What Is The Funniest thing You've Done In Any KH Game?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Spike, Jun 22, 2007.

1. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Perv. LOLZ.
    Although I did do that with King Triton once or twice... and what is with the statues in Beast's Castle?

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I like to run in circles around donald and goofy, and then they would do it too. lolz.
    also, i like to take the skatebord and then go on top of the trolly and jump from there to the top of the candy shop and watch donald and goofy try and find me. lolz im nuts.

what IS the destiny islands glitch?

3. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Search for it on YouTube.
    Basically, you keep on jumping over and over in the End of the World recreation of Destiny Islands. Before you fight Ansem. Or you can fight Ansem and do this too.
    You like, find a specific spot and then you keep jumping and you can get REALLY high. And you can go through the island. It's sooo weird.

4. Fearless A good and beautiful child

interesting lolz

5. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

I saw this one video where this guy was fighting Xehanort's heartless and using the glitch. He was in the highest blackness, and fighting him there. It was funny.

6. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

In hollow bastion I make donald and goofy go away and I walk along a wall near Merlins house waiting for them to come. Then when they do come, I push them off the wall...

I go on the tram in Tram Common in twilight town and watch Donald and Goofy chase it

And...

When im Roxas, I go on my skateboard and race the tram across Tram Common​

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

during the metal dragon battle in kingdom hearts 2, i like to swing the keyblade when i'm not battleing. they keyblade makes kind of a ribbion to the screen. it looks funny!!!

8. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

In the Xemmy fight?

9. ILoveOrganizationXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

lol me too except i said: " damn yous got a fine azz " and i zoomed in on his butt lo oh and i when theres not a cutscene i make Sora say things like " uck you " and
    "i'm a WEIRDO " lol i can't think of anything to else to say so...

10. Paopu Destiny Islands Resident

What the crap, lol! That was interesting, I should try that... huh, way to go creators.

11. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

LOLZ.
    Just for the fun of it, I went to the present maker, and shot Lock, Shock, and Barrel.

12. Gravity Chaser

Yeah, I like the Destiny Islands thing. You jump really high, and then you just run through thin air!

13. MisuzuKamio Destiny Islands Resident

Oh I have TONS of these.

Okay I got tons of weird things I did.
    First things first, I was being dumb one day and was trying to stay on top of the Tram in Twilight Town while on the skateboard at the same time. So basically you had to keep doing tricks and stuff in order to stay on top. I ended up falling off and accidentally getting off of the skateboard. Then the tram ran over it. I ended up chasing the tram around the little circle for several minutes trying to get my skateboard back.

Second thing I did, when I was fighting Riku/Ansem at the end of Hollow Bastion in Kh1, I had to pause the game for a second to go get some lunch. When I came back, it was the point when Riku like rears back to slam his sword down, but I paused the game, and it had two pictures on top of each other, because it was about to change frames. It ended up looking like Riku had one lazy eye, the other eye closed, and buck teeth. It was pretty hillarious and I ended up laughing for another several minutes before I could be serious enough to actually fight him.

Third weird thing I did. When I was playing Atlantica minigames for the first time, I was playing the Japanese version, so I couldn't read the instructions. So i was winging it. I made it through the first song, but then when I got to "Part of your world" I didn't realize you had to hit the Triangle button on some of the ones, so i ended up just jamming the circle button. And i was confused when it never worked. So I thought my controller was broken, went out and bought a whole new one, realized it still didnt work, then finally figured out i was hitting the wrong button. So it wasn't really the game, but it was me being stupid.

Fourthly is when I was fighting Parasite Cage for the first time, and I was getting fed up because it was almost dead, it had to have like one more hit, and i kept getting hit away by its arms. So i was like "AW FORGET IT!" so I stood up on the ledge and started blasting Fire at it over and over. I was just like DIE WITH FIRE DIE WITH FIRE DIE DIE DIE! Then it did, end up dying, but right when I killed it and it gets all freezy for a second, Riku was standing like two feet next to me (it was the fight where he helps you) and he was just staring at me. And i couldnt help think that he mustve been thinking something like "oh...my....god." (it was funny when it happened...)

Lastly (at least the last one i can think of) is when my sister was playing. It was right at the beginning of the game, when the island is under attack. It was before we got the Keyblade, so we couldn't kill any of the shadows. So my sister got off the boat and she was like "Die you Heartless, Die!" but the sword wasn't doing anything. So i kept telling her to run away, but she kept arguing and saying. "I cant do it! I CANT KILL IT!" and I'm sitting there watching the sword go THROUGH the shadow's head, but she kept trying to attack them...and then she died. Yes, I think she set the record for most pathetic unintential death. Unless anyone has a better one?

Those are just some random things that happened when I was playing.

14. ラクシーヌ Banned

When I was trying to beat Twilight Xemnas without getting hit, it was pretty easy but once he says "Can you spare... a heart?" you have to use Riku's limit, and it sounds funny when he keeps repeating it.

I have only avoided that move once, the rest of the time he just did it when the limit was over.

Another funny thing I did with Twilight Xemnas was see how low I could get his health before he does his desparation attack. So far my record is one HP (One more hit and I could have avoided that attack completely).

15. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm not sure that I did anything funny...the closest thing I did was climb random trees on Destiny Islands, which isn't very funny at all :p

16. AntiWeapon Chaser

Actully that attack is compulsary, if you get him down to 1 hp he wont die untill he actully does it. D; Ive gottem him down to that much health so many times.

17. zaster Destiny Islands Resident

when i was fighting xemnas in captin seat when i got knocked back and i open the sheild so i just glided to the side then i got behind him because some glitch
    lets u go inside the mouth so i stayed ther for the hole game

18. ラクシーヌ Banned

What are your stats? I have only gotten him down to one HP once, maybe your stats are just higher then mine, and that is why you are able to do it so easily.

Here is another funny thing, I was playing around with the gameshark. I was Dual wielding Roxas and Axel vs Xigbar. The arena was Memorys Scyscraper. When Xigbar changed the place arround I got some pretty entertaining and funny looking results.

19. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

you know that sewer hole place near the open gate in halloween town well i was standing there not where it the water goes up a it where it doesn't hurt me so i was on view mode and jack was running towards me then suddenly the water goes up and blast jack off XD i had alot of fun in those hours it was so funny

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I sometimes do that when I can't be bothered to get off the skateboard XD

In the first kh, no matter how hard I tried I could not beat the dragon Meleficent. Therefore I let Donald and Goofy do it and I came in at the last second to finish her off XD it worked! I was on it all morning. But when it got to the final Riku fight straight after I just couldn't beat him. I was on that all day. I couldn't let Donald and Goffy finish him off becuase they weren't there.