Kingdom Hearts III What do you want to happen in KH3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by kairigirl22, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kratos Traverse Town Homebody

more of the organization mabye its posible wasnt marluxia only lokked inside that door?

2. Setti Destiny Islands Resident

Find out why Hollow Bastion felt familiar to Sora in KH1. Donald says it was because Sora was hungry BUT I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!

3. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

Sora said that? Sweetness. It may hint to a prior keyblade master, that would be sweet

4. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I would want the organization members return (they didn't die! they returned to the darkness) or you have to deal with their heartless (Xemnas ans Sora's obviously don't exist but the others could).

Gameplay as other characters for decent amounts of time (Choose a story mode) like play a team (Team1: Sora,Kairi and Riku. Team2: Mickey, Donald and goofy) and choose which of the three in that team to play as while going through that story.

I defo wanna play as Kairi (Even if she will be more mage based but she must be red mage not white mage. even call her red mage a pink mage if you have to) and Riku will be a powerhouse.

More FF characters as party members would rock (Like Tifa a goes along with you to find Cloud and Squall and Yuffie help out in RG while Aerith is important to the plot and you play as her in certain batlesd with SoKaRi (my nickname for the three) helping as AI's.

I want Rinoa and Vincent in the game (Rinoa is an adventurer searching for something and Vincent is summoned from the underworld and almost kills the party in a battle but then helps out when he sees Tifa).

5. RikuisthehottestdudeinKH2 Destiny Islands Resident

Well, u need the original cast for PoC movies, cause captain jack sounded like he had a nasel problem, Will was too ruff, and Elizabeth sounded too girly. seriously.........

6. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

Amen! Doesn't Leon need Rinoa? I think so.

7. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

I just want the story of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest to fit perfectly in the middle, just as I have envisioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.