What is Kingdom Hearts(the heart of all worlds)?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by RikuNotRikku, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    Well, Kingdom Hearts obviously has the potential for both infinite darkness and infinite light. This was demonstrated at KH1's climax, when Ansem attempted to summon the Darkness of Kingdom Hearts to become invincible, but the Darkness was canceled out by the Light of Kingdom Hearts.

I think the power emanating from it may just be in accordance with the alignment of the strongest person nearby. Apparently, one must go very deep to find it, though.

"Behold, the endless abyss. Within it's dark depths lies the heart of all worlds- Kingdom Hearts!" - Ansem

I'm guessing that the World that Never Was was not the endless abyss. Because the endless abyss was the setting of the final battle with Ansem in the first game. It was just a big black expanse. It is notable, though, that the final battle between Sora and Riku and Xemnas took place in a similar void, only white instead of black. I call this place "The Nowhere".

I'm pretty certain that Organization XIII's Kingdom Hearts was only a replica of the one Ansem unlocked. That's my guess, anyway.

2. Thanatopsis Moogle Assistant

Kairi's grandma's story explained the light behind the door.

Sorta

3. shingo_the_pest Destiny Islands Resident

I wish they had just kept the Speculation section.

In the story Kairi's grandmother's tells, it sounds as if the original world was destroyed, "It (darkness) covered everything, and the world disappeared." Then was rebuilt, as the realm of light, "With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world." And there's a possibility that the realm of darkness could be restored to what it originally was, "But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness."

Does anyone feel that the last part of the story has been completely fulfilled? "But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open."

We see Baldy summon the blue Kingdom Hearts, but we don't see him break it apart. So either there's something he's about to do that will break it, or simply removing the world's heart will cause it to break apart.

Baldy keyblade became energy when he summoned Kingdom Hearts, so I'm not sure what tools he has to break it apart. He may use Terra. Terra is about to use darkness (yellow eyes) and Baldy is smart enough that he might trick Terra into tearing the heart apart.

Maybe the heart was blue because it was dying. Or maybe there isn't enough energy in it to become yellow.

4. RikuNotRikku Destiny Islands Resident

Hmm, well I've wondered if one can ever 'give in to the light.' Blue could be the colour it turns when it is consumed by light.

This makes sense, since the colour opposite orange on the colour wheel is blue. As light and dark are opposites, blue and orange are opposites.

5. Saroather Moogle Assistant

The light wouldn't "consume" a heart .so, you can't "give into the light"They just shine.about the blue kingdom hearts.Did any of you see the real kh from outside?
    the "fake kingdom hearts"that Xemnas "create" is big heartshape yellow moon if we see it from outside. but none of us has seen the real kh from outside.we just see inside of it through the door just like when sora and company go into the fake kh(because the door we see from kh1&2 are looking alike).so maybe thereal kh was "blue".....but still......I have a feeling that this theory was wrong....I don't know.....I just feel that there is something "really" important about the kh being blue.....

6. RikuNotRikku Destiny Islands Resident

I think it is probably not it's natural colour, since it wouldn't be considered 'important' if we just didn't see what colour it is/

Also, it seems to be common belief that the more light we have the better, and if we had no darkness, the world would be great. However, this is not true at all. The world needs balance of light and dark. If there is too much light, it would be a bad thing. For instance, in FF3 (not FF6) you hear a legend of 4 warriors of darkness who were sent by the crystals to stop the overflowing light.

It is the same as the balance between night and day. If the night was 6 hours and the day was 18 hours, the earth would heat up to scorching temperatures and become a barren wasteland.

Maybe if a dark person decides to go over to the light, he eyes would turn blue.

7. Kanji Traverse Town Homebody

Like you hinted, the yellow KH is probably linked to darkness (like yellow eyes), since it was formed in the dark realm. The blue KH would probably be linked to the realm of light, linking it also to this original world.

8. RikuNotRikku Destiny Islands Resident

So, If that was the world in the light realm, there must have been one world in the dark realm. However, since this world split into all the other worlds by a specific event, it suggests that the one world in the dark realm may not have split.

This explains why we've never scene many dark worlds, since there's only one.

9. The answer is 42 Moogle Assistant

Maybe but there could be world that are appear to be together. We had not been every where in the realm of darkness just only so far. The only ones that know are people that been there or born there. Or the world in the realm of darkness is half of the whole original world that split. What couldn't be saved from the darkness. The blue kh could be the view from realm of darkness of the light. The yellow could be the view from the realm of light of the darkness. They never say were it takes place. Other note the door that Xemas created was his door to twilight like the door to darkness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.