What Is The Funniest thing You've Done In Any KH Game?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Spike, Jun 22, 2007.

1. TrinityGuardian Merlin's Housekeeper

LOL!!! HAHA!!!

2. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Running into stuff on the skateboard.

3. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Ya I'd have to say getting on the skateboard and hitting the giant sack you have to get up the hill for munny.....you hit it but it doesn't move?!.....it move before....I know it did..... :P

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

jump off all things high and make it look like suicide.

5. Cherry Berry Chaser

Falling off a high place, stopping in a narrow area, and watching donald & Goofy commit suicide. Or even better, running away from ansem while being high!

6. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh? I've been going around pride land and trying to make simba jump off the cliff over and over, Then another thing i did was tried numerous events of making sora jump off the cliff while doing a magic trick in pride lands, mayhap that maybe the most funnest thing i always do all day

But also just noticed that i talked about only in kh2 my bad

In kh1 i did the glitch where you are *above* the limits of the games parameters (See some glitched videos from youtube) And running around, it's lots of fun! though i had nothing fun to do on KH:CoM

7. Riku08 Banned

I Think

I Think The Funniest Thing I Did Was When I Fought The Sniper Gow In The World That Never Was I Used Antiform And My Brothers Said I Was Stupid For Doing That But I Took Out His Health Quick

why are u people talking about suicide

8. Sorikai Traverse Town Homebody

What was I going 2 say again?.... oh yeah! lol Once I was fighting Riku on Destiny Islands ( b4 u get the keyblade) and I only had like 1 hp left, so I decided to climb up a nearby tree. Then I heard Riku say ''What're you afraid of?'' And I was like, ''You! Please don't kill me!'' lol It's times like these when I'm glad Riku can't climb trees! lol :)

9. Ginix Traverse Town Homebody

I did that before, lol. Riku actually hit me anyways... When he did a spin move thing the tree glitched and acted like a ramp and, he hit me.

The funniest thing I did I was in the Pride Lands (Kh2) And I kept making Sora jump off Pride Rock over and over... Until I somehow made him jump to high and he went "Through" the invis boundry wall :/ I fell a long ways down.

In kh1 though all I did was stand back in the Usrsula's Revenge Boss and let Donald and Goofy die over 1000 times. lol. It took them 1 hour and 12 minutes to beat her. Well, actually, I was sucked in her mouth when they were down, then she bit me. So, I struck her with the keyblade and killed her. That freaking carnivore .... :/ (Wow, Donald and Goofy hit her 1 milliion times, I hit her 5 then she dies *Sigh* The illusion of companions?)

10. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

ummm...I am always trying to make Sora cumit suiside...never works do

11. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

In Monstro I used the highest wood-tower-thing in the mouth as a diving board :D

12. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    Used mass amounts of AR cheats and i wound up fighting Xaldin in T-stance

13. jengo Merlin's Housekeeper

hmmm...that must have been in kh1. I was using the dream sword code durring the fight with xeanhorts heartless, he started mumbling random gibberish durringn attacks like " gaspuuu naba hofffujfff" realy creepy though.

14. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    In Kh2 , I kept leaving my skateboard in the traintracks and it kept getting run over and the train kept taking it with it . ;-;

15. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    Getting through Wonderland without any help, lol! Wonderland is a little difficul wit all the shapeshifting, place moving, etc. It was a little funny to see a miny Donald.

16. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

I was playing KH2 and I never played KH2 before. I ended up wanting to get all the keyholes in Radint Garden(Hallow Bastion) so i ran around for about an hour. I gave up till I found sefforph. I only did one try on him and gave up. It was soooo weird I tell you.

17. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    i jump every were i go

18. Rockin Roxas Traverse Town Homebody

In KH1 in the hotel lobby in traverse town if you examine the painings on both sides this random thing pops out and say "Paintings are great" lol very funny.

19. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    if you hit the bell at the desk enough he tells you to hit the clock in the green room hit it enogh and it drops a prize but yeah that is pretty funny

20. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Getting off my skateboard on the middle of the train tracks in kh2... Then chasing the train after it took my skateboard. A couple of times it didn't come back.. ;_;