What is the saddest moment of kingdom hearts to you? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by miaSue1995, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Glen Returned from the dead

Saddest moment. End credits lol because it meant the storyline didn't go any further

2. Jin うごかないで

Agreed, I wanted more out of this game too! T____T
    That's probably the saddest moment in every game xD

3. Zter Banned

The saddest moment for me is when Roxas finds Sora asleep in the pod and says something like ''My summer vacation....is over''. It was sad because I was just starting to feel for Roxas as a character. With all of these strange things happening to him.

4. LeKeyBoi Merlin's Housekeeper

Lol for me the saddest part was probably in Kingdom Hearts 2 when Roxas had to say goodbye after trying to figure himself out, all that hard work lead him to the awakening of Sora. I thought at the beginning of the game (when I played if for the first time) that I was going to be Roxas throughout the entire game and have Riku and Sora in my party. I was kinda disappointed that I never got to play as him again. Would have been fun.

5. Jin うごかないで

I'v decided the sadist moment , out of all of the KH games is when
    Aqua sacrifices herself for Terra , but in the End , It is not Terra...

6. P Banned

Presumably if Terra were left in the RoD, then Xehanort would win easily. By sending him back to the RoL, she gave him a fighting chance of winning the battle, as proved by the lack of memories.

7. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

This part of KH always manages to get a few tears out of me:

Remember when Sora gets separated from Kairi? That ending cutscene in KH 1? *sniff* always gets a *sniff* tear out me.

*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

8. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

Every single ending...well the KH2 ending was happy and I cried....I cry at all the endings..

9. Oni Kage Moogle Assistant

For me, definitely when Xion fades back into Sora. Roxas shows true emotion for the first time. And you know what? I shed a tear as well. They were no doubt about as in love as Nobodies can be, and to see the person you really love die in your arms has to be the saddest thing.

That, and when Roxas and Namine rejoin into Sora and Kairi. I thought I'd never see Roxas again until I saw
    Reconnect
    . That was such a good day xD

EDIT: Oh and how could I forget the beginning of the Sora chapter in KHII. After playing Days as my first Kingdom Hearts game, I was already attatched to Roxas as a character in the series. And then I picked up II and, even though I already knew what was going to happen from seeing it on youtube, it was one of the best moments in my gaming history when he walked up to the pod and said

"Sora, you're lucky. I guess my summer vacation's... finally over."

After escaping The Castle That Never Was, being forced to kill his true love, and having his memory erased after finally figuring out who he was, he had to become one with Sora and become what he was meant to from the beginning: Not exist.

:(

10. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

saw this thread and thought I'd post my own saddest moments.^ ^

Let see........when diz takes namine so that she can't tell roxas who he really is and says *a nobody doesn't have a right to know nore has a right to be*, and when riku replica finds out his memories are fake and hurts him deeply.T_T

11. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

kh 1- riku locks himself in the realm of darkness
    kh 2-axel fading/roxas screams and says to diz ''I hate you so much''/amsem the wise´s death

12. YouMakeMeLaugh Moogle Assistant

I've actually cried in two KH games..
    I cried in KH 2- When Axel faded away :(
    And in 358/2 Days, when Xion died and at the end when Roxas is running through Twilight Town and he says 'Maybe.. today we'll hit the beach!'
    That really made me tear up.

13. Plums Wakanda Forever

For me, it would probably be the Roxas/Xion fight at the end of Days.

By the end, you basically realized you were pretty much killing your best friend. :c
    Not to mention, she faded away. Forever. Not like Roxas, where she could project herself from Sora. But simply gone. Not a chance to return, all memories of her as fleeting as her, Axel and Roxas' attempt to make their friendship last.

14. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

KH1-
    It was pretty sad when Sora stabbed himself, or at the end when they got separated again

KH2- It was deep when Roxas and Sora became one.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm going to admit right now that I've cried every single time I've beaten a Kingdom Hearts game. (so that's one, two, re:com, 358/2 days) I'm not really sure why; maybe I'm just to overly sensitive. DX

Anyway, I thought it was pretty sad at the end of Kingdom Hearts when Sora and Riku shut the door, but Riku couldn't go back with Sora. ): And then everyone was separated again. Oh yeah, and in Kingdom Hearts II, when Roxas has his little episode before he rejoins with Sora, that was a heart crusher. And then... When Axel died.

16. WaytoDarknessXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

the teariest moment had to be, when KH2 endded, because it was all happy, and emotional, at the same time you didn't want it to end.

17. Tyto Alba Merlin's Housekeeper

I thought it was sad when Xion died too. But then Roxas was like "Who else will I have ice cream with?" And then I had to pause it and crack up. ROXAS, WHEN YOUR FRIEND IS FRIGGING DYING, YOU DO NOT BRING UP ICE CREAM!!!! And Donald did the same thing in KH2 when Goofy almost died.

18. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Well I would have said when Goofy "died" but my friend ruined it by laughing and yelling about how finally something good happened in the game... anyways the ending was sad in that it seemed to be the end of the game and I didn't know if they were gonna make anymore. Then I saw the video after the credits.

19. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

KH-

Riku in realm of darkness

KH2-

"Your lucky...looks like my summer vacation..is over."
    "I wanted...to see Roxas..he was the only one I liked...he made me feel..like I had a heart. It's kind of funny...you make me feel the same way too."

Repliku. I liked that guy :(

20. Plums Wakanda Forever

Also, I'd just like to add on that every single moment of Ventus in BBS was heart wrenching. All of them. Especially the part where he pleaded his best friends to erase him from existence to prevent Xehanort from roflstomping existence with the X-Blade. The trailer at the end of KHII hinted that Ven's role was as sad, if not more so, than that of Xion, Roxas or any other character. But for him to surrender his own life and all the friendships he worked to forge? That's just depressing.