What do you think of this idea?

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Vagineer, Apr 27, 2013.

?

Do you think it can be done?

1. Of course!!!

100.0%
  2. No, it's a terrible idea!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I was thinking of fanfic ideas (Yes, I love fanfiction...) then it hit me. What if something happens during the Battle at the Keyblade Graveyard that sends Terra, Ventus and Aqua into the future, during the events of either the first game or the third game (KHII). Once they learned that they were sent into the future, they need to find a way to go back into their own timeline, while helping with Sora, Donald and Goofy's quest. I know that I'm missing the part where HOW they would go into the future, but I just thought of this idea. So what do you guys think, can it be done? I've once read a fanfic where Sora was sent into the past during when Ventus remembers his past, but it's still in hiatus... :(

2. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I think I'm a little on the fence about this Idea, It could be pretty good if you went about it the right way, but the same could be said about making it terrible. I don't really have a vote, So I leave it to the other members...

3. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

No, it wouldn't work. And it's because Terra wouldn't be possessed by Master Xehanort, so there would be no Ansem SoD or Xemnas to oppose Sora in the future.