What Is The Funniest thing You've Done In Any KH Game?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Spike, Jun 22, 2007.

1. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

I usually just glide away from Donald and Goofy and wait for them to catch up. It's fun for me xD

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

hmmm, let's see

KH1

Used the barrel under Selphie to see a panty shot, there wasn't one or there was, idr but I thought. "If Sora's doing this and Sel's doing this and not bothered, he's got one hell of a fanservice.

Sora seeing Yuffie as Kairi, shows that Leon is that merciless.

Atlantica, I always laughed at Ursula trying to suck in everyone.

Neverland - Donald's attempt at flying.

Dragon Maleficent - Hid behind a thorn which she couldn't get at me while Donald and Goofy just attack, die and repeat and I just sat there, laughing, Disney would never allow them to die, but as a safety measure, I summoned Tinkerbell in case Sora was hiting so she constantly healed me.

Xehanort's Heartless - Killed him with my army of summons, poor guy got beaten by Dumbo.

KH2

Sora and Donald actually mistake Mulan as a man and Mushu says "I don't know, those two would fall for anything."

Yen Sid actually makes a point to Sora's clothes when the Twilight Town gang, Mickey, Donald or Goofy don't mention it until after the coot does so.

Goffy warning Donald but Donald ate the ice cream.

Past Pete and KH Pete duking it out.

Genie's depression at a sandstorm being too easy, come on genie, you have cosmic powers, NOTHING is hard

Halloween Town trying to be in the christmas spirit while the skeleton deer and such in the cutscenes, Halloween town came up with a new frightening way by using Christmas.

Saix - I could make a Sailor Moon reference with him.

3. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Zero Graviga on Vanitas.

Everybody go and do it now, it's hilarious.

4. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

I like the way Goofy runs. It always seems to crack me up when he runs, his legs are all flopping all over the place xD

5. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

In the middle of my Proud mode Xigbar fight, goofy somehow got to float in midair, slowly falling. When he reached the ground, he remained in the falling animation. SO DAMN FUNNY

Could you make a video for non-BBS-owning dudes? You got me doubtful

6. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

I can't make videos, sorry. I don't know how to capture video from a PSP. ;_;

But seriously, of all the things Vanitas can't get hit by, Zero Gravity spells aren't in the list.

7. Jesse Andersen Merlin's Housekeeper

LOL, I also did that one time. xD

I Also like to make Donald and Goffy try to catch me when i'm with the skate.xD

8. Shax#14 Merlin's Housekeeper

well the most funniest moment was when sora, kairi, vanitas laughs....repeatedly

off topic: everyone really wants to beat up donald and goofy (except others that didn't post that)

9. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Probably running around Halloween Town in KH2 having Donald and Goofy get hit by the traps.

Oh god, I thought I was the only one. xD

10. GuideYouHome Merlin's Housekeeper

In Destiny Castle, I like going around on the skateboard, jumping over that massive gap in the audience chamber and watch Donald And Goofy try and follow me- the either run right into the gap and try and jump out, or the try and jump over it and fail! :) It's funny watching them run around after me! :)

11. MaM_1 Destiny Islands Resident

i like to get on the skate board and land on goofy's head making him flail.
    it's hilarious! :D

12. Shift Chaser

Nor Magnet, amusingly.

It's a rather abused strategy seeing how hard that thing is XD

13. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

KH1: When Ursula tried to suck everybody in, she went/looked like she was going cross eyed, it always crack me up.
    KH2: I'd always get on a skateboard in TT and ride around for ages just watching Goofy and Donald try to catch up after me, also after the first battle with Xemnas and his line "I need... more rage... I need more... hearts..." I'd replace 'hearts' with 'farts' then the same with Sora's line ''Xemnas theres more to a heart then just rage..it's filled with all kind of feelings'' (Or however his line goes) Yes, I'm easily amused.

14. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Hm, no Birth by Sleep post?

Cause it's fun to see Vanitas fly in the air when he's hit by Tornado. 8D

and pretty much every other boss

For Kingdom Hearts 2?

I used to slide as a lion in the Oasis and Savannah ENDLESSLY. FOR HOURS! And slide off Pride Rock. :3

Oh, and I tortured Donald and Goofy. <:3 Yes, I love them so.

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I was once playing KH2 and talking to my sister and then I went first person view and looked at Donald... he was staring at Sora's crotch.... it made us laugh a lot. And in KH when I go first person and turn to Goofy and he's right in your face, that always makes me laugh.

16. KEYSFTW Moogle Assistant

For KH 1 I would always go down the zipline on destiny islands climb all the way back up and then continue for hours SO MUCH FUN XD in BBS I would always stay in disney town and hit the lamps and chairs whilee gliding all over the place:D

17. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I think the funiest thing I have ever done on kh would be using the blazing donald attack on CoM I think thats funny

18. Graxe King's Apprentice

19. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

In KH1 I would sit on top of a ladder and watch Donald and Goofy climb up, then fall becase I was in the way. For hours.

20. Misty gimme kiss

In the first game it was probably that End of the World bug where, when you're on the Destiny Islands sea shore, if you jump at the right place and right time, you can go up really high and basically walk on air. I swear to god, I must have spent an hour up there.

I was always really amused in KH2 in Land of the Dragons when you could go into those spinning tornado things and fly into the air. That was probably my primary mode of transportation. I spent extra time on the boss fight just to do that.