What Is The Funniest thing You've Done In Any KH Game?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Spike, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Axenild Merlin's Housekeeper

Hit goofy with a barrel

2. Demyx876 Destiny Islands Resident

In the first game, I like to swim around in Atlantica and have donald and goofy follow me, never to catch up because I an using the fast swim.

3. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

in CoM when the heartless appear in a room i like to run around. the heartless chase me in circles for hours xD

4. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

One for me would be climbing onto a ledge and have Donald and Goofy jump hopelessly up and down. Another would probably go to the Hundred Acre Wood book and continually hit the page when ur on the map. Or dodging the balls for fun when you play as Roxas. I dunno, I usually focus on getting the game done as fast as I can rather than fooling around.

5. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

Lol When I'm just walking around on the worlds on KH2 and when enimies appear and I'm to lazy to fight, I just let Donald and Goofy take care of them...they can still gain experience for me...xD In Atlantica (also on KH2) when they're singing I just kept on letting them sing alone without touching any button...I just like to see their faces...xD
    hmmmm....more funny things...when I fought Riku on KH1 on Destiny Islands...I threw him off of the small island thingie we were in...xD Don't ask me how!! xD me PS2 froze afterwards! I think it was an error or something...I didn't know he could fall of that thing, into the water...xD

6. TrinityGuardian Merlin's Housekeeper

I quick-run over the sewer grate and enjoy the effects :)

7. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

One time I was playing the first game and I was on top of the tower where you have to ring the bell in Traverse Town to make the keyhole appear. I went to the very edge of the building so that Donald and Goofy fell off, and then went into first person view and looked down at them. They kept trying to jump up, it was so funny! Then Donald disappeared and I was looking everywhere for him...then I turned to the left and he was right next to me! It scared the crap out of me.

Not sure if this counts as funny but whenever I fight Chernabog and he causes the volcano beneath him to erupt, I always glide away to avoid getting hurt and I feel so bad because I'm just watching Donald and Goofy getting burnt by the fire because they're too stupid to move.

8. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

I fight bosses. So far I have saves before Sephiroth, Saix, Xemnas, and the 1000 Heartless battle.

9. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

well in deep jungle how you go to the keyhole and its got so many ledges, donald and goofy finally got up after watching them for ten minutes jump up. Anway somehow my health had gone low, that freaked me out, so i went looking for a potion. My little brother started to distract me and i accidently hit blizzard (dont ask how i dont know) so it hit donald and kncked him off and since donald was in front of goofy, he fell off too, so there went another 20 minutes of my life watching them jump up and down

10. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Hmm...I have yet to experience anything really funny, but once, I was watching my sister play the game, and I kept wanting her to check out the grate in Halloween Town, and when she did, the sewer water shot out and hit Sora. XD

11. huiju Merlin's Housekeeper

when i once didn't fight axel but just let him beat me up and just watched being too lazy to fight at that time..i just stood there and got hit by the fire..i was bored and tired.

12. Starbound2 Moogle Assistant

Do you know that rock on the other side of Destiny Islands during the second day? The one you need to push into order to get some mushrooms? Well, I like jumping at it from an odd angle to make Sora float in the air. If you do that long enough, the rock will explode.

13. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

The rock will explode?? Wow.

Whenever I fought Riku the second time and he started doing that crazy, fatal attack, I would glide around chanting, "Riku is Ansem, he's having a tantrum..."

14. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

ROFL!!!....... *wipes tear away ok anyway whenever i was at beats castle i'd always make donald run into those huge big balls of fire the Crimson jazz make and watch him fly in the air like the duck he is XD

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

One of my faves is to go to TT and jump on the trolly. then you pan the camera so you can see the trolly and walk in the oposite direction. result=MOON-WALKING SORA/ROXAS!

16. TheLegendaryMatthew Moogle Assistant

With the fight with riku and the bird things in TLOD I was just hitting them and found out that you gain double exsprence so that got me up 6 levels=)
    I also like to use magic around donolad with no enemies in the first one becuse I did not see him untill Hallow Bastion.

17. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

You make me crack up... In a library, now the pople are staring >.<

18. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

lol. What I did once was I thought that (in kh1) the battle where you fight Sephy was the Ice titan one. I went in and I was ARGHHHHHHHHHH and I got pwnd in one hit XDDDDD

19. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Running in circles at Pride rock.

20. The_Fire_Of_Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

I love to do that......