358/2 Days What happened to Xion (ENDING SPOILER)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    At the end of 358/2 days we see Xion die but it's how she did that interests me. We see what looks like Ice ingulf her body and then just vanish. Was it acctually ice? And why would Vexen need to use Ice to create a copy of someone? And if it is ice why did she turn back into it when she died? Wouldn't she of died and just faded because she still held the memories up untill she vanished and so should of stayed looking like Xion...

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

It seemed more like crystal and she was absorbed into Roxas, unlocking dual-wielding within him.

3. Daxa~ #stalker

I rhought it was crystal aswell...though the Vexen ice thing seems plausible...
    And she was absorbed into Roxas I think,or at least part of her was...I think the rest went back to Sora
    e.g.the memories she had taken from him

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Maybe Vexen used some kind of magic to make his puppets (i.e. Repliku and Xion) but it seems more likely that it is in fact crystal given that Repliku faded into Darkness...

Anyway she faded after fighting Roxas which means her body and keyblade probably faded into him.

About Sora's memories I think they went back to Sora after she faded but I guess it's possible that because she faded by Roxas' hand all of her went back into Roxas, which in turn made him a bigger target for Riku and DiZ, given that they forgot all about Xion after a while. Any way you think about it, the final destination for the memories was Sora.

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

Well basically, she was nothing more than an incomplete replica of Sora andknew what her fate was to be when she discovered it, of course, she didn't want to leave but had no choice after Xenmas's brainwashing.

But in the end, both Roxas and Xion mentally live within Sora as one of the people that Sora will save in perhaps Dream Drop Distance or KH III to end the Xehanort Saga as Nomura calls it.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Her body wasn't in ice, it crystalized and she disintegrated. She was wiped completely the day after, why Namine says that she's one of the people Sora needs to save, I'll never know. She was never supposed to exist in the first place. Then again...neither were any of the other Nobodies...

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    lol thanks so the main bit I got wrong was it isn't ice she turns into but crystals lol well that to me makes a bit more sence

8. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, simple logic. When all organization 13 members die, what happens? They fade into Darkness. What does Xion do when she dies? Fade into light or ice. Ironic, much?

9. Mike Chaser

She's not the normal organization member. A puppet at the best...

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Puppet, replica. Either way, she's not a normal Nobody.
    (not that any of them are even normal in the first place)

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

About as normal as a Nobody can get

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The normal nobodies are I-X and XII.
    (No matter what is said, Marluxia will NEVER be normal in ANY sense of the word...)

Roxas' appearence was affected by Ven's heart in Sora.
    Xion's appearance was affected by both Sora's memories in her and the person who saw her. (Xigbar saw her as Ventus... odd much...?)

That isn't really normal...

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I have to ask this, a lot of you are saying "It's not ice, it's crystal" but why is crystal any easier? At least with ice we can start looking at Vexen. With crystal I've got nothing.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Marluxia may not be normal, but he's the coolest Organization member in the abnormal way. I swear, he was the best villian for the Organization. And I still stand by my statements where he's the strongest

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

That may all be true but he was probably a ghey man in his normal life... a ghey hippeh. How else do you explain all the pink... and flowers... and pink flowers...!?

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I mean, I suppose it would make sense for her to go into ice mode, Vexen the ice cream guy did make her after all. But I'm going by the Wiki and what I saw. It looked like crystal. But hey, I digress.

17. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

To me in the begining, it looks like ice but then it turns kinda crystally when she's disappearing.
    [​IMG]
    Although it looks to me the same stuff of what Roxas had around him in a Final Mix scene, when saying good-bye to Axel up at the Clock Tower

[​IMG]
    Xion and Roxas both said that they were returning back into Sora so Im thinking that it is what happens to nobodies or even replicas when being returned to the person that they came from, in this case Sora. And when Namine and Roxas are returning back into Kairi and Sora it does look similar.
    [​IMG]

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Maybe this is just how they disappeared. I mean, Demyx disappeared into a bunch of water, Xaldin was surrounded by wind. Maybe those that don't control anything just disappear like that

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

All Organization members could control something, even if it wasn't a standard element.

What Xion turned into looks like crystal and Roxas looked like faded into light. To me, they don't look alike at all.

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It's a decent theory but Xion was only created. She didn't come from Sora, only her memories did, although it's still very possible.

But they didn't fade back into their original selves. They just faded into nothing because that's, in essence, what they are. The elemental powers they control may have something to do with how most of them fade (Saix just faded as did Larxene and Axel, though in his case there might've been a few pieces of flame flying around, can't remember the scene too well) but just because Xion didn't control anything specific, doesn't mean how she faded was changed. It's still possible that the whole ice thing is the case, but Roxas controlled Light, so he faded into Light.