What is the saddest moment of kingdom hearts to you? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by miaSue1995, Nov 14, 2010.

1. KupoKairi Merlin's Housekeeper

SO many! T^T
    When Axel died
    When sora and kairi hooked up again after the Xigbar battle in KHII
    When kairi drew the paopu for sora on the secret place wall
    Demyx's death
    KHII ending (happy tears)

The most sad for me was probably when Sora found Riku again in KHII. My eyes were streaming :')

2. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I didn't actually cry when I played the games,I just felt sad I guess :c

Kh1 - The ending, like Mrs.Claus said it was like Sora was saying 'K,bye Kairi' I wanted more then that from Sora :c

Kh2- When Axel died and when Roxas merged with Sora.

3. Jesse Andersen Merlin's Housekeeper

In KH1: Many times, lol. Ç-Ç

I Agree with you. DD:

4. Sora_Roxas059 Merlin's Housekeeper

Probably axel fading away, and really getting into the world that never was and learning that organization 13 really just wanted to exist instead of being just nobodies.

5. P Banned

Good news: By killing them, you (probably) gave them back their hearts. Nomura said so.

6. Misty gimme kiss

In the first game, I think it's a tie between when Sora stabs himself to free Kairi's heart and when Riku is closed behind the door. I'm leaning more towards the latter because the "take care of her" line gets me everytime, but the former had me bawling like a baby when I went through the game for the first time.

For the second game, I'm not too sure. I don't think I can remember actually crying, like I did with the first. I guess the "looks like my summer vacation is over" line.

7. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

I think the saddest part of the games that I've played was beating Sephiroth in KHII. I was so sad that it was only a one time fight just like all the other fun boss fights like Xigbar and Xaldin. Otherwise I had no feeling for any other part.

8. P Banned

Can't you get around that by making a save file right before facing him?

9. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah a day after beating him I realized I could do this. Then I went back through the whole game on proud mode and saved for every fun boss.

10. Doukuro Chaser

I'll stop now before I end up quoting everyone here "XD

Roxas' side is sad. His entire life was a lie, he didn't know he was a nobody, and then he just fades away and his friends never actually existed and the real ones have no idea who he is. I guess it's happy at the end since he is reunited with Namine but still... >.>"

Not KH 1 or 2, but yeah, that was sad. He was trying to help save Namine, knowing that he probably didn't even really know who she is, but he fought to the end to protect her. And then he just...dies. And that's it for him...

That's a strong bond. Really romantic with how he returns to the light though and he doesn't stay a Heartless for long. Of course, we didn't know this and it appeared he was going to be gone forever... All of that trouble, fighting, and just to end like that. Thankfully that wasn't the ending though. I wouldn't of liked that XD

Ignoring the BBS part since I am still playing that >.>" and already replied to someone who said the same for KH2.

Riku just has sh*tty luck. I was mad at that as well. He deserved to be with his friends =/

I have to admit that I was expecting a classical Diseny ending so this caught me off guard. Then again... SE seems to like doing that stuff... It should of been all three of them back on the island and since it wasn't...yeah. I have to agree; holy hell.

11. Slycrg Destiny Islands Resident

Location: Finishing the "tutorial" in the Station of Awakening. I so wanted to stay in that place forever because i like the music and cool floor image. I ended up making a file specifically so that i could run around there whenever i feel like it.

Story: (365/2 days) Most scenes involving Xion. Her parts were always sad.
    (Com) When Sora decides to forget Namine in order for his memories to return. I think Namine is awesome, much more than Kairi.
    (Kh 2) When Goofy "died". Who wouldn't feel sad after he sacrificed himself for the King?

12. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    these are the same moments I felt sad in but I think Xion's ending was the sadest I almost cryed

13. kstokes11 Moogle Assistant

in the first game, the saddest moment for me is when sora sacrifices himself to restore Kiri
    in kingdom hearts II it is the entire section played in the world that never was (axel to ending)

14. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

Once done with 358/2 days
    I thought...
    "Oh no! Roxas friends all went away by the time he died! Xion is gone and Axel is gone."
    Just felt really bad for Roxas.

KH2
    My most favorite XIII member other than Roxas and Xion
    Axel's death. I looooveeed Axel and I didn't really want to play after that.
    I became more sad once I couldn't beat Luxord no matter how much I tried.
    And then I quit the game.
    But all because I quit doesn't mean I don't know the ending.

I wasn't really satisfied much at the end. Riku seemed to have gone through a lot of stuff and at the end. Yeah he gets friends but I feel like maybe he deserves a bit more. Also could be the whole friendship between 3 people but 2 of the people are a couple and the third one is pretty much alone. I'm actually starting to like Riku and not just his japanese voice. (Mamoru Miyano!)

15. Moe Money Moogle Assistant

I would say the saddest part in Kingdom Hearts 1 is when sora stabs himself to give kairi his heart
    Kingdom Hearts 2 is when Riku & Sora reunite

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

OK, After 9 years I finally beat KH1 and all I have to say is that the ending is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! I'm a Guy and The Take care of her line got to me. It was extremely sad that Donald and Goofy Just hang back and have a sad look on their faces.... I was about to cry.

in KH2 its when Goofy "alledgedly" dies, when we find out what happened to Riku, when DiZ died (idk y), and when Sora and Riku get separated from their friends and have to face Xemnas by themselves.

17. Tyto Alba Merlin's Housekeeper

YukiSaxor!!! I have great news for you!
    Okay, so I read part of the Kingdom Hearts II written novel, and according to Namine:

AXEL IS ALIVE!!!! ;D

Yeah, according to her, Axel is not dead, just wandering in darkness until he finds his heart. It wasn't really clear what would happen when he did find it, whether he would turn back into Lea or come back as Axel or go to Heaven or something like that... But he's not dead!! I was SO happy when I read that! I am a HUUUGE Aku fan and he is like my bestest buddy in the whole world. ♥ So yeah I hope that made you as happy as it made me!!

18. P Banned

Yeah, it was confirmed by Nomura too.

If a Nobody's Heartless is killed before the Nobody, then they are resurrected as a Somebody. Also, Axel was confirmed to return.

So yeah, Axel's back, as is Xehanort.

19. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well, most moments were really bittersweet. Like, the KH1 ending when everything goes down; the take care of her scene, the sora and kairi separation scene, the kairi on the island scene. That part of KH is really bittersweet. ; ___ ;

In KH2, I'd have to say the last few moments as Roxas. I felt it was so unfair for him. There was also the ending, at least the part were Riku and Sora are talking about each other. That part was something I didn't expect.

20. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

To me, when Xion died in Days, I was like, "NOOOOO! She can't die now!" I was literally crying. Hard. Also when Roxas cried, I was like "I feel your pain." ;;
    In Kh 2 I got a little teary at when kairi hugs Sora and is all like "This...is real." Im a sucker for romance!