What is the saddest moment of kingdom hearts to you? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by miaSue1995, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

There sure was so many memories, including sad memories from the game...

In kh Sora sacriface yourself to save Kairi, when he strikes his heart with the Keyblade... well what can i say? I feel something inside me...

And in khii, when Sora's meets Riku in the World that Never Was. "It's Riku... Riku's here... I looked everywhere for you..." ='(

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

KH2: For me it was when Roxas rejoined so Sora could wake up. Eventhough it wasn't as sad it the game, something about the comic made it sadder.

BBS: When Ven destroyed Vanitas and part of his heart.

3. VentusRoxas Merlin's Housekeeper

KH2- When Roxas joins with Sora, when Axel died, and when Roxas goes back to Sora in the end.
    BBS- Ven being put in the Room of Awakening, and then Aqua when she says"Ven I'm sorry. It looks like I wont be back as soon as I thought" and of course, Blank Points

4. awesomeperson Destiny Islands Resident

kh1:when sora stabs himself to realease kairi's heart. i thought hewas dead kh2:when axel fades away poor axel

5. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

By far, Axel's death. Despite Axel himself not being sad, that fact only magnified the sadness.

6. AMRES Destiny Islands Resident

Kingdom Hearts 1 - Ending scene.

Kingdom Hearts 2
    The scene where Axel "puts his whole being into an attack." Axel had a sad story and KH 358/2 Days had shown what Axel, Roxas and Xion went through. KH 358/2 days was the saddest game in the entire series hands down.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I have to change my saddest moment to the ending in BBS.

When Aqua is looking at her charm and is remembering everyone she had met on her adventure.
    Plus the song Aqua's Luck Charms playing in the background
    and the saddest sounding violin ever in that song.
    Makes me want to cry.

8. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

BBS: Blank Points and A Fragmented Passage to an extent because Aqua's trapped in TROD.

KH2: Where Roxas meets Sora and says his summer vacation's over.

KH: When Sora stabbed himself with The Keyblade Of People's Hearts.

COM: Repliaku's story.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

One of the moments that makes me cry in KH2 is when Roxas see's Sora asleep and says, "Looks like my Summer vacation is... over." Just because it's the end of playing as Roxas and you become quite attached to him within the 6 days oh him living there, like his entire world is destroyed and you just feel sorry for him. It's sad that it doesn't end on something happy.

10. Rhiscx Banned

Could have sworn there was a thread like this before. Oh well. My saddest moment was watching Xion die:( Oh I felt more sad when Roxas ruined it with that ice cream line.

"No! Xion! Who else will I have ice cream with?"

Really Roxas? Ice cream?

11. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

This definitely! I just loved playing with Roxas, and the time playing with him was to short. *Good thing i got 358/2 days right after! X3*

12. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

The saddest moment for me was when Roxas merged with Sora ""sora... your lucky i guess my summer vacation is over" I was really getting the hang of playing with him.
    Or when axel fades "I wanted to see Roxas... He was the only one I liked" it made me cry.

13. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Probably when Axel died in KH2. Sad to see someone like him go.

14. Zantairette Merlin's Housekeeper

Mine's probably already been said, but in KH1: the whole world of Hollow Bastion. Everything in it made me feel sad, from the music, to seeing Riku give up his body, to seeing Sora turn into a heartless, and fighting that dragon... I really hated the dragon fight. And KH2: When you finally see Riku again and when Axel and Roxas say goodbye just before Roxas merges with Sora.

15. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I would have to say when Roxas was re-absorbed into Sora. (at the time I didn't know he would later appear) I mean it was like this basically, you shouldn't exist and everything you are is a lie. You deserve to be erased from this world so we can bring back this other guy you came from. They told him he was meaningless . . . that was just sad. I felt so bad for poor Roxas. But it was made up for in the end with Roxas and Namine's magnificent reunion ^_^

16. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

I cried when Axel faded. Literally, tears were running down my cheeks and I was kind of screaming a little bit. I would never expect this from myself, because Axel isn't even that important of a character to me. I also cried when Xion died in KH Days. The game keeps getting sadder.

I hear that! Roxas is my favorite!!!!

17. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

I think it would probably be Repliku's death because the one thing he wanted was to be real, more than just a copy of Riku, and he died in pursuit of that dream without it ever even being realized.

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The only time I actually cried in a KH game was Xion's death in 358/2 Days. The scene still makes me feel like tearing up everytime I replay the game.

19. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

It would be that scene in KHII -FinalMix- where it's Axel and Roxas sitting at the clock tower for the last time and saying their good bye. Theyre both my favorite characters and just thinking about it makes me wanna cry.they talk over to how they met and what's gonna happen to them once their gone. Even Axel cried...just so sad...

20. Princess-Zilla Moogle Assistant

Oh gosh, I was (literally) crying my eyes out when Axel and Roxas fought for the last time.
    I played 358/2 Days before Kingdom Hearts II, so it reeaalllyy got to me.
    "You really do remember me this time? Well you're too late!"
    The fact that Axel and Roxas, the two bestest of best friends ever are fighting to kill eachother, whilst seeing just how hurt Axel is (lol no heart i know) and the fact that it's the last time they ever see eachother!!! ever!! really makes me emotional.