What Is The Funniest thing You've Done In Any KH Game?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Spike, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

In Halloween Town I like to walk through the sewer things and watch Goofy and Jack get shot into the air by the green stuff....It's hilarious to hear them when they get hit! I do it until I get tired of it...

Also in Land of Dragons I like to get into those little tornados and capture Heartless. Then I fly around the area with the Heartless spinning around like crazy! When I get tired of that, I just sit there and let Mulan kill 'em with her sword.

Good times...

2. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

I cleared out the whole entire tunnel way with only the skate board and configured Donald and Goofy so that they wouldn't attack. It was funny! I sould make a video of it! I just did this last night too!

besides that, umm... Oh! In Kingdom Hearts 1 I beat Xehanorts heartless and Darkside every time without using Attack, or limits. Wanna know how? AEROGA! Sinse in KH1 you don't have to use a finishing combo to beat bosses, you can just sit there and let the shadows kill themselves by jumping at you and getting hit by aeroga!

I used summons against the last fight with Xehanort's Heartless, and whenever I'd do that, he'd suck them up into this black hole, and make them explode, and out of the explosion would come Donald and Goofy! the only time that didn't work on summons, whas with Mushu (I guess his feet were super glued to Sora's head), Tinkerbell, Dumbo, and Bambi. The funny thing about Bambi, is that Xehanort's Heartless didn't even get to make the blackhole before Bambi died. Whant to know why? Because Bambi jumped over the edge of the heartless ship, and into the black oblivion!

I beat Final Xemnas using only reaction commands, lol.

I figured out the perfect way to beat every boss! So I could actually make a real Kingdom Hearts Movie! Example, Twilight Thorn. 1st reaction, hit it. 2nd and 3rd reactions, miss on purpose. after 2nd reaction, don't move for about 1 second, and start WALKING forward. Roxas will fall right when you are aligned perfectly with where he fell from, and will prevent the cheesie look of Roxas automatically starting to fall from a spot where he wasn't just standing at. After the chain of reaction commands is finished, just start to bash away at him as much as you can without using potions or taking too much damage as to cause the beeping sound. Do not finish him off when his health gets low, for he will start the chain of reaction commands again. When he does this again, miss the first reaction, but hit the second. after the second, do not pause and walk like the first time. just run in a perfectly straight line, and when you get to the correct spot, turn around to face the way you came from, without moving even a nudge. Hit the third reaction, and when the Twilight Thorn lands after Roxas and the Keyblade, the fall will kill it, and it will go into slow motion, and the chamera will show Roxas from an aerial view. The great part about this chamera view, is that it shows that Roxas landed on the picture of Kairi. This is just one example of how I know the perfect way to fight, and beat each boss.

My highest score for Grandstander is over 752. The cool part, is that I used Roxas with no cheats, lol.

I also like to watch goffy fall off of pride rock, it's funny.

I also like to watch goffy fall off of pride rock, it's funny.

3. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I'll be sure to try that...

I always went to the...eh...Peak of Pride Rock and watch Goofy and Donald beat up all of the (insert Heartless name here). XD *my memory's not the best.*

4. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

Rapid Thrusters.

I lead Donald and Goofy over the stormdrains in Halloween Town. XD. I love seeing them fly.
    I smack the fountain in Halloween Town, and run like heck with Quick Run. Donald and Goofy are two slow, and they get hit by that green water.
    I lead them under the Gullotine, and watch 'em get lacerated.
    I make tombstones fall on them.

In the first Xemnas battle (with the skyscraper and all), when he is standing REALLY far away, I use Thundaga on him, and he gets zapped. I keep on doing that again, and again, and again. I love watching him fly when he gets zapped.

I go into first person view, and beat up Nobodies. It's so fun to watch 'em squirm.
    I go into first persion view, and beat up Shadows. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I got into first person view, and run over the stormdrains in Halloween Town. I go flying, and it's SO fun.

<<insert long rant of fun things in KH here>>

5. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Halloween town is a blast!!!

Sometimes I go to Pride Rock and run, then slide, in circles over and over on the huge ledge. Then I make myself fall off.

As Sora, I glide (lv. 3) and then keep on pressing the right little joysticky thingy. It does something with the camera, like, puts it back where it was. And when you're gliding in circles, it looks really weird.

