give a F**k bout seeing kairi for the first time in a year. but he start's crying as soon as he sees riku. i know riku's his best friend but come on sora, is showing a little compassion for the one u supposedly are madly in love with so hard?

i know that's really sad too.

"And I guess when Sephiroth kicked my @ss a few times, it upset me but, that's beside the point." lmao!!! still haven't beaten sephiroth.... i've had kh 2 for almost 3 years now. .... still have yet to beat it.... T_T

same about when riku was talking to sora in 2 about how he wasn't sure how he was gonna face every one. and then sora's like: Like this!!!!!!!! and makes a stupid face.

ahhh talk about mood killer. :P

19. LostMemory Destiny Islands Resident

I was really upset with the fact that Axel dies, but his actual death wasn't actually all that emotional for me. XD Oh, at least Lea will be back in DDD. :3

I cried when Xion died. It was so touching. I can't understand why so many people hate her. XD She did what she had to do, and when she dies, Roxas says 'Who else will I have ice cream with?' which is really touching if you understand that that was actually supposed to be symbolic, not just Roxas suddenly panicking about company over ice cream. I started crying when he did, I know he has Ventus' heart, but it was still sad for me to see a Nobody crying. DX

And that's my two cents/small rant over. Apologies for being awkward and describing the scene so poorly~ 8D

20. Lite The Future

I'd have to say Xion's death as well. It's right up there with Axel's, but Xion's was just so much more touching. Roxas's time in the organization wasn't that good to begin with, but it was made better when he met Axel and Xion. The fact that he had to destroy one of his closest friends was a tear-jerking experience.