What If? (CoM Idea)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Jucabro, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Jucabro Moogle Assistant

Before I dive in, I’d like to apologize in advance if this isn’t the correct place for this kind of thread. I’m pretty unsure where this would technically go, so I thought slapping it on the Discussion board would be a good idea because it’s an idea I had (but it’s also KH related.)

I was replaying Chain of Memories for the GBA the other day and an odd thought occured to me while I was farming 13F for a Neoshadow card:

If CoM had a Final Mix version for the GBA, wouldn’t it be awesome if End of the World had been added as a post-Reverse/Rebirth dungeon floor for Sora with no story, a ridiculous amount of rooms, the native heartless from there (which are all incredibly strong), expensive-yet-well worth moogle shop prices, a high-rate encounter on post-game cards from breakables and chests, and World of Chaos as a secret boss?

Of course, this is just me fanboying over a decade-old game, but I’m sure someone out there’s thought of this at least once. The closest thing that came to mind in terms of making this remotely possible was if there were a CoM soundfont that played End of the World’s overworld theme, battle theme, and World of Chaos’s battle theme. I tried looking but it doesn’t seem to really exist, but surely someone’s been curious enough to want to hear it, right?

Does anyone here know of a sound editor willing to give this a shot?