What is the saddest moment of kingdom hearts to you? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by miaSue1995, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Daxa~ #stalker

In kh2 when Axel fades...I was crying my eyes out,and the next day in english class I started crying again because someone said "lets memorize this!"...t`was embarressing..

and in kh 358/2 Days when Axels left looking at the winner stick Roxas left...

2. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    I wish I will never have to bring this up again

KH 1- You know when your at The very last level of the game that very first cut scene gets to me.

KH 1- When your in Hallow Bastion for the very first time. Then you see Riku and you lose the Keyblade. I hate that part cause it takes like a good 10 mins(Ok maybe 3-5 without Beasts help it really does take a while though.) to beat a shadow. Beast to me is useless because of how very little abilities he knows and how quickly he dies.

KH 2- When Roxas was caught hanging out with Seifer's gang and Hayner didn't like him anymore. I hated that part so much I felt really bad for him.

KH 2- The Part where you beat 1000 Heartless that whole scene really gets to me. The part after you beat them not during the fight just to make that clear.

KH 2- When Roxas beat Axel when you have the Dual Weild Ability and he thinks he'll see him again. But can't cause Roxas is part of Sora so they will never be able to meet. I hate that part so much.

3. ▪Jay▪ Banned

KH1 - When Donald & Goofy leave Sora for Riku because the Keyblade leaves Sora

KH2 - When Roxas fights Axel :( I hate it when best friends fight

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

in 358/2 days when Axel and Xion fight cause u can tell he really doesn't want to fight her but he has too. that part almost made me cry and believe me not much can do that

5. ChaosRade* Traverse Town Homebody

KH1: Riku in the realm of darkness
    KH2: When Axel faded away. I cried and didn't continue the game for a few minutes.

6. VenVen Merlin's Housekeeper

Me too! XD

..KH2: When Roxas says his summer vacation's over. I was nearly crying back then. :P

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The major tearjerker moment for me when I started to choke up was the end of KH1. Gawd I remember the first time I saw it... so friggin beautiful. I wish I could have a guy as awesome as Sora someday...

8. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

The saddest parts were in Kh2 when roxas merges with sora "You're lucky, I guess my summer vacation is over" and when axel faded away " I wanted to see Roxas. He was the only one I liked... He made me feel like I had a heart". When I saw those scenes I cried so much.

9. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

To me the saddest moment in the KH series was when Xion died. Just seeing her and Roxas share their last moment and that tear Roxas shed broke my heart. My 2nd fav character "moved on" DX made me shed a tear too.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

For Kingdom Hearts 1, I would have to say when Sora finds out that Kairi has lost her heart and she looks intoxicated. It was sad because she looked so fragile and almost like she just died.

For Kingdom Heats 2, Definitely when i realize who Roxas was and why he couldn't exist, he was boss to play as. (Glad that Ven looks like him, was great to play a full game with that look. oh and of course Roxas is in Days... duh.)

11. axel. Merlin's Housekeeper

the part where at the end sora and riku have to close the door to light and riku is behind it

12. Fishes Brigade Merlin's Housekeeper

KH1- The end of the game. It was such an accomplishment for me but it was sad that it was over
    KH2- The part where Axel died.

13. Amaury Legendary Hero

Kingdom Hearts: When Kairi restored Sora's human form after being turned into a Heartless from the Dark Keyblade in Hollow Bastion.

Kingdom Hearts II: I guess when Goofy got hit with the big rock after the second Demyx battle.

On my first playthrough, my heart actually started racing a little, because it was kind of like a nerve shock.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Kingdom Hearts: When Sora lets all the princesses' hearts free and he turns into a heartless
    Kingdom Hearts 2: At the end of the beginning when Roxas had to go away, and also when Axel died

15. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

i agree but for me is the whole story of Kh is sad,for example in Kh sora does a mad searching for his friends after the islands are in the darkness and in Kh 2 he cannot find Riku everywhere.
    but the saddest scenes for me: Kh 1 when sora release the hearts from the keyblade Kh 2:when sora see Riku again for the 1st time,with the closed eyes,and cryes.

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

I also have to say the KH1 ending, too.

I remember watching it on here a while ago, and just seeing Sora and Kairi split apart like that (especially with Simple and Clean in the background) was just so sad. ;___; Especially when she then goes to the cave and sees his picture and finishes it and hnnnnnnng.

17. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

KH1: Definitely the ending scene, especially that last part when Kairi went to the cave and Sora vanished then then the tear flew down and and she drew her hand on the wall returning the paopu fruit to Sora D; The song added so much to the moment; it gave me chills and made my eyes watery at the same time.
    Also a little earlier than that, that part when Sora and Riku had to close the door and Riku was behind the door, telling he had to, and then he told Sora to 'take care of her' T___T I went omg Riku.

And as for KH2.. I guess I have few, but these two are the ones I remembered at the time:

The scene in Hollow Bastion when Sora met up with Saix when he was chasing Xemnas and Mickey went through the hole, leaving him outside. I felt sad when he fell and hit the ground with his fist, with Goofy and Donald behind, then he had to also plead to Saix about Kairi ;x AND MALEFICENT, I know it was affection which led her to sacrifice herself like that gah
    When Sora finally met Riku. I don't have to explain anything about this. <3

18. Kayate King's Apprentice

Kingdom Hearts
    I must say, the moment when Sora stabs himself, to save Kairi.

Kingdom Hearts II
    The scene when Roxas finally merges back with Sora. I mean, knowing that his whole happy life was all a dream - A false reality.
    And that any real moments of happiness he had with Axel and Xion, were all behind him.

Or, of course, Axel's death at his own hand.
    He took his self out, in a fiery explosion of his own life energy, to allow Sora to pass on and defeat Xemnas. Along with save his best friends that lived inside of him - Roxas and Xion.

19. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I find the saddest moment is when xion fades away because she, roxas, and axel were best friends.

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

oh yes, there was that point two. Basically the entire point of Days once Xion found out what she was and everything was sad