6. Tootsie coquí

I agree with Noxas.
    Halloween town kicks azz!
    Anyways,crazy things?
    hm...
    I always ride the skateboard and run away from Donald and Goofy and scream
    "STALKERS!!!"

7. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I did Dance call in every heartless battle in HT...
    I was in a laughing fit everytime.XD

in chain of Memories i kept trying to attack donald and goofy.XD

for some reason I laughed everytime I did showstopper.

in HT I always hit the fountain and let doald and goofy take the hit.

and in CT when I got on the skateboard I glided in Santa's workshop.

and when I was playing as Roxas I always tried to attack Axel when time froze for some reason...

On time I tried to use Blizzaga on Donald and Goofy.

8. Tootsie coquí

Lol.
    I did also but mine was different.
    I pretended to be Roxas and say
    "Why hello there sexy beast.Take me!*jumps* and turns around to look at his azz*
    xD

9. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

One time I was jumping nonstop in Christmas town.(hyper Sora XD)

and one time when I was playing as Roxas I tried to attack Seifer.

I kinda had trouble NOT laughing when Sora got turned into a dice or a card.XD

one time I was jumping from building to building in twilight town and I made Donald and Goofy fall off.XD

10. Angel Twilight Town Denizen

Having sexytimez with my boyfriend at our house
    In kingdom hearts, agrabah (aladin) has a glitch where if you stand near the treasure caves, the keyblade sora's holding goes through the rocks and everything. I got Goofy to stand in front of me and the keyblade looked like it was coming out from his arse. It was halerious XD

11. superkiwi Merlin's Housekeeper

Haha I've done that too, it's so entertaining lol

12. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

In Twilight Town on the skateboard, I would ride away from them. Then get off and the would be stuck somewhere(behind a wall or a box) or they would run to me outta no where!

13. TsukiKookii Moogle Assistant

Holloweentown's friggin' hilarious. xD

And also Pride Rock. I always loved seeing Goofy as a turtle running.

I do the same thing in TT, too. Donald and Goofy are STALKERS! I tell you - STALKERS! O.O;; I find it fun to ride the train and watch as they try [and fail] to catch up with you.... it's kinda creepy though, how you think you'd lost them, and then suddenly they just come at you out of nowhere. O.O I've spent hours running away from them in Twilight Town. xP

I've... basically done the same thing as everyone else. lol And I used to LOVE playing the Destiny Isle. glitch in KH1! That was teh awesomeness. <3333

14. Paopu Destiny Islands Resident

So what's the Destiny Island glitch? ^^

I remember in KHI when leveling up I got the Scan ability and fought with Selphie; tried to use only techs to beat her, her HP depleted only so far but wouldn't go any farther, so I stabbed her. xD
    I would also try to knock Riku off into the water when dueling with him (also KHI).

15. Rosey Chaser

When I was watching my brother play the other day (He wouldnt let me play -.-) we were in TT in the mansion and my brother was beating up some nobodies and he decides hes going to glide all around the mansion, so im sitting here and im watching him glide around the mansion screaming "Look at me, Im gliding at the speed of Sora!!!!Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

I just sorta sat there.

16. Master of the Onyx Flame Hollow Bastion Committee

not sure if it counts but i got so bored one day i started a new game and stayed at the islands till lv.53 then went to fight riku
    and i used to stand on goofy and watch him go in circles trying to find me

17. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

In KH2, I would ride the skateboard and jump over peoples heads without the skateboard. I would also use the zoom function sometimes.

18. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

One time after I played KH2 I opened my Kingdom Hearts cd case.I was like "How the hell is this light?if Kingdom Hearts is light then how come the box isn't glowing or something."

19. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

I have a file saved in the Crystal Fissure, before the Sephiroth batte.
    Almost every day I go and beat him up for fun. :)
    I have the Berserk Charge ability equipped, so when Sephy knocks me into the air, I regain myself and start attacking him combo after combo. It's fun.
    And then, when I have his health almost completely depleted, I finish him of with Reflect when he does his Fire from Hell (LOLZ) attack. It's fun.

20. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I like to use the zoom function (press select) for obvious reasons. *winkwink*